Mistakes are made

I love our president but this is politically incompetent. Why talk to Mueller? The guy has had it out for Trump since day one. Why do this? Is there not a soul in the WH that has the ability to tell and convince this President against his own instinct?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ERm_WNxGs1U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Think about the OPTICS user. Why doesnt he just fire Mueller? Oh yeah because the brainwashed sheep would shit bricks and the media would jump for joy. He is playing the Nothing to Hide, Get It Over With card basically.

Mueller is gonna get fucked so hard in his trial, they are gonna need to undo the last 10-15 years of his law enforcement work. Trump could go in, shit on his desk, punch him in the face, and admit to the murder of Jimmy Hoffa, and Mueller won't be able to do shit. He's hanging on by a thread.

Mueller is /ourguy/

>Why talk to Mueller? The guy has had it out for Trump since day one.
It is all a show for the masses.

eat shit you gaywad

I have no clue but with his high powered law team, I’m assuming he knows what he’s doing. At least I hope so.

Been saying it for over 6 months now. For some reason only for the past month have you shills gotten angry that we've been saying it.

trump is what they call an alpha male
one of the biggest in modern history. this is consistent with his personality
he can get rid of this faggot mueller at any time. and now with this report he is in muellers head big time

I legitimately believe Trump has nothing to hide. I say go for it and end this shit already.

because idiots always talk and confess everything

What if trump did this
>youtube.com/watch?v=ERm_WNxGs1U
I'd lose my shit

When has Trump ever given two shits about the sheep? Trump might talk of unity but he is a smart man. No way he is dumb enough to fall for the unity meme.

He could have equally told Mueller "Fuck you, get lost" and not a single thing would be lost that day. The next logical question is, "What does he gain from this?"

>>Is he hoping to get Mueller to finish up his investigation?

Won't happen. Mueller is a schill. Only thing that could halt this investigation is completely dismantling his credibility. #ReleaseTheMemo will do that.

>>Is he hoping the Media will praise him after testifying?

Ha! Hell will freeze over before that ever happens.

>>Brownie points with lefty voters?
Have you seen these people. Antifakins are rabid animals needing slaughtering--not an olive branch.

This is ill-advised. I would rather he just wait for the Memo to get released--then he can fire Mueller and MacCabe; Investigate Strozk and Page... and have the Comey/Lynch prosecuted and the Clinton probe to be reopened. Someone tell Trump "No". This is foolishness!

Trump has nothing to hide and this is going to humiliate the democrats. The hardcore muh Russia believers are scratching their heads right now. Investigations like this start with small fish and end with big fish. If Mueller is about to interview Trump and Trump is agreeing to answer questions under oath, that means the investigation is almost over and Trump isn’t in any trouble. Meanwhile the democrats are panicking over the Nunes memo. Dark days are ahead for libshits.

The investigation was already over. Mueller knows it--he has nothing. Even Peter Strzok said so when he was hired on Muellers team stating "There's no there there". Mueller has nothing to lose by going directly after Trump at this point and Trump has everything to lose.

To the lefts chagrin, Trump is a talker. One slip-up under oath--one extra bit of information Trump provides to Mueller is all the ammo he needs to keep this charade going for another year.

Come on user. We've been witness to these people for years. This is their M.O.! We should know better than to let them lead the dance.

Mueller has been investigating everything since JFK.

>I love our president but this is politically incompetent. Why talk to Mueller?
You seriously think Mueller has any credibility left whatsoever?
His investigation has become the biggest farce in the history of the state.
Bad enough when he was leading a marching band up the avenue to slay an invisible windmill.
Now his team's been sitting for months on bone fide evidence of a seditious plot by state intelligence officials to overthrow the elected government of the United States.
Mueller has no moral authority left anywhere where it needs to count.
He could barely indict Schrekli, let alone anyone on Trump's team.

Two possible outcomes:
1) Mueller goes in soft. Gets nothing. Investigation Humiliated. Dies with a Whimper. [SMART OPTION]

2) Muller goes all in. Tries to entrap President on bullshit technicality. Has no credibility left to carry it. Upper class will lose patience with the soft coup, lest the US become a laughing stock. Plotters will be rejected by the public and whole scheme will come crashing in around conspirators. [NOT SMART OPTION]

Either way Trump will win. Shit, he'll win if Mueller doesn't interview him now. Trump really does have the plotters in a corner and has just called their bluff.
Middle America isn't buying #RussiaGate anymore.
Best option now is to slink away and let the #Resistance die with a very embarrassed whimper.

I fully expect the Media to be incapable of doing this.

Bullshit. People have been saying he has not flipped the whole damned time. Now people like me who did not care either way before are even sick of seeing the retarded ass flipped shit. He would not be spending more than $30 million so far on nothing. Investigating all the flipped bullshit items is not in the scope of his investigation. Their whole investigation was a set up for an obstruction charge.

The point of the interview is to try to trap him into some sort of perjury charge. Whether it sticks or not is moot. They need to win in the mid-terms and the following Presidential election and having Trump tied up in court on perjury or obstruction will go a long way towards winning.

>Mueller has been investigating everything since JFK.
doubt that

>You seriously think Mueller has any credibility left whatsoever?
waiting on Trump to threaten him by bringing up 9/11 and his work on the case

>He would not be spending more than $30 million so far on nothing.
this is the US Government, thats like ten seconds worth of phone sex for them on a light day

Mueller is going to expose 9/11 you moron. What better person to investigate it than the person who was forced to cover it up.

Yea this is definitely a trap.