How we liking Boruto so far?

I've never had a burrito, I can't say.

not

>vlc

Fuck off Narutard

I've been watching Shippuden recently, is actually a great battle Shonen anime.

Almost 10 episodes in and nothing interesting happened in this show.

It's fucking worse than Dragon Ball Super.

Fuck off back to your containment thread

whats wrong with vlc

Is this a cute boys doing cute things anime?

More like
>Please give me an opinion to parrot because I'm too dumb to think for myself and I want to feel like I'm a part of something

Yes.

My incestometer was going off the charts in this episode. I approve.

Not OP but why are you so angry inside? When I like something, I ask if Sup Forums likes it, and if they do I know I can discuss it without 100% shitposting.

Are her breasts actually big or just the way her robe is tucked in?

NO MY 30 YEAR KEIKAKU

you will never get feed by hanabi

that first fight this episode was really well animated.

Boring so far.
It's not supposed to be some low key slice of life anime where everyone is happy.

That's not why anyone picked up Naruto. Hopefully they're just trying to build up a backstory so we'll actually feel something when shit goes down.

It feels like it is aimed at 5 year olds

episode 9 is out now, I'm hopping for the plot to move forward.

I enjoy the SOL shenanigans. For now.
Some medium to low stakes lets us know one side of the characters, and we can learn more about them when the stakes inevitably get higher and the story truly kicks in.
Bort and Shikamara 2 eating the burgers of the train was a nice scene. Just kids fucking around. Bort himself is a lot better than I thought he would be. Certainly less annoying than I expected.

This isn't the site for you, fag.

>some low key slice of life anime where everyone is happy.

Nigga that's the best part, it doesn't feel like a powerlevel battle series. It feels like the Daily Lives of Ninja Kids. And that's pretty refreshing for a series that escalated to the point it ended with "and then he punched the dude who kidnapped his waifu into a mountain while they were fighting on the moon"

I am autistic powerlevelfag, and I actually enjoyed insane shit in the end of Naruto like Madara summoning meteors or Naruto cutting the moon in half with rasengan.
But I enjoy comfy Boruto as well. I mean, that Bort vs Hanabi fight was pretty intense despite both of them being not very strong.

It has the best girl in it so i'm enjoying it

They should give Hanabi her character development back.

>we
Die in a hole.

For a moment there, I forgot Sup Forums is SoLfag central, no wonder you'd rate Boruto so high.

I've liked every episode since its a very cute show and I like the spotlight it puts on neglected characters from the past.

I'll keep watching Boruto as long as the main three remain friendly and respectful towards each other.

We don't like slice of life around these parts.
That's not why ever started watching naruto

So danzo is back in the story somehow. This fucker was a good villain, I genuinely hope we see him alive again.

It is okay. Just kinda character development here and there and eventually they will start doing missions and the story will continue like in the manga

Have no fear battle manga-kun. The SOL has to give way to plot eventually. There will be fights soon enough.
I like both, so either way I am fine

It's like they're setting up doujin plots on purpose.

Since Sai is talking there its probably just his underlings from Root.

Never seen those ANBU guys before

I need to slow down and think through how anyone could possibly rate Boruto below Shippuden, and then it hits me that as shit as things became that there must have been people who actually enjoyed it (theoretically), as opposed to there only being people who suffered through the series out of some insane need for completion. Everyone who fit into neither category pretty much dropped Shippuden before things got really bad.

Anyway, part of what amazed me about the Boruto movie is that I expected it to be dog shit like Shippuden only for it to surprise me with the presence of actual characterization. That shit's not supposed to be in a Shonen Jump film. But nonetheless the series is continuing with that. Naruto initially kept me watching with a likable cast of characters and so far Boruto retains that early Naruto feel without a single Uchiha edgelord to be seen. There's not even a Sakura that needs to be ignored this time around. Somehow her and Sasuke produced a character who's better than either of them.

Yes

Why the fuck did Kagemasa turn into a fatfuck? I'm starting to think Kishi is loves fat people with Chocho, Anko and now this guy.

Realistically? Robe.

Then again, there is Hinata...

Probably, but all the same Danzo was probably the best, most relatable villain in Naruto. Boruto could benefit from a decent villain, rather than just some vague shadow or another "god".

>villain
Danzo did nothing wrong. He would have made the leaf great again.

I was positively surprised when the episode started and Hanabi, instead of the old man, fought Bolt. She had some really nice moves, and the fight didn't get interrupted by 6 million flashbacks and reaction shots like in Naruto Shippuden.
This is easily my favorite episode so far

My main reasoning for liking this is that despite most of the kids having retardedly-powerful lineages, none of them have really manifested them in a powerful way. They're more or less the cast of Part 1 Naruto with slightly more power thanks to Boruto not sucking and Sarada having not popped her Sharingan yet.

It's a more modern take on Part 1, with "modern ninja kids deal with their modern life and some supernatural shenanigans along the way" sort of deal.

Who knows? They look large in some shots and small in other shots. I'm not sure even the animators know how large they're supposed to be.

Better start than original naruto. HD, great animation and overall better characters. I think it's going to be a good series.

>ywn be an Hyuga and lick Hanabi's delicious chest
why live?

>The Byakugan sees through everything
She was checking out his dick during the fight.
That's why she didn't want her father to fight Boruto either. To protect him from his grandfather's lewd stares

He literally did everything wrong.

The Uchiha (As a whole, especially Fugaku) actually were not planning a coup. It was a fucking setup the whole time so Danzo could grab power and get some ebin pinwheel eyeballs.

Danzo a fucking shit

SHIT!

Boku no hero is superior to this slice of life.

Who is sarada senseii ?

Is she related to sakura?
I can see the fail genes

It's probably too early for this guys since Boruto hasn't learned to control his eye yet but I think Oyashiro En from Sasuke's novel would be the perfect reccuring villain for Boruto since he likes people with rare kekkei genkai.

He is what would happen if Orochimaru, Itachi, and hippie got thrown in a blender together.

The Uchiha are always, ALWAYS getting ready to chimp out.
Don't tell me they "dindu nuffin". They are always doing something wrong, or going to.

It's only a matter of time until that little fucking ticking time bomb Salad kills a bunch of people and then gets off with it because Naruto is a fucking retard.
>Yeah, sorry

Salad is probably the reason for the time skip in the beginning

who is training her at night who is her senseii

>Bort says the ninja movie is lame
>Is a closet chunni

I love this kid.

Probably some chimp fuck.

this is the series we needed a story that dives deeper into the dark side and the politics a hokaga like naruto will be a pon to someone like danzo

What about my boy Itachi? He was a decent guy.

I would have liked more of Hashirama BTFO of Madara as well as his brother blowing the fuck out of the uchiha's in general. More War period and darker politics.

But the incest is part of the KEIKAKU!

chuuni bort is uncool now

It won't last. Boruto is the chosen one and the show will turn into stupid ninja magic beams by the end.

I know, eventually we'll progress to Part 2 and everything will become retarded eye-hax once again.

It's not a problem as long as it's done tastefully.

>absolutely loved Yamada
>loved Mokuton because of it
>those flashbacks of Hashirama absolutely obliterating Madara
>Hashimara re-animated
>no one in the main cast uses Mokuton anymore
I know it's not a big deal, but it's such a cool jutsu. So many uses. Plus it looks cool. It's a shame.

Hinata = best milf
Hanabi = best cake

I want him to keep going until he makes Hinata fat. At least for an episode oe something

pretty gut

>they focus on developing characters
>no trace of edginess from the past series aka ''my sad childhood, loneliness, DARKNESS''
>for now more or less everyone is balanced, no ridiculous gaps in powerlevel or skills (except characters from the past ofc)
>animation and drawing are not at least DBS tier

>Yamada
Looks like you didn't really love him

He's ninja Steven Seagal

If I was writing it, I would have some character appear who kills Boruto violently. Naruto then sets off for revenge. The series title reflects the dead character. Poignant.

>The Byakugan has no blind points.
Then how did Neji and Kaguya get blindsided in their specific fights? One was considered a genius and the other was the progenitor for the Byakugan in their world.

Kill yourself retard
We don't appreciate your kind over here

He is one of the main people that should of had children in hopes of passing on what not even the 1st could pass along to his family.

Be nice to each other

Or else.

Sounds like you're the one who's discontent with what's going down on the the site right now famalam

This episode was probably the best so far, the series is underwhelming but it could be worse

BEST part of this series was the anbu and the politics if the series gets a shippuden they better go really dark cause if im now super bored i wont bother with this series

>that smile

he should impregnate Orochimaru (female)

It's not hip enough for him, I suppose. People like him use players so obscure and shitty that no one has even heard of them. We're so uncool.

>He was a decent guy

The Hyuuga bloodline has granted us a holy trinity of best girls: the daughter, the MILF, and the holy cake.

He was a hero, senpai.

The very first scene in Boruto promises dark edgelord shit.

and still we watching slice of life school days shit

I actually like it this way. I really don't want the kids to be OP like their parents too soon. I can live for a slow Hajime no Ippo type burn in terms of power development.

>we

how the fuck can someone not give in and tell him what he want being

Literally chimped out against his entire clan.

>It's not supposed to be some low key slice of life anime where everyone is happy.
But that's exactly what Kishimoto said it was supposed to be. It's not like we don't know the plot won't get super srs eventually so I'm enjoying things as they are now.

There's just a lot more life to the characters with the gentle pace it's at now

Because the plot of Naruto was going so well before this right? Besides most people liked the Boruto movie and Sarafa gaiden and we know the anime will eventually get to that part

>sarada's sensei
>night
It's a way to call her favourite client right?

to be fair, they were Uchihas

Am I the only one here that is fine with both sides of Boruto?

I like the character development and spotlight on minor characters from the past series in the anime right now.

I also don't mind the flash forward (aside from the annoying theories about Kawaki) as long as the story in between that is well written.

makes me wonder who the oldest man in the village is

Efficiency

Women have their place in the system but to have a system performing at 100% everyone needs to be in their place

I knew it was going to happen, so it doesn't really bother me. You don't go from the absolute insanity of fighting on a fucking moon and killing gods to completely de-powered heroes. So it was obvious Bort would be overpowered sooner or later.

The only complaint I have, is Bort is literally the chosen one. He's like what would happen if a 14 year old self-inserted;
>"I know, I'll give him a curse mark"
>"And part of both Naruto and Sasuke's most overpowered Jutsu's"
>"And I'll also give him Sasuke's edgy sword"
>"Also one eye power, because it's more hardcore if he only has one eye power"
>"But it will be the strongest of all eye powers"
>"I'll also make this super ninja moon good talk to him in his dreams that he is the next coming of Jesus"
>"Now lets give him the dramatic past all corrupted heroes need, dead parents"
>"Also he may or may not have Tail Chakra for no reason"
Bort's may as well be a Light Novel Protagonist.

I think it could be either Kakashi or Tsunade.