BASED

BASED

twitter.com/RawStory/status/955789371575283713

>we live in a world where this is considered news

That is pretty based. I'm just happy this still happens.

Alabama user here, can confirm we don't give a shit about being PC.

Stay based alabama, just stop with the incest already we have concerns.

These articles are really white pilling because they happen often enough that I know that our ideas have support. The far right will grow in this country.

nigger

B-b-but what if my cousin is supper hot user? Wat do?

nigger

I see no problem here.

It gets even worse, the news these days involve shit like "Look what this X said on Twitter"

I prefer the phrase "Nigger Noise"

I use the term 'nigger gibberish'.

nigger

nigger

>supper
Kek fuck me I'm drunk.

People in the replies are trying to get the teacher fired

Was she given an award or something?

I like nigger nonsense for the alliteration

her award is unemployment

So is the left pissed that they aren't allowed to play Tupac in class? I'm pretty sure the nigger word is thrown around in his music too

She dindu nuffin tho!

“Y’all turn them nigger tunes off now you here?”

Absolutely based.

slurp her anyway

Why would the fire a hero like her?

Bama user again. No shit when I was in high school if you played loud bass in your car my principle would ask you to turn down the
>jungle drums

Why do lefties find it odd that the most racist people are the people that deal with blacks the most?

What a fucking retard she is. Doesn't she recognize that hip-hop is now the largest selling genre of popular music. She's basically the person in the early 1960s telling kids to turn off those disgusting electric guitar sounds and jungle music. Way to be on the wrong side of history!!

Well they cant see anytjing past their perfect beach condo away from the rest of civilization.

abeed

>Lyrics from Hit em' up

Lil' Caesar, go ask your homie how I'll leave ya
Cut your young-ass up, leave you in pieces, now be deceased
Lil' Kim, don't fuck around with real G's
Quick to snatch yo' ugly ass off the streets, so fuck peace!
I'll let them niggas know it's on for life
Don't let the Westside ride tonight (ha ha ha)
Bad Boy murdered on wax and killed
Fuck with me and get yo' caps peeled, you know

Yeah how dare she interfere with those kid's education

Delete this!
After I read that I lost two points off my IQ, smoked a blunt, and punched my wife.

Checked too

Hard to see the shit in the streets from your high rise condo or your townhouse in the burbs, buddy.

Huntsville Al here this redbeck bitch is done. Basically racism is fairly dead here in the New South aside from the white trash enclaves in central Al and miss. The NW corner of Bama is modern, progressive and well off whereas the trailer trash from Bama ITT defending her are from some trailer parks in the middle and are undoubtedly poor as fuck