Discord find

Discord find

youtube.com/watch?v=mwc9xPWbX0Q

I saw people defending him a few days ago

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/users/Churrostrap
xhamster.com/users/churrostrap
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i dont know what to think honestly. i never liked styx and now i know why...

wtf I hate styxhexenhammer now

not Styx.

Look at the fucking nose, teeth and mole. They look exactly the same, he just fixed his eyebrows and shaved on the pic to the left. IT'S HIM.

show me proof of who it is then go on

why are white men so cucked?

the teeth are exactly the same too. theres no faking that. its him.

go back to your leftypol discord faggot

That you, Styx?

This has been confirmed not Styx. Try again shill faggots lol.

How was it "confirmed"? You are full of shit.

That's not Styx.

xhamster.com/users/Churrostrap

close, but not him

look at the bottom row of incisors. his are crooked, "hers" are more straight

look at the mole. "hers" is in a lateral parallel plane to the bottom of "her" nose. his is lower, more in line with his upper lip (even though in his two pictures the mole appears to be in a slightly different spot).

both guys look the same but there are subtle differences.

>prove a negative

kys

The discord is owned by Lazia and it's the official pol discord. Lazia is also the mod here so reported your comments enjoy your bans
"Hur dur not him" he claimed it's an Italian cam girl so please give me the proof of this Italian cam girl? Or is that another bs story by him

go to fucking 8ch go the cuteboys board and go to the italy thread that tranny is one of the first pics you see he posted there multiple times

Source on the left pic then

This isn't even about this photo.
It's about the video tapes

/leftpol/ is here right now

>Sir I put it to you that you were in the Albuquerque liquer store the night it was robbed and the man who appears in this surveillance footage is you
"No I wasn't, that's not me!"
>Then provide proof of who is then go on
"I can't"
>GUILTY!!!!!

I'm not sure that's how it works brah.....

Wow didn't know Styx is engaged to that stella slut.

It wouldn't matter if it was real, as pol is a trap loving, crossdressing pit of scum and villainy and always was. That's street cred if anything here.

>even though in his two pictures the mole appears to be in a slightly different spot
it is in two different spots because his mouth is in two different positions you fucking faggot.

As much as you want to moralfag, a guy in his late twenties getting together with a fifteen/sixteen year old girl happened all the time a hundred years ago. Even if the comments are true, calling Styx a pedophile is outright nonsense.

>pol is a trap loving, crossdressing pit of scum and villainy
nice projection

s-surely n-no-nobody on Sup Forums ever g-goes to /gif/

>projection
More like holding up a mirror to show your true nature, Helmut. I see so much of that shit here that there is no way you can deny it other than that weak retort.

i'm not surprised that he is a weirdo and transgender pedobear.

/leftypol/ is completely ignoring this
I knew they were retarded, but this retarded?

It's the easiest fucking thing in the world to prove hes not a mod here. It's against site rules for a mod or a janitor to reveal themselves publicly.

Lazia is NOT a mod here. God, the Sup Forums discord is such subversive Sup Forums cancer. Useful idiots, get doxed and kys.

I wonder what churrostrap thinks of all this

keep telling yourself your faggotry is normal by referring to other degenerates.

PM him on xhamster

Sure thing, faggot.

xhamster.com/users/churrostrap

A trap from Sweden.

shills btfo

/thread

There is no such thing as an "official" offsite Sup Forums anything. You subverted faggots are responsible for the collapsing of the board. Go away.

Why are the "moles" at different vertical elevations?

I'd smash that boipussi tho

I am going to be honest on this one. I don't really give a shit. Honestly don't care about gays or crossdressers just the ideology bagged on the modern movements. People are kind of degenerate ignoring that isn't going to make you a better person. Drugs and kink are honestly the way of the future. Collective conservitism, individuals letting go of their egos.

no styx has unleashed his 10.2 on video that thing has feminine benis.

yuck that trap is not attractive at all

>being so retarded that you can't see that the trap's bottom row of teeth are straighter than styx's
meme flag nigger

HELLO LEFTYPOL

>ID says Ju
Checks out

Stick your head in the sand like a fucking ostrich to the countless trap threads on here, Helmut. The pathological obsession with trannies that eclipses the fucking trannie board itself.

Lazia is a moron and his videos boil down to attacking the right wing. He and his two fans shill their cancer here sometimes then get spanked and go cry on leftypol.

Never liked him anyway.
Regurgitating information doesn't make you an intellectual.

e-celeb = here's all this fucked up stuff you already know. I will offer you no solutions on how to fix it.