What should be done with uncontacted people?

What should be done with uncontacted people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qmlYe2KS0-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=42oZ-sWG7Zg
youtube.com/watch?v=Sb7alahD-BE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Philip_Movement
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They should be left the fuck alone.

CONTACTED

They should be made to take in refugees.

Leave them the fuck alone, they obviously are woke on the JQ. Stop trying to abuse and tax these people.

trade them shiny beads.

Contact their buttholes with your dick meat

Deport them all

>The state of these people
youtu.be/qmlYe2KS0-Y

Diversity is a strength their cultures should know

this
refugee quotas are no joke. every country and every socienty and everybody deserves their own fair share of refugees - its the only real purpose in life

This. Contacting them is morally wrong, just like Muslims and blacks invading Europe.

lets sell them belt buckles in exchange for land their families have owned for centuries

left alone you underage twit

Napalm

Holy fuck yeah I bet living like fucking cavemen sounds fun as you type this on your sex machine

When you just want to don mail and plate armour and go on a conquering spree while hysterically laughing as their stone spears and wodden arrows just bounce right off you.

redpill them

>Uncontacted
Nice ax on the ground, these must be iron age uncontacted spearchuckers

Let's find this place and land a RC plane on their kek

Drop a few Coke bottles from a plane.

how much fun you could have with a drone

these people need diversity, hows 100,000 each of congolese, sudanese, somali, and ethiopian sound?

yeah well, their lifestyle isn't destroying our planet

looks like we missed some

I'm an ethnobotany major. Going into the jungle to work with these people will be my job. Not too fond of technology, outside of using it for communication.

>using Mosley as the face of the eternal (((anglo)))
End yourself.

Parachute a crate of iPads down to them. Get them on some app games, a little Jewish media, they’ll be up to par in no time

This photo proves that they have already been contacted and they appear to be hostile.

Give them an identity number and make them work for pieces of paper and numbers on a screen and keeping them a slave by requiring them to always have debt and pay taxes.

>fire tempered bow
>advanced dyes
I bet they can even make metals if they're ore available on their island. Looks cozy.

They should be trolled

We should send in robotic-looking demons and film their reaction

Should be good lulz

kill the men, breed the women and abort any sons

kek

enrich them with diversity(tm)
it's the only way, goyim

This can't be real.....right

Back to the Future
Van Halen

You know what I’m talking about.

>What should be done with uncontacted people?

Go in there and warn them about the jews.

drop blankets to keep them warm

why are their feet so frickin huge

Genocide, there is no point in wild humans existing on this planet anymore. I dont understand the european cucks that justify not killing off the stone age savages in the New Guinean wilderness.

This is how none-Europeans would have been today had it not been for the white man.

Drop a Coke bottle on their head.

It will cause chaos in their tribe.

leave them be.

Because they actually have to walk everyday. Like people were designed to do.

People with such small and dense population that they have been inbreeding since previous contact with civilization which could have been 100s or 1000s of years

>breed the women

fuckin lol

We should airdrop them anti-Jewish cartoons

Tiny drones engineered to look like their local insects should be equipped with cameras and unleashed into their environment, then the footage edited and aired on Animal Planet.

They're not on an island, they're in the amazon forest.

We need to send in the troops and implement democracy.

We need women in booty shorts and gay parades in these places immediately, it is not nearly progressive enough.

They have been walking on the earth barefoot throughout their lives. Their feet are probably thicc too by how calloused they are by now

>island
Thats in Brazil you retard.

Never fear, Mark Zuckerberg is using weather balloons to bring them Internet. They'll be on Sup Forums shitclicking in no time.

Lol fucking gay, faggot

10/10 I lel'd

Africans walk barefoot and their feet don't look like that.

could you imagine being them though?

It would be like discovering everyone was travelling with flying saucers all this time.

>wanting to breed with those abominations
No wonder you are El goblino

This is the only logical answer.

Diversity is their strength.

Start a kickstarter to fund immigration to these un-touched cultures now, those fucking intolerant bigots need to embrace progress

Sometimes I hear modern guys whining about how soft modern life is and how humans used to be robust and competent before comforts made us all pussies, but these indigenous people look like malformed pot-bellied fags.

There seems to this idea that natives are strong and robust, but that seems to be wrong as all hell. You need regular access to a gymnasium to become fucking jacked.

underrated kek

"the gods must be crazy" reference good film

They are probably a different species (race) of human.

I’m dying from my sides exploding

>the white man is a crafty pirate luring the God Planes into a trap every day

They are probably actors. Look at how they are not even interested in the slightest when the cameramen are around. Fake af.

Whats that movie called? I've been meaning to watch it.

they are obviously being racists for securing their borders from outsiders

don't contact them, and not for ethical reasons. there's no point giving these people anything

and introduced disease will annihilate them. it would still be fun to give them iphones or something though just to see what happens

kek they always find a way to blame the white man

Look at them, disgusting
No diversity, no debt

They need to be contacted, forced to take in refugees and have a bank set up

kek

Leave them be, chances are they're happier away from globalization and exploitation.

That's in Brazil. They're not exactly uncontacted, as they have contact with other tribes which they trade with, thus the axe.

Sentinel island is even more uncontacted than this

youtube.com/watch?v=42oZ-sWG7Zg

They're coming from the deviant art island.

remain uncontacted and studied

Wrong. You white POS are OBVIOUSLY being racist for not gibbing dem money for dem programs. You need to let them breed your daughter and raise the offspring biggot ads crakka

Nope, these are uncontacted, they doesn't even speak Portuguese.

t. Went to Amazon during military academy

youtube.com/watch?v=Sb7alahD-BE

>tfw you will never get to meet your god in person
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Philip_Movement

ahhh my bad, *makes sorry sign*

Are they still there waiting?

thats funny you fucking subhuman

here ill spoon feed you

truman show

I remember those movies! I want to see them again

Nothing now. Why export the Jew. There lives are probably shit, but kikery would only make it worse .... oh wait ... deserve a shot at eternal life cause Jesus offers the same. Damn it. Talk about a conundrum.

I just downloaded them off of the pirates bay so there is still a good seed if you want

>uncontacted
Hey, nice machete.

There are not really any uncontacted people left. The Sentinel island niggers are probably the closest to uncontacted but the indians keep fucking with them

Nice job Canada.

Plant secret geniuses in their society to lead them out of the dark ages. This prime directive shit doesn't help anyone.

They could have found it.

(you)
thanks

give them fluoride and BPA water

Don't contact them while we become gods.

If they explore outside their jungle theyre only going to end up running into drug cartels and brown people dependent on government gibs.