Not to mention catching Osama

Not to mention catching Osama

Obama was so cool

>Share if
>You can't think without getting others to agree with you
This perfectly describes Occupy Democrats audience

[Citation needed]

i unironically love him for BTFOing these two shit stains.

How nice of OD to provide Donald Trump a list of all the things to undo.

Too bad they're all one in the same.

>tfw unsure if democrats are really THAT stupid or cynical enough to believe their base is

Insurance for my family costs almost twice my mortgage payment. I by insurance once a year for a month, get hundred thousand dollar surgeries, check ups, etc, then cancel the insurance. Costs me about $500

Then I lie on my taxes and say i had insurance. Ive never paid a fine for not having insurance. Fuck that nigger. I do not owe a company my last fucking dime

>$2.75 gas
I just paid $2.15. Thanks Trump
>catching Osama
Where's the body?

>implying government healthcare, climate change deals, DACA, the Iran deal, Cuba, and gay marriage are good things.
>implying that Obama had fuck all to do with lower gas prices

WEW

Didn't the Berlin wall come out after?

Was the east/west societal divide even present during his time?

Gas was under a buck when I started driving.
2.75 is ridiculous.

>No new wars
How is this an accomplishment

user...

and trump is going to undo it all kek

I thought his actions on Libya were a disaster, but I thought his restraint with regard to the situation in Syria was very very prescient. There were and are no good guys in that country to stand with. In fact a secular dictator like Assad seems pretty good compared to what might replace him. And Obama's restraint in 2013 secretly had the support of Republicans in Washington, hence the reluctance of the House Republican majority to pass a resolution granting the president the authority to act.

to bad thats all bullshit. many dropped obamacare because the premiums were to high. after federal subsidies dried up .participation before trump was elected dropped to something like 5 mil. we have more than 300 mil people in the country. something that helps less than 2% of the population isnt justifiable

obama disregarded existing federal laws on immigration

he didnt forge any deal with china on clean air that was i believe a deal with japan that america finally agreed to doing its part. the united states had agreed to the terms and refused to do anything for like 2 decades then obama said fine america will do what it said it was going to do. all it did was make some old cars not street legal. didnt even affect china

as far as no new wars syria was only in play under obama and he demanded on national television a strike on syria. when polling showed a lack of support then isis suddenly starts becoming active in iraq and america uses that as justification for a coalition to strike syria which didnt do anything but put jordan in a position in which it can afford to buy munitions. syrias "civil war" is still being propped up by western forces. be they kurds that are german / cia backed or newzealands forces or who ever

Don't forget he helped put a nuke in Denver to hold the US hostage and has thousands of kids underground in secret bunkers for raping.
Hawaii, Alaska and Denver are psy-ops to take children underground.

>shill thread
>sage
Fuck off back to shareblue.

Obama was honestly a good president for whites. Better than McCain or Romney would have been at least.

>B-B-BENGHAZI!!
>B-B-BUT HER EMAILS!!

90% of that is great news after a year kek.

Jesus, they're that stupid. There's some hashtag movement for the resistance to avoid the State of the Union Address by tuning into to the Home Shopping Network.

BTW, I think that all the empty seats left by dems boycotting the State of the Union address should be filled by Rebublicans' brining their family dogs.

oh nice. i love a failing healthcare system, other first world countries profiting of US Tax dollars, a repeat of NK with the Iran Deal and several proxy wars! love it!

My mom used to make me do that with those free AOL disks.

Translation: Obama was a limp wrist faggot NIGGER.

Watching Sup Forums during the final days of the 2012 election was great
>Sup Forums actually wanted to put a Mormon into office

>No new wars

The fuck does the president have to do with gas prices?
And as for "catching Osama" he just happened to be the president at the time that they got him.

Bin Laden died of kidney disease years before Obongo "caught" him. Burying at sea was a nice transparent touch...how convenient...sage

Mormon > nigger

BARACK HUSSEEEEIN OBAMAAA!
(And the crowd applauds. Because he was so cool.)