NFL Rejects 'Please Stand' Ad from Veterans Group

hahahahahahaha

Joke is on them, this has become a pretty big deal here in the States. The NFL is down almost 20% and this is going to really ding the Super Bowl's ratings. Meanwhile, they had pro-immigration commercials last year. One year they had Beyonce and her Black Panther/BLM shit. But this is offensive to the NFL? Whose audience is generally blue collared Americans. Great business model guys.

Sportsball is dying.

>still watching niggerball

Spread this ad like the plague.
This will help destroy the NFL and free millions of people from the talmud vision.

not really though. just the NFL. NBA and MLB are strengthening.

Inb4 "please kneel" ad accepted.

>Veterans

It's already spread. A lot of guys I served with are spreading it around on Jewbook. Their lack of business sense is astounding. Central Americans aren't watching this sport and niggers make up small viewer base. The majority are middle Americans who don't take kindly to this shit. It blows my mind how fucking stupid they are.

what could go wrong. I went to lunch at a bar today that had espn on and it was so political over this that it was basically a CNN panel. they have literally polarized it to where kneeling is a left wing position and standing is a right wing position instead of standing being the standard and kneeling being subversive. Just think there is like 10 more days for this to get out of hand even farther lmao.

So true the absolute state of America today

Look into the eyes of the Negro you can tell his I.Q. is extremely low.
His I.Q. is most likely 62 or lower.

I tore away from the NFL.
It wasn't easy, but I did it.
>Fuckin ungrateful pricks

>One year they had Beyonce and her Black Panther/BLM shit

Superbowl 50. I was at a game party with my campus church group. I couldn't believe that they were openly celebrating an anti-white terrorist group.

I noped the heck out during halftime and haven't watched a game of niggerball since.

>watching nigger collision
Truly the knuckle draggers sport.

Yeah, that was basically my breaking point as well. I was done after that. They pander to a group that doesn't pay their bills.

>we don't want ads that are political

Meanwhile they're probably going to air that Tom Steyer commercial where he literally calls for impeaching the duly elected President.

>memeflag
Your post is worthless, just like your coward ass.

Nigger Felon Litigators
Lost (from what I know personally)
23 Season ticket holders

America fucked yeah

>memeflag
Pussy coward idiot.

>MLB strengthening
I don't even care it's getting transformed into arcade ball; it's gonna be lit.

Aw is roachy mad?

go stros go

>pitch clock

nope.jpg

>your face when they only rejected it because they dont get a cut of that 20$ per person

This is exactly what the Vet group wanted. It was a win either way for them. NFL is fucked

Not even a Houston fan. I just loved seeing los doyers get deported.
Eh, we'll see about that one. I was referring to mound changes and smooth ball shenanigans.

i'm pretty sure the ratings and viewership immediately went to shit, i've seen alot of youtube videos of true americans burning their niggerball memorabilia

Both sides of this are so fucking retarded. I don't know which one to have more contempt for, idiot niggers, or muh vets and their conservatard followers who think they actually fought for freedom and think we should have forced patriotism.

>nigger doesn't understand these niggers are shitting on their viewer base and the essential reason they're not running around naked in a jungle

So we are boycotting the superbowl then? Ok, fine with me.

Huge mistake. Fuck the NFL. This will make an already unpopular sport even more unpopular in the eyes of the American people. This is a direct act on middle American values.

It will also create more hatred towards the chimps who are sitting down

nfl supporting liberals are the sort of people that think shit just magically works, and that the us military hasn't been relevant in 50 years. it's one of the modern days retard screening tests really.

Just say NO to monkey ball

Heng deg