Monster Musume

Chapter 52 Raws

>it ate her hand
what the fuck

I think her hand just got caught in the hatch as it closed.

Last page.
It's time for the color pages.

The End.

People still care about this?

More like the metal hatch chopped it off when she dropped it.

Breast girl.

Is she just scaring him or is she invoking telepathy?

>Cerea thinking she's a counter for Rachne when she pretty effortlessly just tied her up.

Wow, literally nothing happens the chapter.

nothing happens the chapter

nothing chapter the happening

That's one sexy snek.

Those are some juicy thighs
Now we can add these to the lala legs photo

Thanks for the dump OP.

those are Chinese translations, not raws

Neato. Thanks op.

Traitors still over on /c/ I presume?

Fuck me, I'm at work and I'm almost at full sail over here. Baby you gotta stop doing this to me.

Not much for this thread beyond clearer images and a language I can read. A little higher up, someone trying to suggest interest is dead(I wonder who's been killing it), and another samefagging to literally whine about nothing. It's also exhausting and draining on data to check for a new thread all the time.

What a shitty chapter and the start of another forced story arc.
Hope this gets axed soon.

It's time for crab to end this and start his cow farm series.

Clever girl.

Dumb burb.

>All this Lala bullying

I love it.

How come this slime doesn't dissolve in water?

Maybe its a special kind of slime or huge slimegirl can actually go into water?
It can be anything along those lines since we haven't seen it properly yet.

I can get behind that

How come Oil doesn't mix with water?

I bet that in the next chapter whatever is in the tanker assimilates some of Suu slime properties from the lost hand.

Did Kino get her own homestay or did she get paired up with another group of girls like the blood suckers did, I can remember?
Anyhow, it seems odd that Kino would get a home life in a neighborhood where she could affect people, but Kii gets to be by herself just because.
Also makes me wonder if Kino's age is indeterminable like Kii.

>All these women being attacked are previously drawn characters.
Does crab just copy paste then modify a previous image? Surely it must slow down the process to have to accurately redraw characters that only show up once before. No muscle memory like with the main girls, that sort of thing.

Need a series with these cowgirls.

Nice.
I thought that korean scans were going to be first but the chinese ones are better

It's not easy to maintain your own harem, Papi

Those are some nice T H I C C thighs. And damn, those panties are lewd.
Didn't realize about it. Crabman sure loves to please his fans

Ouch.
I saw something similar in the last 4koma in which Rachne hangs Lala's head through her hair

He's scared of her looks, she looks like a ghost or something like that

What a shit taste

Maybe the original slime can endure large water flows. This way it could be catalogued as a dangerous species

Given the characteristics of a fungus, most probably Kino's age is indeterminable, just like Kii. Also, I was hoping that Kino was living in the same forest as Kii, but maybe she's living in some temporary apartments given by the goverment/MON

Is that a T-1000 reference?

>proper giant monster coming soon

Fuck yeah

Classic Terminator 2. If they ever animate this they would have to do a frame-perfect copy of that.

>Is she just scaring him or is she invoking telepathy?
He correctly thought that she is just one of the demi-humans. But Dullahans are not well known so he couldn't handle her head coming off.

(He mentioned that there is urban legends of taxi drivers picking up undead passengers. But then stopped panicking when he realised that undeads are a thing.)

I am so in love with this woman.

OPEN THE DOOR, GET ON THE FLOOR

The Chinese ones have always been better, their watermark is less obnoxious.

Why does Suu feel the need to hide from the dude? They are at a MonMusu convention, it seems like seeing Suu should not be a big deal.

Slimes aren't monmusu.

She senses...electricity? what kinda creature looks like and has electricity?
Or
Perhaps a somewhat telepathic link is being made which leads to the two big panels on?

What happened to this series anyway? Did it go on hiatusxhiatus or did translatorfag die or drop the series or something?

transfag died.

Perhaps a more culture aware person can enlighten me. Why physically air out ones laundry like this? Japan is home to very large appliance companies and they have a washer. Is it just done to be quaint for manga purposes, or are machine dryers way to expensive?
I can understand the big stuff on pg 11, but small personal items too?

Oh god I'm dying

Can Suu make her self that sticky, or does she have a incredible understanding of suction and air pressure?

Slimes were largely unknown/unheard of. And still are, since Kuroko refused to do the paperwork.

L E T S G O O O O O O

Any PA lurkin? ETA on LQ translation?

so anyone have a bed big enough for it ?

>bed
>not wearing her like a tauntaun

Lala thinks that's a good idea? pff

More Manako is welcome.