What is a (realistic) solution to Dreamers?

>fine them
>grant amnesty
>make it clear any further illegal immigrants, children or not, will be deported. The burden will be on the parents, not the US govt

Boot their fucking asses out and revise the constitution to remove this anchor baby loophole for good.

Setting trailer parks on fire, sure we'll loose a few white trash single parent families per park, but it will kill multiple families per trailer in the spic occupied ones.

Go ahead and check 'em

Realistically and politically feasible?
>Amnesty for the existing ones, legislate against future abuse.
Sup Forums
>Deport everyone, build wall.

>if they have an actual job/career they can stay
>if they are poor shits getting a ton of gov handouts they can go
easy as pie

For the Dreamers ONLY:
A special permanent resident category with NO path to citizenship.

Everyone else: you have to go back.

Death camps and slave labor.
>They do the jobs Americans won't!
Yes and now they'll do them for free!

The problem with Realistic and Politically Feasible is that every time we've announced amnesty theres another flood of people coming in, like the 1000's of kids that were stuck in temporary detention centers a few years ago when Obama first announced DACA. The same flood happened after Reagan's amnesty bill as well.

If you subsidize something you will see more of it. If you penalize something you will see less.

Gas them, all.

This

But soylent is people

death

So I don't get the Dreamers. Did they think that one day someone would come along and just make them citizens? Why didn't they work towards getting citizenship? Why didn't their families do the same?
At this point, I say this: make them take the citizenship test. No wait to do it. If they can pass, let them be citizens.

that should only be the first step.

force them to compromise their base of control, then renegotiate after each round.

first round of negotiation gives them permanent residence

second round of resistance deports millions

third round involves persecuting and imprisoning leftist politicians/activists

fourth round, they all die

>solution to Dreamers
pic related

Wtf

This is why you attempt to make some sort of political deal in regards to future illegal immigration in exchange for the amnesty.
But even this would probably be an unlikely outcome.

a merit based immigration system where dreamers with a us education, strong English skills, and no criminal record are sent to the front of the line. The rest are deported

Just kick out the ones who are retarded enough to admit they’re here illegally.
I don’t care if someone is selling weed, but if they start making t-shirts that say “I SELL WEED” and posting about it on social media I think they should be thrown in jail.

Kick their stupid asses out as a warning to the rest of the world that takes advantage of our birthright citizenship, get rid of birthright citizen ship and reform immigration altogether.

Also, we should consider a psyop where we simultaneously do the following.
>Find every illegal online that we can and report them to ICE
>False flag ICE raids every day to make them paranoid as fuck and leave or eventually slip into total complacency

We could do the second easily by sending in false tips to the networks that protect these people by sending out warnings about ice raids.

>make them paranoid as fuck and leave

This can be done with unannounced tactical (temporary) Border Patrol road checkpoints. They are legal within 100 miles of a sea or land border.

Imagine one springing up in East LA or San Francisco. Not only would it make illegals paranoid, think of all the liberal tears!

Give them the boot, or "Free Helicopter Rides" program.

Choose.

That is the problem with amnesty.
>Ok, just this ONE time but never again.
>Ok, just this once but never again. I MEAN IT!
>Ok, we are serious guys. We will do it this time....

Sooner or later you have to really cut it off.

>dreamers
You mean illegals. We already have a realistic solution, deportation. Is it a sad case, yes, but the law wasn't built for the feefees of illegals, it was built for us.

Realistic solution is to make Mexico not a shithole

they should get deported to Australia. thery is plenty of space and australians are very hospitable

We don't even need actual border patrol. We just use their alert networks to convince them ice raids are going to take place that never actually existed.

they are on it