Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TK2-xYyNpYk
youtube.com/watch?v=M2VE5vEQiR4
youtube.com/watch?v=ikDP2W7ifC4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They can't say he didn't warn them.

he's on Tucker right now

kek nice editing desu

Do you scroll Sup Forums while watching tucker and Hannity as well? (Hashtag)metoo

Kek

Kek

POSTING ON HISTORIC THREAD

By his command

Jordan Beater'son

Whoever made this should apply for a job at MSNBC or CNN

this fucking establishment cuck

Peterson for prime minister 2020 till death do us part !

QUICK, let's watch!

powerful !

Imagine if Peterson was like this, that would be so amazing

I really needed to see that.

>shilling this hard

10/10
Where's the rally point?

(((jordan peterson)))

BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Channel 4 = Sup Forums

He's coming for us

>So you're saying you want to literally Holocaust me?

ya, it can get a bit confusing if I'm trying to lurk in more than a couple threads at the same time it's on
# = pound
poundmetoo

reddit

wtf, I love the jews now

NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY........AWWWW...WHAT THE FUCK LETS PUSH IN SOME SHIT.

peterson debates david duke when

I heard her voice when I read that

TUCKER?! FUCK YEAH

JEWTUBE BETTER NOT DELETE IT BEFORE I HAVE A CHANCE TO WATCH

what nigger it was a nice edit

hes open to learning. just wait. but hes right on the genetic interest bit. the rest is bullocks

How come ppl on Sup Forums shit on Peterson for cucking out but say nothing about faggot ass alt hype aka ryan who cucked out way harder seeing how he's actually a white nationalistt???

It was pretty mediocre actually. He just said some stuff he's said before from behind eyes that looked like he wasn't even on this planet.

Bummer. Every so often Tucker has somebody interesting on that just turns out to be a plain old interesting interview. e.g. Bruce Jenner was surprisingly thoughtful instead of being a bunch of contentious nonsense.

can confirm. It was lack luster

Crazy synchronicity!!!

>ppl on Sup Forums
wrong
only shill faggots don't like the room cleaner because they hate personal responsibility
it's the calling card of the tranny leftypol faggot shill

What a gay

The problem is him and all the other eceleb retards are using the wrong definition of ethnostate. It's not a state that's 100% one race. It's a state where you ONLY HAVE CITIZENSHIP RIGHTS if you're the correct race.

America was an ethnostate until the Civil War. China is currently an ethnostate, as is Japan.

CLEAN

SHADOW PETERSON

HEIL PETERSON. CLEANING YOUR ROOM IS THE FIRST STEP TOWARDS THE FINAL CLEANSING.

Seriously though, how long before a news site unironically posts this video to slur him?

I don't mind him cucking on the race issue. Obviously having millions of shitskins swarm across Europe in a tsunami of child-rape is untenable and undesirable, and obviously Arabs and Iranians aren't white, but if he were to say anything like that, he'd be crucified by the media.

He's an entry-level red pill for normies. Get them into truth-telling and taking responsibility and we'll do the rest.

this.

>How do you define white?

Dunno, go wander through the ghetto for a while and maybe ask some niggers? People who use this argument are so full of shit. The lines are drawn, and race is the single most important factor when shit gets real. Just look at prison. Why do you think people divide themselves by race naturally?

Even if whites don't want to, they're still getting lumped into the 'enemy' camp by everyone else. And by that fact alone, you've been drafted onto our racial team. You can't help it. You can't stop it. Your race is important because it paints a giant fucking target on your back. A target that's noticed by tons of shitskins who don't seem to share your nuanced, deconstructionist, postmodernist view of 'what it means to be white'.

Fuck's sake faggot. Wake up.

>CLEAN YOUR FUCKING ROOM!!1

stop saying things that make you weak !!

TAICHOU!

I'm ready...

>>How do you define white?

Plus, it's an easy definition to provide. Northern, Western, and Eastern European. Fuck off Spain, you were invaded by the Moors for too long. No Turkey, no Iran, no Kurds, no weird blue-eyed Indians either. Italy/Greece debatable.

Not hard. "White" is a colloquial term for European.

protective off our emails are we?

DEATH TO THE INFIDELS

Can get the original source of this?

whups

it was a pretty weak interview desu. not much said

this snake oil salesman would get worked so hard by Jared Taylor it's not even funny

from here

youtube.com/watch?v=TK2-xYyNpYk

Right? I mean, nobody mistakes it for anything else. White = European. Nobody ever thought any different. And if the niggers go planet of the apes tomorrow, do you think they're going to let Jordan Peterson walk on by? No. Does he think he's going to be able to communicate his haughty notions of race and individuality to them? What about the Chinese? Or Africans? Or Spics? None of those races buys that bullshit. And when the races come into conflict (and we will), nobody's going to be sitting around pondering what it means to be white.

>the largest dutch web blog in the world
here's the host

>popped collar

LEAVE TIMON ALONE

wouldn't even have to go that far. america was de facto ethnostate for most of it's existence through sheer immigration laws. you could just codify that the immigration policy and internal policies have to encourage and ensure the primacy of a certain race and that the population must be comprised of 90%+ of that race

I'm watching his interview. He is actually psyop'ing them. The guy is a fucking shink for god's sake, he knows how to do this lol

First we will clean our rooms, then we will clean the ovens.

Ovens come with a self-cleaning mode. Why can't rooms?

>room = cleaned
>mind = sorted
>????
>nation = purged
This the proper timeline?

Guys...Is Jordan Peterson our leader?

Why the fuck are there so many threads about this milktoast moderate liberal? I mean there's like 3 fucking threads on the catalog right now.

The man fucking admits that his purpose is to deradicalize and neuter the far-right for fucks sake.

Father, we're ready to heed your call.

Sincerely, The Sorted Boys.

People don't go from identitarian to civic nationalism. Doesn't happen. He's a lying Jew who is using other Jews to promote an echo chamber of Jews.

You and your merry band of alt-kikes are already neutered.

I actually 100% agree with him

I've read and listened to what he says.
He opens your mind, rather than restricting it to a core belief system.
What he says can prevent both sides from going overboard, but I think he has more of an effect on waking up the brain-dead liberals.
If they listen to him, of course.

>he thinks he's pulling people back from the RIGHT
Oh boy, he has no idea, does he.

He has lost control of his shadow. Somebody stop this man

The ironic part is, you do get to choose your race. Kek

Why is a fucking tube of tooth paste trying to pretend it has an opinion on North American politics?

Nice

He knew his shit.
Which interview?
Is that a bad thing?

Dont talk shit about Faulk.

youtube.com/watch?v=M2VE5vEQiR4

If Peterson was some full heel mode, evil intellectual rising fame like some cartoon lex luthor villain

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS PAY 10 DOLLARS.
WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN

Fuck the alt right,
And fuck antifa

>If I wanted to sick my internet trolls on them there would be nothing but broken windows.

This is another of many things that leads me to believe that this man does not understand the internet. He does not have an army at his disposal.

So what you're saying is that all of you faggots are just gonna keep on doing what you're doing against the progressive cult which is nothing but bitching on threads, making empty threats, and grouping together in other Leftists collective SJW circlejerk cults like white nationalism and feeling sorry for yourselves.

Got it.

He does, and I'd smash windows

>be deluded woman who has job she doesn't deserve, cause womyn
>get interview with a professor that has different views and thinks on a level beyond your comprehension
>have idea that would destroy him in a debate on a controversial topic because group think box is all you know
>get destroyed for 20+ minutes on national television
>try to laugh it off
>doesn't work
>try to become victim
>doesn't work
>start to slander him
>doesn't work

B-but my group think team s-said I was going to do fine

>sorted boys

loln hard

Yeah but then you would have to take the entire building away and leave the broken windows.

Kek'd

TUCKER x PETERSON youtube.com/watch?v=ikDP2W7ifC4