Is there a cure for her autism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P7GeisRaias
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes.

Lefiya cures her autism in the LN.

We'll see it in episode 10.

And people say that elf is useless.

It involves her coming to the realization that she is trying to obtain power/higher level to fill in the void that she is alone and can't relate to the people around her.

How do we fix Lefiya's autism, then?

There is no cure because it's not a disease. Autism is in fact a Best Girl trait.

She needs to find confidence and be taken out of her comfort zone. She thinks too much about what her familia thinks of her, regardless of it being positive or negative. It probably has something to do with the "School" she was sent to as a kid to learn how to be magic.

An elf's tongue deep inside her.

aiz isn't gay, though.

She just needs a heterosexual relationship with a good man.

Finally got some of the Lefiya lewds I wanted.

>Hestia Familia think its a bad idea that Bell is trying to help the Xenos
>Bell says that he was told the same thing about helping thieves and prostitutes

Bell will never have this much backbone and will never call out bullshit on anyone.

>Hestia punishes Bell for going to the Entertainment District by sending him to go help the people of Orario for the day
>Bell goes and buys the rounds at the Hostess of Fertility

Does she know that all the boys in Orario are masturbating to her side boob?

>14
>getting served

The streets are covered in teenage sick every night.

>masturbating to Aiz

people actually do this?

Only when Hestia or one of the brown sluts are not around.

Dick

She needs orc or at least, Bell's dick to cure autism

>Lefiya lewds
Checked

But where de hell are my Lefiya doujins anons, where are they?

Same way we fix all elves.

Bell probably does. Bell wants a strong autist who will princess carry them and put him down and go down on him without consent.

Superior nip taste coming through!

Keep that twink away from the best elf.

What are the chances author will pick a pairing by popular demand?
Why won't author just man it up and end it with a harem ending?

Pretty slim seeing as it wasn't a landslide pairing but I still think Ryuu has a decent shot, her spinoff LN is fleshing her out more/increasing her fanbase. If Ais doesn't win and it's not an ambiguous open end then Ryuu is the third option I think.

>If Ais doesn't win and it's not an ambiguous open end then Ryuu is the third option I think.
What about Hestia though? Anime only fag but she looks like the obvious winner to me.

Kami-sama is more of a mother figure for Bell, even if he stops blindly worshipping her she'll still be family to him. And as the Hestia familia grows I think she'll become more mature and divert some of her attention to other followers.

Isn't it kind of selfish Hestia wants Bell to love her romantically? Especially since she's immortal.

It can't be helped, even if it turns out he's not blood-related to Zeus he was still raised by him, so he is a goddess/mortal harem magnet.

Why do some people think that Zeus is Bell's adoptive grandfather and not is actual grandfather? Particularly within the context that most heroes in Greek mythologies are demigods.

I mean, take Ais, it's pretty clear at this point she's the child of the hero Albert- as Bell himself expresses his knowledge that Albert had a child when consulted by the Loki family, but that he doesn't know who the child's mother could have been- and Aria.

This despite the fact Aria is a spirit who are conventionally seen as incapable of producing offspring. Lafiya made it seem that this was because they are a kind of reflection of their godly counterparts. So if spirits can reproduce why not gods?

I kind of like how Ais is surrounded by lusty fujos despite the fact she clearly isn't homosexual. Just dungeonsexual.

That being said I also like how the Sword Oratoria series kind of shows how Bell is a lot more important to Ais than he realizes. Sure, the feelings aren't really romantic, per se, but they're the closest Ais has felt romantic feelings for years.

>ambiguous open end

God. Please no.

Bell's character is ostensibly entirely driven by his romantic feelings for Ais. I'm tired of being blue balled by shounen series that show no resolution at all.

Can Lefiya use Bell's magic? Or can she not since technically it doesn't have a chant?

Her Elf Ring ability seems pretty OP.

Its funny how as Ais becomes closer to Bell, Bell seems to get further away. Like at the end of volume 11 when he doesn't look at her when she leaves, but looks towards the dungeon instead

She can only use elven magic she's learned from other elves.

Elf Rings description states that she can copy and use any "Elf Magic". Now whatever classifies as "Elf Magic" I have no clue.

Find a flaw.

She's not a blonde autist.

I'm actually kind of hoping that this means Bell's fast growth won't stop after he reaches Ais' level. As his goal is starting to shift more to becoming a hero worthy of her rather than just to reach her level.

I still hope that we get some romantic resolution in this series though.

>I know, let's add a yuri elf character that slobbers all over Aiz
>Yes this will be entertaining
Retards.

Ah, still OP but not absurdly so at least.

He will either end up with Ais or be caught by Freya and die from a crushed pelvis, those are the only options.

Editor's idea, not the author's.

I think it was just to add some dramatic interaction between her, Aiz, and Bell.

The only time I like Lefiya with regards to that though is when Bell is blowing her the fuck out.

I think that Lefiya's observation and the identity of Ais' parents reveal to us that not all the information provided to the reader by characters in the story should be taken at face value.

I bet it's something more along the lines that Gods and Spirits are generally prohibited from having children with mortals. Not so much that they are unable to.

That, or maybe spirits and gods can reproduce with one another, and Albert was a demigod in his own right.

I really want a scene where Bell is with Ais and Freya while Freya is charming the fuck out of everybody. But Bell is just acting bashful about Ais.

I really do like Ais and Bell as a pair but I've lost all faith in Nip authors actually managing to write satisfying endings or romantic resolutions.

I actually think this will become Lefiya's canon couple.

Idk why but she seems less autistic in LN than in anime

>I've lost all faith in Nip authors actually managing to write satisfying endings or romantic resolutions.

Join the club.

Ever since Love Hina (2001), I've realize the Japanese people, collectively, are pathologically incapable or writing a romance.

They're just genetically predisposed to lack a romance gene, and their birthrate reflects that, to an extent.

My guess is because the LN simply describes her interactions. The anime enacts those interactions but also adds deadpan expressions and vocal tone to it.

Her autism isn't in what she says but how she says it.

It does happen, but- uh- admittedly this isn't the sort of series I've ever really seen it happen in.

That being said, if we consider some of the material in the volumes, particularly the prostitution volume with Haruhime, it seems kind of absurd the author wouldn't touch something as tame as Bell kissing.

Especially when he's laid Ais out as the romantic interest from the very beginning.

>My guess is because the LN simply describes her interactions. The anime enacts those interactions but also adds deadpan expressions and vocal tone to it.
>Her autism isn't in what she says but how she says it.

You should also consider that in the Sword Oratoria LN we actually get to see Ais' thought process. She's stone cold on the exterior most the time, but she's a hotbed of warped emotions inside.

>That, or maybe spirits and gods can reproduce with one another, and Albert was a demigod in his own right.

This is an interesting idea

Knife ears .

Her seiyuu does a good autist voice.

I'd rather have Bell Become a hero to protect people after all his experiences in Orario, like with the sex slaves in the Entertainment District, or the inequality of Xenos .

>same seiyuu

That explains why Aiz is shit.

Don't make me come over there and choke a bitch!

But Bell is supposed to be her personal hero, like her father said she'd have.

Albeit, I don't think this precludes Bell being a hero to Orario and the others though.

Has anyone here read volume 12? How does Bell act in the volume following the trauma of 11?

The LN is going to end with Hestia being killed (probably by Freya in a desperate attempt to imprison her boytoy) and instead of joining another familia Bell sets up a private adventurer company called "Aventurier Sans Frontières" who explore the dungeon and provide support to people regardless of race or god affiliation.

I know it's bait but c'mon man

But god's can't be killed.

Just sent back to Tenkai or whatever.

It's not blind worship when your Goddess really exists and lives with you and she's a real, literal goddess.

I can see Bell just being pissed off at the Gods after being dicked around enough. I would love to see Bell just start being passive aggressive.

Am I the only one that likes this scene? Many criticised her for being a useless elf because of the first episode, then the third fixed that but somehow that criticism didn't stop. I just think it has a good build-up, especially because of the music and its nice violins.

Ais, I'm already a demon.

>And as the Hestia familia grows I think she'll become more mature and divert some of her attention to other followers.

Nah, look at Loki. She's trying to get in Ais' pants at every opportunity.

Hestia will be a loving Goddess to all her familia, but she'll only love Bell if that makes sense.

Bell "Bleeding From the Mouth" Cranel.

Seriously, he needs a vacation.

No vacation, only suffering. (Not counting the OVA)

Who died there? I can't remember

>DanMachi threads are so fucking slow this thread will probably be up on Friday when a new episode comes out.

Sad.

Just finished volume 12 and I have to see it was probable the weirdest novel yet. No better way to describe it because it adds just a lot to the world that I didn't think was possible and more often just kind of confusing.

Well it starts off with Bell walking down the street after getting a message from someone at the guild to meet at some ally way. When Bell get to the alley he meets this old, disillusion, veteran adventurer who attacks him. Bell kills the veteran, walks out of the alley and proceeds to vomit. He keeps this hidden for the rest of the volume until the end.

The rest of the novel is Bell doing this odd jobs around time, like cleaning out condos, pest control, and baby sit naughty children. It goes on like this for a while until we find out that Bell was actually part of this conspiracy to weaken the influence the bigger Familia's in Orario. Those odd jobs were actually covers for Bell going out and killing powerful adventurers along with a ton of low level scrub adventurers with one hit usually.

Also we get to learn about Gareth's time in the war in Hawaii

weenie

A bullet to the head can cure her 'tism.

So, are you actively pushing Lefiya to win the BellBowl?

Why not user? It's clearly the right way to go

You are ill user, very ill. Seek help.

>Also we get to learn about Gareth's time in the war in Hawaii

God that battle was brutal. I can only imagine the scars it must have left on him.

He probably became an adventurer and started killing monsters because it was the only thing he knew to do with himself at that point.

>Not wanting to support the only way this series have a remembered finale with the MC marrying the Spin-Off girl.

We should really make this

I'm not sure how I feel about Bell picking 'Escape' as a developmental ability.

I mean, yeah, it'd have been useful for a lot of his earlier encounters. But I can't imagine it being all that good once he reaches the top tiers.

Did they say anything about the other abilities he could have picked up?

Worst elf.

We should, Bell should definitely marry the spin-off girl.

Worst taste.

Agree, it must be Lefiya tho

Imagine Bell during the Wargame, just busting through doors and beating the living fuck out of every Apollo Familia member he sees while the whole of Orario watches.

I liked how Bell threw a massive lightning bolt at the end, which devastated the castle and would have finished the Wargame then and there if not for Cassandra.

I don't think anything was mentioned about any possible other abilities he could have chosen from, not every adventurer gets to choose from a selection so it might have been the case here.

youtube.com/watch?v=P7GeisRaias

>Volume 6

The Dungeon

>91 Posts
>22 IPs
>We are the Hestia Familia of Sup Forums threads.

Do we have a cure for the fucking dogshit Danmachi airing now?

Because we are comfy user?

I love you too

We buy the novels when they come out and pray Nippon will put money into season 2.

Bell's magic is actually modern magic that even the goblin know. Insert Goblin Slayer joke here.

Animeonly here, holy fuck. That seems really extreme for a good guy like Bell. What caused him to do all that?

B-But, did Lefiya appeared user?

Its because Bell Likes to hurt people
Its implied that Lefiya was also contacted by the same people that got Bell to Kill those adventurers. She starts digging up information until they send Bell to stop her

> They send Bell to kill Lefiya

W-What happened then???