Why did everyone start hating her?

Why did everyone start hating her?

she's ugly

She got popular and now it's not cool to like her anymore

Maybe people just hate perfection

Re:zero is shit and you need to fuck off

Because Digibro ripped this show a new one demonstrating how bad it was.

I don't like everything about the show, not that I'm vocal about it. But I'm sure there are others here

Success breeds jealousy.

Because she's a forced meme girl

She's ugly and pathetic.

Because ram is qtπ and pure and rem is a thot

Forced meme, just like Satancheese and Hestia

people realized she's the most generic type of waifu bait

She, just like every other waifubait, is a meme.

because her sister is better

who?

No one knows who you're talking about faggot

This. Sup Forums is full of contrarian edgelords

> Kill the protagonist
> Say she hates him and blame him for something he did not do
> kill him again
> Kill him again to make sure
> After falling in love with the person you killed 3 times
> Also being overrated as fuck with a cancerous fanbase

But Rem is nowhere to be seen in this scene?
>inb4 that scene sucks and is not important.
Mind you, the fucking title is "That's All This Story is About." Sucks to be the potato as she was busy getting raped while Subaru confessed his true love to Emilia.

Lots of reasons. One is because this website is full of contrarions and Rem is without a doubt the most popular character. The second reason is because they're jealous she gets more attention than their waifus so they claim she's waifu bait. Success breeds jealousy.

Theres no more to it than this

Every re:zero thread is full remfag, every good thread is destroy by their endless fagotry, so Sup Forums begin to hate her. Like always Sup Forums destroy what is good and turn it into pure cancers.

I know Rem isn't real but I love her so much. The knowledge that there are people who hate her for no or few reasons legitimately makes me sad.

You really don't get it? Rem started interesting. After that she literally became Subaru's toy. Every conversation about her here goes to "How much is she going to fuck Subaru when she wakes up?". I don't see her as a character. I see her as a mere toy for Subaru. She is just the image for Re:Zero merchandise.

>popular =! good
>jealous because she's more popular
Are you literally retarded? No one in this board wants anything they like to be stained by popularity. Go fuck yourself.

I always hated her

popularity = more merch, more content, more discussions, he's right that haters are just jealous that nobody wants to talk about their favorite character, it's simple as that

My favorite characters get discussed enough, and I assume have enough merch too. Nice content too that I'm thankful about. I don't need my favorite characters to reach Rem's level of popularity. I dislike Rem and her entire fanbase.

>more
You forgot to add more cancer.
>more discussions
You mean waifufagging?
>haters are just jealous because no one wants to talk about their favorite character
What is this delusion? Is that what you tell youselves? It only takes 2 people to talk about characters.

contrarian Sup Forums can't handle character that are popular but actually also well done

because she killed and tortured subaru despite him triggering a love flag on her prior

Hipsters faggots who cant admit that rem is the best blue haired anime girl after rei

>AO speed watcher mong
Opinion discarded

>more cancer
look at who made the thread and tell me again who actually cancer is, you seems to not understand that waifufagging always when a retarded shitposter, like you, starts to trashtalk a character

>It only takes 2 people to talk about characters.
why aren't you talking then about your fav character instead of coming in a shitposting thread just to repeat the same old shit like in every thread? Didn't you notice after all that time that it won't change anything and that people will still talk about what they want?

>but actually also well done
Rem is not well done. Knew the MC for what, 1-2 months? After that is ready to die for him and says she believes she was born for the moment when she jumps to die to the Whale. Appeals to lonely virgins I guess.

You don't sound like you've been here long. How new?

Rem is absolute garbage.

>ITT AO subhuman normalfag cancer and shitmilia mongs
Just hide and flag the thread rembros.

long enough to know that you repeat the same shit in every thread since the anime stopped airing

Who?

Honestly, Rem is not a good character. When I think the term "waifubait", she instantly comes to mind.

Rem? more like shit.

But I don't go to your threads. Easy enough to say I have it filtered. Why don't you go back to your containment thread?

>only good thing about the show that can be attributed to the WN's.
>Never going to see her wake up and get her piece because the wn is fucking awful.
It's a shame though, I figured the Rem merchandise craze would've been severe enough to adapt the whole thing.

>waifubait
she baites waifus? what?

>waifubait

>it's a remfag falseflagging as shitposter-kun episode

Because Emilia is the purest and best, obviously. She's too good for the MC's bullshit.

>very diligent, smart, strong willed, caring, devoted, honest and funny
>cute and admirable
>relatable flaws and wishes
>not overpowered, no asspull powerups
>makes mistakes and pays for it
>not a special snowflake with plot armor
>knows the people she loves very well and helps them to better themselves/ where she can
>bunch of hobbies
>fleshed out backstory
>reasonable character development
>loves the MC for very good and explained reasons instead of some superficial "love at first sight"/"he helped me out that one time" crap

>not a good character
Just because you don't like her for whatever reasons doesn't mean she's a bad character.

'Coz she is only god tier in zerker mode after a major plot she went fully deredere and become shit tier.

>ugly mong hair
>ugly autistic elf ears
>ugly autistic mannerisms
>ugly slut outfit that puts Lightning from FF13 to shame
She's a hole made for abuse.

You can keep posting that, but in my mind, and in MANY other people's minds, Rem is a waifubait.

>youtube comment
Anti rem losers really are cancer.

I like how you're so triggered and salty the way you put ugly in all your greentext.

Im stating it how it is. Emilia is ugly and made for rape. It's not my fault you have such garbage normalfag taste that you love Emilia's SAO tier design.

explain to me why you think "waifubait" would make a character bad or unlikable? She's just a cute girl with low self esteem that fell in love with the MC for good reasons

I mean as much as I feel indifferent to Emilia calling her ugly is a far stretch. I'm more concerned about your autistic sperging. Are you okay?

Always hated her desu

>shitty demon horn
>fat round face instead of pleasant almond one like Emilia
>no cute pet that genuinely cares about her only shitty inferior twin that cares about her for a fucked up reason
>has shit taste in men because the MC means well but he's a retard

You need to help your waifu find her missing chromosomes, it seems.

Why are you seething? Do you assume that anyone calling something "ugly" is autism? Please leave your basement every once in a while and socialize. Maybe then you would get better taste over generic waifu MC love interest trash like Emilia.

When thinking of Rem, only things that come to mind are her lust for Subaru's dick and all the discussions about Rem's sex life in every single Re:Zero thread. Oh, and her fans that clearly only like her because she is Subaru's dog.

>Shitmilia mong assumes everyone is a remfag
Cant make this up. Shitmilia subhumans really do have an inferiority complex towards the potato.

I thought autistic sperging was the whole point of Sup Forums, user

Who cares? Crusch-sama is better than Rem and Emilia combined.

>Do you assume that anyone calling something "ugly" is autism?
Not to someone like Emilia. You actually could take your own advice.

>defends a downs baby and gets mad when I defend a superior waifu
ooookay.

well, she's a romance character who only had screentime with Subaru and Ram so it's natural that people are talking about her relationships with those two characters but you exaggerate when you say that all people talk about is her sex life. Saying she's Subaru's dog despite being the character who changed his life and saved many people by doing that is also unreasonable.

More like lack of sex life because the MC won't even touch her.

she never lust for subaru's dick see ep18
>she is Subaru's dog.
she never did what subaru told her, nice shipost butthurt faggot

As much as I like Sup Forums's autistic sperging, it's because they had a sense of humor and not just being an actual autist like in your typical social networking site.

But you werent defending Crusch or Ram user, you were defending and sperging over a generic elf slut made for rape.

touching a comatose person? really now?

You need to go back to redddit along with the rest of you hafu elf fags

I don't hate her, I think she is a qt

>she never did what subaru told her
aka the worst mistake in her life. She would have been able to have a happy family with him and an enjoyable life had she not been dumb and decided to turn down his offer to run away. Every time I remember that scene, it makes me mad to no end. How can a person be possibly that stupid seriously?

I thought Rem was reddit's bitch? You need to go back.

>Says she has missing chromosomes
>Calls her a downs baby which is a condition with extra chromosomes
Make up your mind retard.

only you, shitposter, and the underaged emiliafags (not all of them) do, otherwise she's by far the most beloved character of the series

reddit's mods are emiliafags, you have to go back

How do you know? You need to go back.

people talked about it in a thread and even showed screens, just accept it

In a Re:Zero thread?

In threads like these made to shit on the series.

>spaces after quotes
I didn't want to believe Reddit spacing but it's so fucking true

She's 100% lady material, my dude. Elf waifu, master race. Sorry for your shit taste, user. I'll keep you in my thoughts.

>Strong
>Beautiful
>Based
>Has an backstory novel
>Not a waifubait
>Discussions about her don't revolve around someone's dick
>Is her own woman
>Ferri's shining star
>Friend of the Kingdom's Prince
>Almost the wife of the Kingdom's Prince
>Goddess
>Saved Ferri
>Loves Ferri
>Is Ferri's family

Best girl/woman/female. Period.

You know if you look at this picture up in desuarchive its one shitposter trying to bait in (You)s. Also didnt hiro ban template threads from Sup Forums? Why is this still not deleted?

She's so rapeable. She'll make a good practice gf for Honda before he takes his newfound skills to pleasure Rem and make babies with him.

>my dude
>the same guy who talked about how he hates waifuwars and doesn't post in re:zero threads
>visits post made for waifuwars from a shitposter
fucking emiliafags I swear you guys

just report, shitposter needs a ban again

I can't really trust you on that. Neither do I care about reddit's mods being emiliafags.
threads made to shit on a series are everyday here, it's not something to even point out.

Well she is an elf.

Why the fuck do you want Rem to marry that kind of asshole if you are her fan and want her to be happy? Are Remfags this hungry to win MCBowl?

reddit counting too.

Agreed. Shitmilia is a serviceable cumdumpster. Rem is for waifuing

>Rem is for waifuing
Of course, she is the waifubait after all.

waifubait like she baites waifus? Guess that explains why Emilia is so into Rem.

>Implying Subaru is an asshole to Rem

You do know Sjbaru has literal panic attacks if he does something bad to Rem right? Not only that he has done nothing but spoil her.