One Piece 867

One Piece 867: HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Linlin easily breaks Yoruru’s sword in half and throws him to the ground. The other giants are panicking and rush to the Food room to get the Semura.

Carmel uses the soul ability and give life to the flames and controls them. As the flames calm down, Linlin eats all the Semura and falls asleep. The village is regaining their calm.

Yoruru died after the incident with Linlin, and the Sheep House end up running away from the enraged Giants, establishing the Sheep House at another place.

Carmel had an agreement with the World Government. Carmel was just pretending to be a Holy Mother but she actually is an evil person that planned to sell the kids. Carmel planned to sell Linlin to the World Government, advertising that she destroyed half of Elbaf.

The children celebrate Linlin’s birthday with a lot of Semura and they eat it together. Linlin is eating the Semura and is also crying out of happiness. She even eats the chairs and tables all together and as she calms down, she realizes that the other children and Carmel have disappeared.

Big Mom: Where did you go? MOOTHEEEERRRRR!!!

END

Here is additional info from spoiler provider on 2ch:

Carmel's epithet is "Orphans dealer" and "Yama-Uba" ("Yamanba")
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yama-uba

After got exiled from Elbaf, Carmel demanded a large amount of money to World Government, saying that such a talented kid like Linlin will be able to become Admiral or Fleet Admiral.

The reason why Carmel sneaked into Elbaf in the first place is to sell John Giant to Marines. She deals orphans since it's hard to get arrested.

Carmel wants to retire from the business as soon as possible once she receives the money for Linlin from WG since orphan-dealing is not a easy task.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/1BvZkAlh.jpg
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=#&ved=0ahUKEwimw9D3uZrUAhXK6oMKHVC_C6UQxa8BCB4wAA&usg=AFQjCNF1sHlk2z9QIx28jtvfnGP_UlkifA&sig2=w_qC5leGMGQieaXDMzAT2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Press F to pay respect.

Good. Flashback ended.
We will probably see this beautiful couple again.

*blocks your path*

F

She looks like the Belgian health minister

I wonder if the Emperors of the Underworld are aware of Carmel's identity but keep their mouths shut to avoid upsetting Big Mom.

I can't believe Mother Carmel is fucking feces

>took him down
Akainu came back and effortlessly faced multiple yonko commanders and jimbei. akainu destroyed half of wb's face, put a hole in his chest. all wb could do was make akainu bleed. akainu's major scars and injuries came from his fight against aokiji. also when wb had a clear opening against aokiji he wasted his chance and had to be bailed by jozu. wb was weaker than akainu and aokiji during marineford (because of his sickness, age etc.)

Child trafficking? One Piece got dark.

I swear there's a post like this every arc

>Shabody arc

>She deals orphans since it's hard to get arrested.
>Carmel wants to retire from the business as soon as possible ... since orphan-dealing is not a easy task.
could you run that by me again

I don't care that big mam ate carmel. What I care about is that she got her devil fruit from eating her. Oda always has been able to surprise us and dodge theories left and right. Remember when he tricked us into thinking that Kidds alliance was gonna attack big mom and that bepo was a man who's soul was put into a bear from law Oml I'm shook rn. Call me an autist if you want but I literally am tearing up rn. What next, the D initial will stand for destiny? Or maybe blackbeard has the cerberus fruit. Or even he'll have carrot join the crew. I honestly don't know what to do. I'm in a love hate relationship. At least HXH is back next month. Not to mention my jojo in a few weeks

one piece was already dark.

Carmel a shit

Orphans are easier than kidnapping kids from their families. But dealing in child trafficking must still be pretty difficult.

>Remember when he tricked us into thinking that Kidds alliance was gonna attack big mom
When was that?

its hard taking care of a bunch of snot noses all day.

some people dont even want to buy some kids and did you see the ones Carmel had?
Who would want to buy Psycho Mantis?

>Caramel was the previus user of the soru soru no mi
>she lead in some kind organization
>she was fired from Elbaf
it was worth?
i.imgur.com/1BvZkAlh.jpg

At least she's selling the kids as potential soldiers to the marines and not as sex slaves to the tenryubito

>Remember when he tricked us into thinking that Kidds alliance was gonna attack big mom
But he never did that. They said that they wanted to fuck Shanks from the get go.

Why are you getting so worked up over baseless speculation?

He means when Eggman mentioned how Kid sank two ships belonging to her allies.

The last sentence anons. It's the hxhfag baiting again.

Yeah, it does kinda sound like cannibalism, but I'd also question whether Carmel didn't have anything to do with inciting Linlin. She has the soul soul fruit but didn't use it to prevent the tragedy at the very least, so it's a bit weird.

the tenryuubito would have had a hard time turning linlin into a sex slave given how she's an ugly 20 foot tall monster

Calm down this somehow will be explained, anons are already working on it.

Mother Carmel confirmed for evil bitch
Linlin ate her and got her devil fruit power
Linlin did nothing wrong

>implying she wasn't selling slaves

she ate her mother during the holy times of fasting.

>lol I know everything oda never has pulled a red herring on me before.

Faggotry. Faggotry everywhere

It's nice to have people use my edits, this must be how drawfags feel.

Linlin ate her on her birthday

people just wanted to make the author look bad. they wanted to call his writing bad. they took every chance they got. last chapter they couldn't even wait and said that mother carmel was a shitty character because despite being such a noble woman she was unable to control linlin from doing dastardly acts and her way of handling the situation was poor. they said it's poor writing. this chapter it's revealed that she was actually trafficking the children and so didn't care much about what linlin does and moreover linlin was her biggest asset so she took more care of linlin than everybody else. author keeps destroying these haters left, right and centre. when will they learn?

I don't want an explanation for an asspull

So the flashback is already over?
Nice.

>Carmel demanded a large amount of money to World Government, saying that such a talented kid like Linlin will be able to become Admiral or Fleet Admiral.

What? I asked a legit question. Was it actually stated that Kidd's alliance was going after Big Mom?

No, you're just plain retarded.

>that image
Take your own advise.

One Piece has been dark since Enies Lobby

it was heavily implied.

>wizard of oz theme
>kidd blew up two of her ships
>She bit his fucking arm off?!?!??!?!??!

One Piece has been dark since the start

Wait you think the WG are good guys?

>oh no urouge defeated Snack
>he will surely come back to kill big mom this arc!!
>Bonney will definietly take down BB too!!

This isn't fucking funny you idiot.

>She bit his fucking arm off
Literally what

>since Enies Lobby
Did you forgot about mr3 living statues and Zoro wanting to cut his legs?

Other than the obvious Shitposting at the end, this guy is right. That's not how devil fruits work. Im guessing oda wrote himself into a corner and is running out of qays to explain them or something

Brulee said Kid didn't even get to see Big Mom face to face before getting BTFO and running away.

Tenryubito was more like sex slaves.
Mother Caramel is like child soldiers.

user defends child trafficking? Sup Forums got dark.

I bet Mother Carmel sold kids that ended up CP9

Did someone say mr 3

But Big Mom have unknow properties, like kurohige body does (?)

This

>Caramel ate the other children and Caramel by complete accident.
>Due to some Oda Logic, by eating Caramel, Linlin unknowningly gains her Soul Soul Fruit powers.

Oda's writting became shittier after WSJ started to give him breaks. This is what happens when geniuses who thrives on stress becomes relieved of constant pressure.

Oda is secretly reading Shitgeki.

Oh I guess kaido also born immortal too right? No devil fruit just immortality. Ya know if a giant baby can be born why npt an immortal one too right? Wrong.

he only sleeps for 2 hours everyday. he needs those breaks to stay alive.

Why are you guys upset about this?

I would

I want Mr 3 and Miss Goldenweek to have a wealthy family together and a wax pet dog

>unknow properties, like kurohige body

How the fuck would you know? Issac netero didn't take a break even tho it would have been healthy for him and look what happened. Bobby fischer could have just played sports but he decide not to and look what happened. Don't say someone should ruin their life just because your fruits tasted bad

>Luffy needs G3 to take down a giant
>5 years old Big Mom BTFOed all the Elbaf island
lmao Luffy has 0 chances

luffy wasnt born a monster

ok sorry i don't know but i know its kinda of hard to live by only able to sleeping for 2 hours everyday.

I've read somewhere that there are some people who slept normally like this. Forgot what the condition's called.

BECAUSE ITS FUCKING STUPIDDDD!DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
forgive the autism bit thats not how it fucking works alright. Thats like saying an average saiyan could vecome a super saiyan by eating goku. Or an earthbender can become waterbender by eating them. Its dumb and doesn't fucking work. This has been the worst one piece chapter ever. Oda os a fucking hack. This is the start

I'm glad this old bitch is ded.

>eat fruit with power and gain said power
>eat person with power and gain said power
so complicated

>Linlin easily breaks Yoruru’s sword in half and throws him to the ground.
>Yoruru died after the incident with Linlin
>saying that such a talented kid like Linlin will be able to become Admiral or Fleet Admiral.
big mom downplayers BTFO: the flashback

YEAH YOU BETTER VE SORRY YOU LITTLE HO. POST YOUR BOIPUCCI RN. YOU LITTLE BOY BEG FOR MY FORGIVENESS. TALKING ABOUT HOW YOU WANT ODAS SCHEDULE. GET THE FUCK OUTTA THIS GENERAL.

>inb4 b8

why didnt the dinosor that ate luffy gained gum gum no mi then?
or that shalala snake

Maybe Caramel fused their souls as a last ditch effort before being eaten and now lives inside her or some shit. She might overtake BMs body when she's weakened or dying. That way they could defeat BM without killing her.

>jobbed to mr 3
>jobbed to Aokiji
>jobbed to water 7 carpenters
>jobbed to Oars junior
>jobbed to Sugar
>jobbed to a 5 year old girl

Are giants a race of jobbers?

>>saying that such a talented kid like Linlin will be able to become Admiral or Fleet Admiral.
How is this a surprise when she is a Yonkou?

Yeah, but its One Piece and not Dragonball or Avatar.

He wasn't digested yet?

By your logic Luffy wouldve died for eating croc because 2 fruits

> Caramel died
> Devil fruit went to the nearest fruit
> BM ate the new DF

pretty sure there were even people saying she's weaker than the admirals and shit like that

Isn't Oars Junior a giant too ?

i don't know why people downplayed big mom. she's a yonko. so it was obvious she is super strong but most people had issue with her looks not matching her strength.

b-but big mom is only a yonko due to her connections and influence! she's not a beast in combat like the others!

Kaido was never stated to be immortal you stupid nigger,all we know so far is that his body is so fucking strong that nothing can even damage it.You stupid faggots need to fuck off with that shit,it was made clear as day that the dude just has a really strong body.

I mean, that wouldn't have been the wprst thing in the world

>implying 5-year old BM knows about Devil Fruits
She
fucking
ate
her
and
the
orphan kids

Hey lets all calm down. Btw did you one piece is reaching the music industry?

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=#&ved=0ahUKEwimw9D3uZrUAhXK6oMKHVC_C6UQxa8BCB4wAA&usg=AFQjCNF1sHlk2z9QIx28jtvfnGP_UlkifA&sig2=w_qC5leGMGQieaXDMzAT2A

wtf its wednesday already wheres the scans

>his body is so fucking strong
i wanted this to be unique to kaido.. but now even big mom has similar characteristics. would've been better with uniquer design.

What was the real purpose of this flashback? I was expecting some groundbreaking revelations in the lore like with the Doffy flashbacks

In my pants

Unzip my pants

> It's a giant giant.

He looks more like a bigass demon.

Underrated