He's name is Jeb Bush. Jeb is married to a non white women and they had four mutts together...

>He's name is Jeb Bush. Jeb is married to a non white women and they had four mutts together. Jeb never became president of the United states unlike he's father and brother both married to white women.

See a pattern? This is the fate of every race mixing Asian and nigger loving white man. You'll become a failure like Jeb.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BASmOrwHTDg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-dqnlAxhWAE
crazydaysandnights.net/2017/11/todays-blind-items-st-charles-house-of.html?m=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Couldn’t have said it better myself. Yellow fever fags btfo

Sad because he was honestly a good governor. Fuck these last two retards.

fuark, the wife's genes never let their sons get even to their dad's eyes in height...

Jeb is pathetic but his fate would be a step up for the majority of Sup Forums posters. A living breathing monkey wife is still better than one of those big pillows with a picture of an anime girl on it.

God how do you think he broke it to his family that he was gonna knock up and marry some mexican village trash?
>B-but Papa! I love her!

Funny thing is, he probably married her so he could run for president. Now he's just stuck with her

What? Obama's mother burned the coal but paid no toll. Her son was a two term POTUS

Aztec goblin wife didn’t cause him win the presidency somehow. He must’ve miscalculated what what is important to conservatives.

In all of the clips of them together during the election, it seemed like he really loved her tbqh

youtube.com/watch?v=BASmOrwHTDg

She was not bad looking in her prime. But he forgot indigenous hispanic women tuen into goblins after 45 sometimes 40. If i could I would still suck a fart out if her assand lick his daughters pussy even if she did not shower and then strangle her to death with a ligature but ai would do that to most women.

>this will secure us the Mexican vote for sure!
Politicians aren't people, they dont think like us.

El Goblino, La Creatura, La Luz Extinguido...
Typical Amerimutt family.

his kids look like Italians

Not so fast kike.

>his kids look like Italians

Jeb never made it to the white house because trump exposed him for being the beta cuck that he is. Has nothing ro do with his wife you colossal moron.

i cant take credit for this, but the Bush family basically represents American WASP decline and America's problems in general.
Prescott: CIA Director, pure huwite WASP descent
Jeb Bush: racemixes
George Bush Jr. now half spic
all at the same time America itself is getting spic'ed. in fairness though George Bush Jr is also a politician and went to law school, so he's not a complete failure. he also has a son with a white woman, which means the kid will be 3/4 white at least.

No they dont. You turbo fag

He was an Okay governor but he acted as if he was next in line for the throne. O think je would have been a mediocre president at best. They are all cucks for israel in any case.

the fucking audacity of those gums

la goblina...

>Jeb has a loving wife and kids.
>Jeb will inherent the bush wealth.

Seems like he is doing fine.

True. They are failures and their genetic line is dead for all intents and purposes. To the extend that their descendants are better than their non-white peers, they end up becoming objects of sexual abuse like the baca bazi boys. They all look like they are of white descent.

Requesting amerimutt edit.

Jeb is a fucking faggot who loves hot college hunks
His wife is a beard
Hth
>t. CIA faggot

Didn't he give driver's licenses to the 911 hijackers?

fuck off medstizo fags

jeb posting is the best.

George may have been an awkward loser, but Jeb is on a whole nother level. When you realize retard George got in to harvard and Jeb had to go to UT or wherever he went you realize that somehow George was the best of the bunch somehow.

>comparing spics to East Aryans

>Russian anti-churka memes being used against dagos
What a lovely day. The West is starting to wake up

>dagos
Misread the posts.against Hispanics. Even better

>be HW bush
>spend years to finally become CIA detector
>use knowledge to become president
>conquer the republican party for your family
>build political dynasty that will stand the test of time
>you son becomes president
>everything is going according to plan
>jeb! is up next
>jeb! gets called a faggot by some reality tv guy who has never into politics before
>jeb becomes international joke and your legacy is destroyed
>mfw Donald is the destroyer of worlds

What kind of Fag names his own son after his brother?

Was Jeb just too cool to be Prez?

jeb is still the man.

that photo
the excitement he must have felt
thinking "this is happening! I'm gonna be prez!"

Then the "low energy Jeb" comment

and it all unraveled, even with Bush support and billions behind him

just amazing

the one on the left has a shit eating grin

>le 56% face

Shame really. It's always sad when whites flush their heritage down the toilet. Even a betamale like Jeb.

The dudes are more mexican looking than their mother. Is Yeb! really the father?

El goblino

The kids aren't even mutts. Jebs genes are so recessive they turned out full mexican.

Jeb helps everyone.

Jeb also speaks in Spanish at all times when in the marital home because his wife purposefully ignores him unless it's in Spanish. He said so in an interview many years ago, with I think the Miami Herald.

I remember reading she doesn’t speak English

Jeb helps with the clean up too!. He's just like us! What a guy!

PLEASE CLAP

Literally muh diversity is our strengthm.youtube.com/watch?v=-dqnlAxhWAE

His kids are on the more atypical looking side of a mestizo + Euro mix. At worst they look like overly tanned Mediterraneans. Mixing with Asians comes out with Asians 100% of the time.

his father should have told him not to do it or hes cut off

Help us stop the spicking of America: Right Wing Immigration Squads

El ogro de las Americas

I pray for a world where Jean bush can get elected president. He’d be decent.

>tfw his mongrel sons also married white women
Will whitebois ever recover?

does anyone have the original pic of this? Ive been looking for this for a hot minute

lol of course he can only handle 2 chairs

Bump

There was a political candidate who had all the backing and money in the world last year on the Republican side. He was then shown a video of himself with two college guys engaged in several hours of sex. After that, the candidate just kind of gave up. He went through the motions, but that was about it. He was given a consolation prize to make sure he is there if they need him.
>He was then shown a video of himself with two college guys engaged in several hours of sex.
>He was then shown a video of himself with two college guys engaged in several hours of sex.
>He was then shown a video of himself with two college guys in several hours of sex.
crazydaysandnights.net/2017/11/todays-blind-items-st-charles-house-of.html?m=1

Short girls make my dick diamonds but I wouldn't risk my seed being manlets like that.