>globalists
fuck off Jew

OH GOD WHAT IS IT WHAT IS IT

ITS HAPPENING

SAY BYE BYE LIBTARDS

bump

Hail the Putin, Hail the Trump!

nice

fantastic fucking news have a bump of cocaine on me, OP.

fuck off shill

This is what shilling looks like.

your masters are going to hang

Hello fellow Russian bots

Woot Woot have a bump bump

what dude?

dont you mean
>le deep state satanic globalist child rapists

im gonna write trump a letter giving the location of the nsa data center and ask to "walk in like a mofo and pastebin everything"

that was such a terrible attempt that .02$ has been deducted from your bank account

Wow I'm really sleepy. Night night everyone go to sleep.

Look, they've been routed. They can't even post the right shit anymore.

What?

Can we meme Clintons into the new season of Orange is the new Black?

I wonder if Chelsea and mummy Hilldawg will fuck in next episode?

Muh shills

wow tig tog x---DDD i bed ids a big benis dis time :DDD

maximum levels, need more ammo

I can't wait for the FBI to be shut down

kys famalam

IT'S REALLY (FOR REAL) HAPPENING.

Faggot ass traitors can’t even delete shit right much less pull off a coup.

Israeli and Russian Jews are going down in flames.
Tried to steal our country.
There is no rope or jail cell. Just 7.62mm justice pills.

I think it's time the Marines step in and uphold their duty to protect the President.

ITS HAPPENING

Uh oh.

If they have them already it means they got it through wiretaps already

Did anyone archive the story? The drudge link just goes to the fox homepage and there’s nothing there.

Missing texts? Gib context pls.

the FBI lost a bunch of information conveniently?

What do you mean?

Rumour has it there's footage of this meeting. Only way to describe it apparently is that it's similar to the 'grandma's house scene in Paranormal Activity ..... Just LARPing but could you imagine?! Wew Lad!

>Drudge Report
>Fox News

bumped
now wheres my coke

it wasnt a story on the page, it was a breaking news alert by hannity posted here sometimes drudge just posts news without source if its breaking

Checked. Indeed a happening

Is that Anita behind her?

Nice. PLEASE be the ones where they threaten violence against trump.

is never anything we are condemned to die in a stupid and normal way

If we see that it completely validates Q, fucking shills won't even be able to say anything anymore.

Observe the shills latest tactic. Calling Jew on those he disagrees with as if Jew was the new Hitler. Seeing his endless stormfagging slide threads were of no use, and growing desperate he has taken the shroud of the alt right to camouflage his own samefaggery. Low Energy! Sad!

Where is Larry Nichols. He has said he heard tapes of a meeting about Comey speech right before election.

TICK TOCK FAGGOTS

Bump

Calling an A.I SHILL BOTS

GET IN HERE, WHAT WERE YOU PROGRAMMED FOR?

SHILL THIS THREAD NOW

If Q is validated then we will be witnessing the greatest happening since WW2.

Hillary will spend the rest of her life in prison.

Did they say this on TV?

Oh fuck, fbi agents have anti-trump bias. Oh fuck, fbi agents have a pro-democrat bias.

SO FUCKING WHAT? ITS NOT ILLEGAL.

Press F for the Seventh Floor.

Q
Is a false profit and just like CJ Puzzle is helping Israel.
If the Obama/Clinton cabal is to go down.
The US/Israeli cabal has to go down too.
California absolutely need to go down fast or the USA will be a no go zone.
Stop looking up, and start looking down.

I feel like such a dick, the the pic of those two fucking cracks my ass up.

The FBI destroyed evidence. It's now being recovered.

thats a bit of an overstatement .. "destroyed evidence" ,,, thye lost some text messages between a couple of bad actors
not really important,

why did they think this would work? at best it would only delay things and it makes them look guilty and/or stupid
like WHAT WAS THE FUCKING POINT

I'm more annoyed at how bad the FBI is at doing anything. at least be good at being sneaky

isnt it possible that they genuinely lost track of a couple of phones out of thousands and some messages out of millions?

why does everyhting have to be a grand conspiracy theory? they are just people, prone to accidents and mistakes , like everyone else

Now I get why your national anthem is "Oh, Canada."

youtube.com/watch?v=YD-lqmIBNr8

MAKE YOUR TIME

They are saying now that it affected thousands of phones. So no.

the dates of the missing texts make it obvious as fuck that it was intentional, douchewad

Wait, did the tick actually tock this time?

right so no real counter arguement, no proof, no verifiable evidence that there is in fact any collusion

just name calling

its hardly inconceivable that the fbi lost track of thier head of counter intelligence's text messages to his mistress at DoJ about thier treasonous activity to plant evidence and interfere with an election

sometimes the office we are protecting is more important then the man

>the server is down

>drops glass of water
>house is flooding

I just want to say that the last 2-3 years of following politics has been the most compelling reality TV show ever. I guess the real world consequences help, but this shit is wild.

well you see then, it is purely coincendental
has nothing to do with the fact that these two are senior civil servants plotting to overthrow an elected president
what do the dates imply? how could you know? do you have crystal ball?
didnt think so
no go pay your mom the rent for the basement

did someone photoshop all the niggers out

right
calling black people the N-word ... how edgy

I heard the USMC referred to as 'The President's Own'. Does that mean he could order them to kill the fuck out of people no questions asked?

You don't understand how things have been going recently have you? Its blaringly obvious that the 50,000 texts they lost in the most critical part of the timeline was lost on purpose. First off it was thousands of phones, second there is supposed to be backups for everything, third they said it was a glitch. Your really that blind that you can't read in between the lines here? You don't just fucking lose 50,000 texts to a glitch over thousands of phones while there are backups, and look how convenient the fucking placement of the lost texts are.

not on US soil

t. French Canadian

nigger is afrkan for the color black dumbass

1) it was thousands of texts from thousands of employees, apparently all at the same time.
2) that makes it even less believable.
3) the missing texts were conveniently from the december transition up to the very day Mueller was appointed.

sorry, that's not a coincidence, that's a cohencidence.

you should shoot yourself in the head.

Muellers pushing this interview hard and Trump cannot back out of it. Its the Final showdown boys. Shits hitting the boiling point.

Are you retarded?

hi aye

dont get your panties all in a knot, its the fbi user, we can trust them, they know whats best, let them do thier jobs, nothing good will come of you interference
trump needs to just answer muellers questions
if he has nothing to fear and thier is no collusion then why would he even need his attorney present

why dont you go make yourself a nice cup of hot chocolate and slip into your onesie, it will make you feel better

see:
Lon Horiuci. Yes.
Who guards the DUMBs full of children? Navy.
BLM snipers=USMC

The stench of kikes must have been unbearable.

not all candians are french or anglo you know, canada is a diverse multicultural paradise with many social programs and more freedom then USA

can you legally suck off a dog in America while toking a bong... didnt think so! Not as free as you believe

I guess you are literally paid to shill this whole situation, extremely hard to believe anyone could be as blind as you.

Texts between people on Mueller investigation. Long story short there is reason to believe that the texts would reveal a conspiracy by the FBI to take down Trump

Nice

Can only hope. Day of the rope when?

Inb4, ohh the dems didn't do anything. Anyone with an IQ above 50 knows how guilty they are.