Did anyone else watch this? it was 3 straight hours of a jew being holocausted while telling jewish lies...

Did anyone else watch this? it was 3 straight hours of a jew being holocausted while telling jewish lies. I thought she would hang up within the first 20 minutes. That faggot baked alaska white knights for her the entire show.

youtube.com/watch?v=9R-j3Ws4Rdc

>Yes goyim, waste 3 hours of your life on jews talking about jews.

I aint watching 3+ hours of autists sperging against some lying kike

Give me the timestamps of keks

She seriously TRIGGERED those guys.

Definitely /ourgirl/

its only 3 hours goy

>Say Jews are bad
>Say all of the people who talk about Jews being bad are Jews

Checkmate Schlomo

>muh lady's tire
>what level palidin are you?

Fuck off kike

Racewarski lost his mind

I didn't watch all of it,but the Nazi moral outrage was hilarious.
>"YOU DOXXED HIS MOTHER SDDJFDSHFDSKLJFSDF YOU FUCKING CUNT"
She literally posted photo of his mom with fucking Hillary Clinton,and how she thought it was suspicious,which it fucking is.
Mike also had a Jewish wife,unitl she dumped him.He has a half black brother.
She just pointed hypocrisy,that's it.

I don't like Laura,in fact,I don't like any of the people on the call,but dammit it was painful to listen.

>peoples ideology never changes

Quality post Laura

this lmao

>photo of his mom with fucking Hillary Clinton,and how she thought it was suspicious,which it fucking is.
photo of his mom with fucking Hillary Clinton,and how she thought it was suspicious,which it fucking is.

youre a real fucking low iq retard huh? holy shit. shes a fucking vermin kike who tried to do some jewish snakery to ruin his life and his innocent moms life.

kill yourself

I would have married a Jew most likely 5 years ago. Now I would like them exterminated so yea people change

Post a pic of your mom if it's no big deal.

Baked Alaska is dating Laura Loomer. They are both Jews. His "I'm being persecuted by acid throwing leftist group I just happened to bore into the middle of" at Charlottesville should have been everyone's last clue.

That honestly was pretty funny. Mike Enoch and his friends have regularly stirred shit up against individuals just for shits and giggles, but then wants to turn around and get all morally outraged over someone else doing the same shit in their direction.

baked alaska and that tranny kike larry loomer are both fucking jews. how can anyone pay any mind to ugly kike goblins pretending to be alt right?

It is literally a perfect description of how our corporate media behaves today.

Andy Warski did nothing wrong.

Nearly all public figures have photos of them with their mom.Even internet public figures who are MUCH more influential like Sargon,Destiny,Richard Spencer,etc...
Kill yourself.
>Black Lives Matter
Yeah,she's a Jew just like his wife.
Seems like you've gone mad in last 5 years.

Why is she so perfect bros?

When? Give me some examples please.