There are no "White" Americans

There are no "White" Americans, at least 90% of you claiming to be European are European Native mixes.

Just check your eyes, it's pretty obvious.

Most Americans are already race mixed with the Northern Plains Indians / Native Americans.

The only Americans I know who actually "look" somewhat European are the Irish and Italians. And even then...

abroadintheyard.com/y-dna-test-reveals-irish-american-is-actually-native-american/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2frf7k9y0eo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lmao, stop spreading that sketchy trash

slide thread. This is obviously not true.

that's a canadian you fucking moron

you are implying every americans family has been here long enough to fuck native americans and have generations of off spring. you sound retarded.

Norman Reedus,

From IMDB
>Norman Reedus was born in Hollywood, Florida, to Marianne and Norman Reedus. He is of Italian (from his paternal grandmother), English, Scottish, and Irish descent.

Yeeahhh, not seeing a lot of Italian, English, Scottish and Irish with big Mongolian eye folds.

I'm a white American
checkmake, faggot

neither of the people in the OP are Norman Reedus you disingenuous fuck

So, every Mexican's family hasn't been in Mexico long enough to have fucked the native population and turned brown?

Yeah, nice try there kidd-o.

Obviously the newer European immigrants to the US ( i.e. Irish, Italians ) , some North Easterners, some Mid Westerners are going to be fairly pure.

However, with the vast bulk are mixed, just like you sometimes find a white Mexican.. like Mitt Romney.

While the mixing is just as wide spread in the US as it is in Mexico, it's just much less obvious.

One is a "white" American, the other is a White German. It's very clearly labeled.

Someone called one of them Canadian, so I decided to post Norman Reedus the classic Ameria-Mutt to show that its a very North American thing.

Taylor is pretty Folded too.

BRENDAN FRASER IS CANADIAN YOU SUPERMASSIVE TOOLBELT

THAT'S RIGHT
NOT JUST ONE TOOL
NOT JUST TWO
BUT AN ENTIRE FUCKING BELT

Race bait.

>Both of them are male looking.

WE IMPROVIN

>dna-test-reveals-irish-american-is-actually-native-american/
We've been mixing those two up for like 50 years.

this is the most jewish thread on Sup Forums right now

that guy is 100% italian not an American mutt!!! xDDD

I know. Isn't that strange?

GETTIN WHITER

Everybody has some family legend about their 1/256th cherokee or some bullshit like that but it's almost never true. Native americans left a cultural mark on americans, but not a genetic one. Native americans represent a kind of mythic heroic past. It's no different from people in antiquity saying their great great grandfather was river god or a wolf or something.

Almost there...

tell me more

AHAHAH
We killed 90% of them with just our germs.
The rest we slaughtered wholesale.

There is barely any native blood in America besides mexicans.

Dumbest post in the dumbest thread on Sup Forums

GODDAMN IT ILLEGALS!

lol

Ah yes, back on track...

>oy vey goy, your 22 and new results say you're 0.000000000001 percent Irish
>you should give up now

youtu.be/2frf7k9y0eo

Am I supposed to care?
Hey, idiot. Yes, you OP. Guess what? You're going to die in the end. Worrying about who is and is not white is meaningless.
You'd best start getting important shit done while you still got the time to do it, because whether you're white or not, you're nothing but a mortal.

If all white Americans where part native then all those stupid natives immigration blah blah blah memes will be useless!

I am a white American.

To some extent there's also a latent desire for whites to legitimize living in North America (as if that were necessary) by claiming "durr I'm part Indian too". Maybe it's subconscious.

Injun admixture certainly exists, but when 90+% of your ancestors are from Yurop, you're not a Prairie nigger, no matter how many family legends there are.

We did it Reddit.

I look like that guy on the right and my great great grandma was full Cherokee. Not really sure what I am, but everyone in my living family has vampire skin and those eyes. Also, there's no way to prove those dna tests are real because I don't have the equipment.

>there are no white americ-

>le 0.9% Italian

Nah I'm joshing. Nice genes senpai!

>Spaniards
>white

>Nice genes senpai!
Unless he's carrying prostate cancer/Parkinson's/Alzheimer's/etc genes.

Who cares. Native Americans are white as far as I’m concerned.

My grandfather was from Barcelona, so I get more shit on here for the Iberian stuff than the Italian.

Mexican natives had a civilization. There were few actual colonists so most central Americans are almost pure native. In north america the natives were few, most died from disease after the arrival, and interbreeding has had minimal effect on European genetics.

same goes for continental europeans. in fact those chinky eyes probably come the original anglo settlers mixing with german immigrants as much as it does from them mixing with natives.

>Taylor Swift isn't white

We're reaching levels of kike divide and conquer never thought possible

See what I mean?

I'm mainly Irish (yes yes I know...) and English; True Newfoundland Stock.

I have those eyes...

I think im just fat

>burger

>There are no "White" Americans
good, now you niggers have no one to blame but yourselves.

Exactly.

100% European here, 97% Northwestern European. Anybody taking this meme seriously needs to neck themselves.

Most north western Europeans are mixed with Sami people who are an Asiatic Hunter Gather group.