Some plebbitors birthed a kid with autism and he managed to not only get a girlfriend, but get her pregnant at 14...

Some plebbitors birthed a kid with autism and he managed to not only get a girlfriend, but get her pregnant at 14. You spectrum children can't even get a girl to touch your hand.

The best part is when he spergs out attempting to give basic care to his infant child and then refuses to ever see him again.

I'm married familam. A large part of Sup Forums is made up of normal people.

Bro how the fuck do you raise children??

>tfw an autist is more successful with girls than you

To be fair he's probably never getting laid again, and he has proven to be a true autist with his own child. "It's too hard, he cries and poops, I don't want to be dad anymore."

t. black

checked

Chequed

>My SO
Is this nigga not even married?

>are you sure
>yes she showed me the test results
if they werent dna test results this nigga is getting cucked

>1. the girl is a fat nerdy whale who was drawn to the fact that he is socially retarded as well

>2. she is autistic as well and they bonded over that fact

>3. she's a 10/10 stacy and you faggots are jelly as fuck

pick 1

Read the second post, his wife made them do a paternity test and it was positive but now her parents are pissed and hate the autists parents for making them do it and implying their daughter cheated and lied about it.

They touch my hand when they take my money at the drive-thru. Their hands are very soft.

The lads parents are fucking cunts.
The girls parents have accepted thee inevitable.
His parents are fucking cunts and wanted her to give it up just so their shitty life wasnt humiliated by their degenerate cunt of a son/.

It amazes me that you are copypastaing my post from yesterday. Good job user, keep up the good work

Im reading this bitches old posts and they are a riot

Kid was diagnosed as not autistic, just needed more discipline, so she fucking starts rewarding him, only positive reinforcement, no negative. Also mentions how when he was younger he behaved because dad spanked him but she made him stop and ever since he hasn't behaved.

tl;dr: do we have to pay anything?

I have a dog, the city demands it has a license.

If the dog was not neutered, the license fee is twice as much.

My dog has been nutted and has a license. He's not a menace to the neighborhood bitches.

Just sayin'

I believe anyone on spectrum should be auto-sterilized.

>4. chad got her pregnant and left her, she tricks aspie for child support

Most children in the comming futrue will have disabilities. Don't worry ill fix it by getting the gas.

This. He's cucking his own dad by making him pay and care for it, he's a true Chad. I bet that son of a bitch is shit posting on Sup Forums and playing video games right now.

I think it's funny how the first point they mentioned was about "muh shekels".

>my half retarded offspring birthed a demon-spawn do I need to pay for this shit reddit pls help

My God... Did you read about her being faily butch, single, and not wanting to shave her legs and wearing shorts at work and her boss saying something to her about it and then her wanting to battle him against it? How in the FUCK did she get a "SO?" What the fuck kind of thing would want to tap that shit? Fucking hell man. This shit is getting to me, it's a troll right? It fucking has to be, there's no way.

hahahahaha

Don't remind me normie bastard.

I post in /r9k/ even though i'm married and have a son.

So she has this 14 year old autistic son, another retarded 11 year old son, and a 4 year old she believes is her dad reincarnated?

Either this bitch is fucking wacko or it's a major troll account.

redditors are fucking incapable of writing the words "wife" "husband" "boyfriend" or "girlfriend" because to do so would be a form of rape and bigotry.