Is Trump legitimately a time traveller?

>NSA director goes to Trump Tower to warn him of FBI spying
"Welcome Admiral Rogers, mind if I call you mike? Mike, I've been expecting you for some time and before you start on the federal bureau of losers. And I mean yuge losers. I've known they have been listening to my calls, the calls of my staff, and others. I've known for some time.

You see, when I was a young man, my uncle. A great guy. Really smart, like really smart. I consider myself a stable genius but this guy was something else. He showed me something that changed my life, and perhaps the fate of the rest of the world, forever.

My uncle Dr John Trump once worked for the FBI, back when they were better, not great, they had a lot of problems then too, but not as bad as they are today. And while working for the FBI my uncle was assigned to review the inventions of the late Nikola Tesla.

You see where I'm going with this, Mike? I'm sure you heard of the Philadelphia project, right? It was a colossal failure for its time. Huge tragedy and ruined some contracts from Mr Tesla. But the principle was there.

The manipulation of both space and time through harnessing the power of electromagnetic frequencies. The world is always in motion. Just learning how and when tells you soo much. Once you understand the ebb and flow of space and time. Words lose meaning. You don't need to say words the right way, you just need to use the right words at the right time, even if they seem weird or strange. And like that I have been able to use my words with the knowledge that I have gained through the inventions of nikola tesla to know every event as it unfolds.

Mike, this meeting will be in the fake news media. In fact, they are talkin about it right now. I don't want you to mention it, it will slide through the media. We'll be moving our office to give the impression to the media that you told us about the illegal FISA warrants, because in a year or so that's all going to come out"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eFfFtq1fljY
youtube.com/watch?v=qZ_BJmzb_Sw
youtube.com/watch?v=HjDiWtQqU4E
youtube.com/watch?v=KhDixsVpyx8
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/821772494864580614
youtube.com/watch?v=QoSqMIKmt2w
youtube.com/watch?v=O3yCeWiqrRA
youtube.com/watch?v=evRsZT-R2bA
youtube.com/watch?v=xc7cZdTLcFw
nypost.com/2015/05/16/the-plot-for-tomorrowland-came-from-this-mystery-box/
youtube.com/watch?v=r_QnHowli3Y
youtu.be/aOMMyl0jZNA
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ne plus ultra
personal.utulsa.edu/~marc-carlson/game/secret.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=TPp1GhuIP4o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

keep going.

I doubt time machines but I wouldn't be surprised if he had some weird ability or had some sort of psyker to work with him.

Keep going? I just saw this post in a different thread, the person didn't post any more information.

What's also weird is this though.

youtube.com/watch?v=eFfFtq1fljY

youtube.com/watch?v=qZ_BJmzb_Sw

youtube.com/watch?v=HjDiWtQqU4E

youtube.com/watch?v=KhDixsVpyx8

Kim Clement is a preacher who makes a ton of prophecies. Only thing is, I think this guy might actually be in secret societies. He talks about Trump. He talks about “The Giant” “The Giant of debt.” aka the Jews. He also talks about someone close to Trump who is young. Could this be Kushner? He says that what this man will do will SHOCK everyone. He is a genius. It really feels like we're watching something crazy Anons. This man also died before Trump became president.

thanks for posting this.

Is Trump has a time machine, does that mean that he let 9/11 happen?

What an asshole

9/11 was actually a catalyst for the end of the NWO.

They failed the ritual. They planned on having another plane or something else as part of the narrative that would be the reason building 7 collapsed. There wasn't and the building fell anyways. Freefall speed. 9/11 footage is the beginning of humanity TRULY WAKING UP to the lies of the jews.

I've read somewhere (maybe here) that Bush helped to screw their plans a bit, but I dunno about that.

What do you think of I, pet goat II?

Probably made by (((them))) as a way to laugh at the goyim.

you think? it has more bits of info that they'd let us know imho.

nah. they let us know everything.

I thought this was predictive programming, you know, to make us used to certain events.

I, pet goat II reflects on events of the past (and perhaps someone of the future? I've looked up the director and didn't much jewry/talmudism in his work/studio.

I was just wondering this or him being an alien

He's in perfect health at 70 except his weight, despite eating like shit
Very stable genius

Pic related

He's gotta be a time traveller. Or at least have the technology to see the results of certain actions and pick the best ones.

this plus ultra thing fucks me up because I remember it being an ARG from disney and nothing more, and out of a sudden a conspiracy (probably from this ARG) emerged. idk

also where is this from.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/821772494864580614

from this tweet.

Plus Ultra isn't ARG though. Trump confirmed it himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=QoSqMIKmt2w

youtube.com/watch?v=O3yCeWiqrRA

youtube.com/watch?v=evRsZT-R2bA

youtube.com/watch?v=xc7cZdTLcFw

but this img comes from the ARG website. I mean, that logo and text.

Yeah, but the motto is the same one Trump says time and time again.

What if the ARG is based on reality? What if Disney found a hidden box full of shit and discovered Plus Ultra and made an ARG out of it?

Dunno, consider who owns Disney, they've no real reason to enlighten us fools.
it comes from the movie tomorrowland, I'll dl though.

nypost.com/2015/05/16/the-plot-for-tomorrowland-came-from-this-mystery-box/

how the fuck am I supposed to find this.

I'm saying that Disney found an old box full of shit and they discovered Plus Ultra

I know, I meant that I'd like to find this kind of stuff online and read/hear it but I doubt someone uploaded it.

Its on youtube. youtube.com/watch?v=r_QnHowli3Y

Kickass fanfic.

youtu.be/aOMMyl0jZNA what about this.
I don't know mate, I still feel skeptic about this whole thing.

some months ago I did a throughout search on the "plus ultra" keyword, I searched in everything pre-2005 just to be sure and the only thing I found was something related to what used to be Spain's motto merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ne plus ultra
which they changed after the discovery of the americas.

I think you're jewish.

I think, if you're the user I think you are, we've had this same conclusion, you calling me jewish.
And believe I want to believe this more than anything, that there are some smart dudes doing good stuff for us against the NWO but the lack of solid evidence just annoys me.

Are you really from Argentina? Didn't you say you were gonna check out that st called Plus Ultra with the blurred out building?

I'm from Paraguay but I lived here all my life.
Nah I just checked on gmaps after finding info about that building in the disney ARG thingy.

Also, what do you think of this? personal.utulsa.edu/~marc-carlson/game/secret.txt

bumpo.

help.

See! You are a fucking kike! You're too fucking easy to spot.

what, just posting info

Eh watched the whole thing. Was a bit ahead of its time while being vague but I doubt nobody was thinking about the things he spoke about

Just wish we could have that tesla free energy

Yeah your info is convoluted and intentionally confusing.

There's 5000+ classified patents waiting to be unsealed after the swamp is drained

dude, stop with the paranoia, this shit has been posted to Sup Forums for a decade. Is this more up your speed?

Typical fucking kike. Israel dies in 2018.

I'm interested but couldn't it just all be boring stuff like missile and defense tech?

masons are crypto jews/talmudists.

Yeah right.

(You)

Right on my brother. It could be God, it could be time travel, but SOMETHINGS made that plane fall in Philadelphia.

Imagine if that didn't happen. Imagine if the plan went through and the crashed plane actually hit building 7. The Jews WOULD HAVE WON and there'd be no reason to question the official story.

There is hope. There is 100% hope.

>Philadelphia
I always mix this up
*Pennsylvania

My guess would be Miller.

Kushner.

Just hopping in here, but "Plus Ultra" is a catchphrase in the anime My Hero Academia.

youtube.com/watch?v=TPp1GhuIP4o

Yeah. synchronicities.

bump

stop calling me jew you fucking twat

Oh yeah, I saw this scene.
This dude is Trump in his prime.