Sup Forums How do I go about redpilling my daughter now that shes 5

Now that my daughter is 5 she is at a right age where she can absorb information well in her brain, how do I go about subtly red pilling my daughter for her future?

I don't want her to be the schools concubine like most of the girls are today. Any words will be helpful in my endevaors. Looking for top quality tier content so she grows to be the best.

You haven't already put together a home school curriculum? What have you been doing over the last half decade? What has your wife been doing? Are you both retards?

Kids are like women; you can’t tell them not to do something and expect that they won’t immediately run off and do it because you put the idea in their head.
It’s better to let them learn their own lessons, in an environment where you can monitor their safety.
The child learns when the hand burns.

>hot summer day
>be grocery shopping with 7 year old daughter
>grab 2 popsicles at register
>we get outside
>pull popsicles from bag
>start to hand her one
>see group of niglets fucking off by Redbox
>hand her both instead of just one
hugesmile.gif
>”Don’t you think it’s nice to share? You have two, and some kids have none.”
>she looks around for a few seconds
>walks over to niglets
>comes back crying 30 seconds later
>with no popsicles
>”You have to be careful who you share with!”
>get in truck and drive home
>she now leaves the room when a nigger comes on TV

cheap lesson.

bump

No more SJW cartoons, show her withopengates every morning and read the protocols at bedtime.

Father of 6 and 9 year olds. Here's what I did.
1. (did this 7 years ago): REMOVE THE CABLE TV / NETFLIX. This is paramount, if you can limit their propaganda and jew programming then you've got a chance.
2. Read to your kid. Science, history, short stories she'll appreciate.
3. download movies shows that are free of bullshit propaganda (whatever you dislike, for me it was forced inclusion of homosexuality, nigger lifestyle, rap music, cross dressing, disney child exploitation bullshit).
4. When they're old enough to read on their own start them on red pilled books (I started mine on animal farm, soon on 1984)
5. Teach them to question authority and make them learn via socratic method so they can think on their own.
6. (Im not here yet, but soon), introduce them to Socrates, Aristotle, Plato.

If anyone elese has suggestions, please extend my list.

Give her lots of love and attention and teach her lessons from the Bible. Girls need lots of love and become skanks when they don't get it from their dads.

Give her to the 5 year old Tyrone so they can have fun play time.

Private school (not Catholic school though)
Actually spend time with your daughter
Lots of parental supervision and support
Remember you're her first example of a man, be a good one

>not flat out telling her the dangers of niggers

>"honey....... let me tell you about the Jews...."

Your daughter is as redpilled as she will ever be. Everything beyond your natural state is a bluepill.

Same daughter turned 8 this past March.
I gave her a 10/22 for her birthday.
She can put 10 rounds into a 2” target at 50 yards in under 30 seconds now.
I taught her how to completely strip it, how to properly clean it, and how to safely handle it for two weeks before I ever let her fire it.
When we finally went to the range to practice, I made her bring her favorite doll.
That was the only target I let her use that day. She cried, a lot.
But she also learned to never point her gun at anything she didn’t want to destroy permanently.
Now it lives under her bed, along with some ammo she bought for herself with money she earned doing chores.
She really wants one of the clear BX-1 magazines we saw at Cabela’s, but those cost $24.99, plus sales tax, so she’s going to be saving for a little while.
After she finally blows all her savings on one, I’m going to show her how she could have ordered it online for $16.99 with free shipping, if she was willing to shop around and wait 2 days for the package to arrive instead of wanting it in her hand the moment she could afford it.
I’m also going to make excuses for why we can’t go to the range for at least a month afterward.

I’m hoping the combination teachs her patience, restraint, and frugality in one simple lesson.
I’ve also given her access to all of my firearm maintenance toys 2 hours per week, every Sunday from 3-5pm.
BUT, she has to ask permission at least 2 days in advance, and if she forgets or ignores her own request during the chosen time period, she has to wait 3 weeks before asking again.
She only fucked up once so far, in June.
The last 6 times she asked a week in advance, and was ready 20 minutes before the appointed time.

For my part, I make sure to NEVER let her down when she follows my rules.
I also let her go shooting with my dad, who has his own rules. She seems to be learning that my rules aren’t always his rules, and that she needs to know and respect the difference.

You are my hero this week, larp or nah.
I'm curious to know how you were brought up, was it nature or nurture in your opinion for you when you learned all the lessons you're trying to instill in your kid?

Just be a good role model, be in her life, and let her see what kinds of girls get respect. If you try to hard to force her into a way of being, she may rebel.

Is a pasta, an extremely good one

Also at what point do you think you'll start teaching her independence? For example tell her you can't do something /take somewhere, but it's a test for her to find a way to get it herself, get there using her own resources?

Orwell was a leftist.
Socrates, Aristotle, and Plato got us on the road to Marxism.

Explain to her trickle down braponomics

only thing I would do is tell her you can get it cheaper online if she doesn't already know, If she ignores you and buys it from the store to have in now, then continue with your plan. Otherwise it seems like your just punking her.

but all and all you seem like a 10/10 parent

Dress up in blackface and smack her around while shouting about paying the toll

>how do I go about subtly red pilling my daughter for her future?
paint laptop pink
stick her in front of it
open Sup Forums

Don't let her develop any daddy issues from you being distant. Give her affection, but also discipline. Respect her but guide her.

10/22 dad, you're doing fine. Father of 2 grownm men here, setting the example and NEVER, EVER not living up to your own rules is the key. Fuck up, then own it like your child's life depends on it. I never passed the buck or slacked off raising my sons, and they have rewaped the reqrds of my efforts. Well-adjusted young men with wide open possibilities. They are the opposite of snowflakes because I kept thwe bar high enough, and kept myself above the bar at all costs.

Take her virginity thats a real "red" pill event (no fbi or pedo jk h-hehe)

Simple statements are best, like "Blacks aren't as smart as whites," and when she is old enough to start thinking abstractly, try "With Jews, you lose."

Fathers of daughters are the ultimate cucks.

You give me hope for the future user. All the best of luck.

Oh this shit meme again?

>Now that my daughter is 5 she is at a right age where she can absorb information well in her brain, how do I go about subtly red pilling my daughter for her future?
No way this will turn out horribly.

Don't redpill your children, in fact don't redpill anyone. Talk to them like normal people in normal conversation topics, and if something relevant comes tell the truth and expand upon it to the extent that you deem relevant and important. Don't sit down your daughter and say "let me tell you about the niggers" but if she comes to you with questions about black people answer honestly and to the best of your ability.

Tell her the people who run America look like us but have no loyalty to us.

Love her with the full capacity of your heart. Take her on daddy-daughter dates and show her what kind of man she deserves. Tell her the things you love about her.

You give her the dick and take her as your wife at the appropriate age.
satisfy her emotionally and sexually and she will never look at any other man. As a result she will never develop the bad habits that are typically picked up during their sexually active period. She will grow up to be a proper woman and you will have the perfect wife.

as a side note, do not mistake fucking as the proper way to lie with her. do not make it about the sex, rather the emotional fulfillment is the main aspect. this is why taking her as your wife is important. it is important it is not out of desire but out of love. and for this love to form you have to not be a worthless father. if you do it wrong you'll just fuck her up worse, so don't be a failure.

post bobs and vagene

lead by example. continue to point things out as she grows up. at 5 shes not going to care or fully grasp 'the truth". you're in it for the long haul.

>giving an 8 year old a gun and ammo to keep in her room
>destroying her favorite toy, thus causing resentment forever

what are you doing

>was it nature or nurture in your opinion for you when you learned all the lessons you're trying to instill in your kid?
75% nature, 25% nurture. Kids aren’t stupid but they need direction.
You should teach children, not try to control them like puppets.
And again, you need to let them learn their own lessons in a way that you can still keep them safe.
Every choice my daughter makes is her choice, not mine; when younger, it was mostly simple consequences for her actions like not taking care of her things, losing them, or breaking them meant she went without those things because I wouldn’t buy replacements for them, or drive back to Grandpa’s house just because she forgot something.
The past few years, I’ve been using opportunities like with the nigglets and the popsicles to let her learn that there are other consequences for your mistakes in the real world.
We don’t buy her toys or random shit she wants anytime other than her birthday or holidays; she earns an allowance for doing chores, and decides how to spend that money herself.
I’ll be helping her open a savings account when she’s 10, and will set up a joint checking account for her when she’s 13. As time passes, I’ll be offering more chores that involve more responsibility and increasing her allowance each year like a raise, if she does a good job. At 13, she’ll be earning enough that we’ll no longer buy her clothes or school materials and she’ll have to take on that responsibility for herself—with minor restrictions on buying slutty crap. She’ll have to budget her own money between clothes, supplies, and other crap she may want to buy, as well as saving money toward bigger purchases (like a car, which I’ll match whatever she wants to spend out of her savings).

I haven't gone full 1488 with mine yet but I did tell her not to believe her teachers about Martin Luther kang this last nigger day. I told her he was a bad man that hated America. Now my two year old son points and men with big noses and says bad Jew over and over again.

doesnt really matter, she's going to take the beliefs of whomever she marries anyway

Just become her ideal of a man, than she wouldn't fuck somebody who is worse than you. How do you archive that? Become her source of knowledge if she has question and tell her facts about stuff that interests her. (Ofc they have to be true)
If you have archived that then she will in her early years ask about your opinion of certain topics and talks about her dreams with you. There you give her the illusion of choice, where you set something up and let her decide between things you are okay with and say to her that you are proud of her. When she is ever disappointing you let her know it and make it the worse feeling she ever had, so she always consider your opinion in her decision.
Oh and never forget to let her her freedom, don't tell her "You can't date till you are 20", let your wife tell her "be careful who you choose as your boyfriend, at the moment he forces you to have sex with him he only wants to use you" or "If your future boyfriend forces you to do something you don't like, don't be afraid to tell it me or your father".

TD;LR the best way to red pill your daughter is to have a good bond with her, because then she never wants to disappoint you

>Also at what point do you think you'll start teaching her independence? For example tell her you can't do something /take somewhere, but it's a test for her to find a way to get it herself, get there using her own resources?
I already have.
We live innawoods, so when she wants to spend the night at a friend's house, I let her make the plans including packing her clothes for the next day, things she'll need (toothbrush, hairbrush, etc.), remembering to take a different bus with her friend, and so on.
Our nearest neighbors are about an hour away, and she's allowed to ride her bicycle to their place and the next 4 neighbors within 2 miles.
I hold her responsible for doing her homework on her own schedule, and keeping her grades to an acceptable level--otherwise I don't allow her so much freedom, until she fixes the problem.

She's sharp. I don't recall her making the same mistake twice, and so far she's always corrected her behavior and kept it that way afterward.

>you can't learn from your enemies ideology

Surround her with white women who are married and have children in a way where she can participate and empathize with mothers and learn to be like them. It is natural for girls to enjoy being around small children and feel pride in sharing responsibility for their care. Baby dolls are not enough.

>only thing I would do is tell her you can get it cheaper online if she doesn't already know
Nope. She knows how to use the web (I own an ISP) but she's so excited for it and thinks of it as something you buy at Cabela's. $10 is a tiny price to pay for a lesson that will reward her for her entire life.

>>giving an 8 year old a gun and ammo to keep in her room
Yep.
>>destroying her favorite toy, thus causing resentment forever
Nope. She destroyed that doll, with her own actions, using her own gun.
Like I said earlier, she makes her own choices.
The choice she had that day was to use her doll as a target, or not shoot her new gun.

The way she treats and respects that rifle would bring a tear to /k/'s eye.

>When she is ever disappointing you let her know it and make it the worse feeling she ever had, so she always consider your opinion in her decision.

This too. Daddy being disappointed in her should be a BFD.
Just as big a deal as her ever being disappointed in you.
Never, EVER give your children a reason to be disappointed in you.

I just lead by example with my kids. And if they ask questions i answer truthfully withiut being too crazy.
One example is my son had seen a lot of news about terror attacks in london. He is now aware that muslims do terror attacks.
Small things like that over time will slowly redpill your child.

If you dedicate your life to your kids, they will dedicate theirs to you. Just always be there for your daughter, and she will innately emulate you.
>1 post by this id
Oh, fuck off

Sounds like your girl will become a turbo dike fyi. You can raise a child firmly, and strict, sure. But when she is exposed to external influences that make her aware of how fucking insane you are she'll hate you and go back on everything you taught her.
>"Guns? Ugh, no. They remind me of my dad."
If your daughter becomes everything you hate in a woman, you have only yourself to blame.
t. guy who raised his girl like a girl and is currently married with a kid on the way

>things that never happened

Teach her chess. My dad taught me how to play chess before my first book.

>Sounds like your girl will become a turbo dike
kek.
She doesn't have a single pair of pants. Dresses, skirts, shorts only--until she becomes responsible for buying her own clothes in a few years, at least.
She loves her rifle, and she shoots it like a girl (tossing her hair over her left shoulder, wearing pink earmuffs); like a girl who can aim well.
Her mom can aim well, too. But she usually uses a .30-30.

Bump

I need some tips. I have a 1 year old. I find myself giving in to her demands a lot

ALSO FUCK THIS GODDAMN CAPTCHA

>I have a 1 year old. I find myself giving in to her demands a lot
>her demands are a tit and a fresh diaper
TOPKEK

There's a reason your wife has TWO tits, user.

Taking notes.... Go on.

She's incredibly advanced for her age.

We just weaned her off the titty

Wanting me to pick her up
Directing me where to go once she's up
Immediately picking up and reading the book she wante
playing the Disney movie she wanrs. Old Disney, not new Disney

Seriously this captcha is awful. Makes the site unusable

This

That's what you're supposed to do. She's fucking 1.

>We just weaned her off the titty
Put her back on it for the next 6-12 months, at least part-time.
It's very helpful for her immune system.

After that, get a babysitter for a night, feed your broad a lot of shrooms, and enjoy tripping balls from sucking a tit.
You're welcome.