Ok so I got farm simulator for free and I really never realised just how much work goes into running a farm and how...

Ok so I got farm simulator for free and I really never realised just how much work goes into running a farm and how technically we have come in it.

Video related
youtu.be/HYR5gSmlXfc

So my question is who will do or even understand this complex operation after white people are gone? Yes I understand its loaded.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxsJwweI9I4
belarus-tractor.com/en/
youtube.com/watch?v=o6LRngS9F24
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Try asking Zimbabwe

youtube.com/watch?v=UxsJwweI9I4

I dont know much about farm life but I do know that the best fruit picking technique in america is illegal spics.

I think that is only berries. Same in Britain, think it's because they are so delicate.

Sorry amirbro I don't get it. Was he talking about his son fucking off and leaving him to do all the work on the farm himself?

man, it isnt a "complex operation" these plants luive off the giant spraying machines tahat have been designed to rot any microbes that arent the plant. Koreans farm the most healthily as ive seen so far, with their system of actually adding certain microbes to the soil to increase growth but usually its no differnt from worm juice. Americans somehow dicked farming up so bad the seeeds are going to be considered inedible to peoples growing up in the mid 2100's if we dont get our shit together

I was meaning the machinery but could you elaborate please.

I bail hay in FL and Al 100% "spray" free. Not everybody uses that shit. A lot of farmers have significantly reduced "spray"ing fields by other methods that do actually require spraying, but not that Monsanto shit you're thinking of. I have several farmer friends that are 100% fertilizer free in terms of Monsanto shit also. They do use lime, but you have to do something to get your acid right regardless of what you are planting. Some hardcore Mennonites still practice crop rotation and resting the field every seven years.

>who will do or even understand this complex operation after white people are gone?
Niggers don't have agriculture in africa, so not them that's for sure.

I guess this is also farming related, we are fixing to start raising and breeding deer on the Al farm. If you've never priced miles of high fence, it is a real ball buster.

Over here we're required by law to have a fence around pools, I looked into the price and it's like $500 for the fence for a small above ground pool.

We have to do that here for in ground pools. We are looking at 20k+ per mile for high fence and we have to clear the rows.

Farmer here in South Texas growing cotton, sorghum, wheat, and corn. Let me give you my take on what is being done now with farming and you can extrapolate that to whatever social context you will.
>Biggest barrier to farming who never has done any, is the expense of starting a farm itself. Meaning you need a shit load of cash to buy the land and equipment and the resources to even get started.
>Biggest barrier to continuous farming is weather. You can have a perfect 6 month period to plant and fertilize your crops and then get fucked over by mother nature when she down pours during harvest. You cant get your crops out and you run the risk of pests ruining the crops if you have to wait for the field to dry out.
>The saving grace of the entire industry of the type of farming I do is the technological advances. GPS auto steering tractors, sprayers, and combines means I can work longer hours with less work. Farming data is collected from crop yields and I can plan out where I need to spray fertilizer and pesticides for next year. And things are only getting more advance.
So who will take over this? When the median age of a farmer is in the 50's and half of the farmers that do grow something never even make a profit off of what they grow (meaning they don't export enough to sustain a living)? It's simple, we don't let anyone take over. We hold all the cards in our hands and the only way that we can loose is if the State fucks us over. It is important that inanimate domain is repealed and stronger private land ownership laws are introduced. Letting the State take land without proper compensation and push back is how they take away our power to farm, its a form of communism that people have accepted so that subdivision contractors dont have to pay exorbitant prices and local cities can grow in bureaucratic power.

Corporations take over if you don't keep your shit together.

read planet of the apes. in the book, white people achieve such a high level of automation that the "apes" are able to keep civilization running in perpetuity, though technological progress screeches to a halt.

>It is important that inanimate domain is repealed
Not till they buy me out. I'm praying that it happens this year at my actual house. All I do with land there is hunt and graze, been wanting to move further into the woods anyway and this would push me there. Home values took a shit right after I bought my place so I will sell to the state quick fast and in a hurry. I can't believe the McMansions that are getting built around me right now considering the major highway they plan on pumping right through us

I wish. Problem in my area isn't a looming mega farm corporation waiting to buy us out. What I deal with is the slow agonizing death of watching Californians move into cheap housing and raising the nearby property values and taxes. Dip shits are as bad as shit skins when it comes to public works because all they see is a big open field to put a water line or electric line through, and then the city screws us over by trying to sneak in 120ft easements and then having to deal with fucking jew ass lawyers every 3 months. Its a fucking mess that I wish I could sell out all the land for a several million and then move farther out south and west. But I know that doesn't solve the problem, if there is no legal rights to keep this from happening then it will catch up to us farmers this generation or the next.

>Zimbabwe

the niggers stop eating.

They must treat you right if you want to be bought out by the state. Most of the time they throw us appraisals of our land that is nearly 20% below market value, and you should see some of the comparison plots of land they try to justify these values with. Its fucking disgusting.

Start chicken farming. Problem sovled

Checked, It is pretty fair if your actual residence is on it. We can argue for more according to what I've been hearing in the town meetings, but that is a gamble. They could take it to the lawyers and counter with a lower bid than the first one and then you are fucked.

I see now. Let me throw on a little more heat into this fire. I also have to deal with other land owners who know nothing of negotiation and accept the first offer given to them, and those deals are then used as justification for "market value" of our land when the lawyers come around. Keep an eye out for that.

>when the lawyers come around
That’s why you call your own lawyers. Thanks to the feds royally fucking up properity law in 2015 the ones that couldn’t hang left. Always fight lawyers with lawyers.

there are still loads of white goyim studying and working in agriculture in the american midwest

there is shitloads of money in it so the new complaint from farming fags is corporate farming. the corporate farms are boxing out the small,family farms. this leads me to believe that robots will be doing most of the work when the us finally goes the way of brazil. you only need a few computer programming autists for that

O hell yes I let lawyers do all that shit. Almost need to let the law firm rent a space on our property for their office, just to make it convent for them.

Holy fuck

My house is in a pretty prime real estate area (land wise) or at least it was until this by-pass comes through. Even if it doesn't come through my property, I don't want to be here if it's a mile south or north of me (the final path has not been voted on yet). I like not being near anything, and there will be everything that comes with a highway exit within a mile or so of my house and I want no part of it. If land values don't fall, they will be re-zoned commercial and some rag head will have a gas station on the corner that smells like curry and the beer is never cold.

I've only dealt with and easement issue one time and luckily it was with a good friend of mine (he got fucked even though his driveway was there for at least 40 years). I dug a pond on my property to give him the fill he needed for a new driveway so it was a win win. His property is now for sale (dead) and technically his easement is about a foot into my pond so I may be dealing with it again.

these are jew owned factory farms with such poor soil they have less than 50 harvests left before they are good for nothing but pasture.

real white men take care of their land and leave it better than when they inherited it.

My family owns a thousand acre farm in the northeast US and my elderly father runs it by himself with a tractor from the 60s

Fun fact: a brand new tractor costs more than a new Lamborghini

>a brand new tractor costs more than a new Lamborghini
TFW your "best friend" is a John Deere salesman.
TFW a new tractor is 2 Lambo's

he ain't bumping around on an old 8n is he? Those fuckers never quit. Best tractor ever made

as long as youre not in ny or pennsylvania thats my actual dream user. new england farm houses are goat

>John Deere
Literal devilman. Case tractors or bust

International Harvester, I believe

The green john deere was borrowed

Its in central PA :(

Are they that expensive? Shit

confirmed and checked
Good luck and may there be open skies and closed boarders in your future.

He's butthurt about Monsanto selling Roundup ready seeds

ah. still pretty awesome m8. im originally from pittsburgh so i dont hate on pa other than philadelphia. i just love new england

>who will do or even understand this complex operation after white people are gone?
No one. And that's my gripe with white genocide. Not because some touchy feely race sentiment but because if whites are gone then humanity will never leave this planet and will die on this rock. Everything will have been in vain. If whites die out humanity harvesting the universe for resources and creating an interstellar trading empire will never happen. Sad.

Never ran a Case, a bunch of old Fords back in the day, one small IH (before Case) and now it's all green.

It's really come down to leasing equipment now, it works out much better for us on green shit. We are also in the construction business so we have a shit load of heavy equipment we own, it makes sense there, but big green, it's 100% lease.

he's being a retard because he's comparing some chink ricefarmers with their small time personal need chink farms to industrialized farming that feeds billions

That's why we lease, see

illegal spics delicate?

>Fun fact: a brand new tractor costs more than a new Lamborghini
Yes, but a Lambo doesn't produce anything so you can't compare them.

wew, can't you just import tractors from belarus? literally the only thing those commie fuckers are good at. and they're an absolute bargain because commies.

belarus-tractor.com/en/

Yeah, its ten mins from penn state.

God damn Penn State alumni are buying up farms in the area and turning them into luxury suburbs for faggy middle age bastards who want to go to Pedd State games

Theres a new suburb just down the road. Makes me sick

Any of you Hydro-farm? My Pa in North Al did strawberries for years. The yield per acre was amazing, like 7:1 or better, but then you are kind of getting into that whole Monsanto debacle. I'd love to try and get into down my way but don't have the time to venture out.

Don't act so fucking grandiose you faggot.

Without withe people the U.S Population effectively becomes ~125 Million people.

Assuming your delusional state of mind that no white person can learn to operate a fucking handle on a machine (Spics operate heavy construction machinery so there goes your delusion)

125 Million people don't require fancy farming gadgets to feed.

I played sim city 3000 recently and it made me think about city planning, budgets, layout, etc in a way I hadn't before. recommend that game as well.

You know Lamborghini and Ferrari both started making tractors, right?

I have seen some people make pretty decent on tomatoes and strawberries that way here in NC

Lul

Wasn't my point

Funny story:
Was at an international agriculture symposium...that very same question you asked almost turned into a fist fight.

Sure thing, idiot.

The answer to your question. some fucking spic will handle that John Deere after you disappear.

Still not getting it

Underage b&

Depends, I've only ever seen them on my sons farming game. Is it "grey market"? There are emission requirements now that really fuck American manufactures, tier iv engines add so much to the cost of equipment. First it was the DPF and now it's DEF with either a DPF or DOC. A couple dozen extra sensors begging to fail as well as extra controllers to run them.Now toss a VDTC on top of that mess and your looking at a 50k+ engine if it fails plus crazy labor. Again that's why you lease. If it takes a shit and they can't have you up, they bring you another one.

Emission laws kill the small farmer that wants to run a new tractor, you cant fix anything yourself unless you spend 10k on diagnostic equipment. I've got a TEXA Navigator TXTs just to troubleshoot my shit. It will hook to anything. Even with leased equipment, you can't always afford to wait on a service tech to come out and make two trips. Diag it myself and have them bring me the part. A few hundred bucks to be up and running the same day is worth it.

If you think farming simulation is anything like farming, I have some bad news

not niggers

Backing trailers is way easier irl

Thanks everyone I've go some real insight and it sounds pretty shit to be a farmer so keep up your hard work and I appreciate it. Nite bros.

Checked, peace nigga

who gives a shit?

Get a massive loan from the bank and become a farmer.

youtube.com/watch?v=o6LRngS9F24

Certain crops cannot be harvested by machine, the technology does not yet exist. Cherries, fresh market tomatoes, not cannery, asparagus which is cut daily not picked, sometimes twice a day as the stalks on the crowns grow in less than 24 hours, etc. most items being turned into something else, like cannery, wine, cotton, nuts, etc and some root vegetables are machine harvested,

Just think about the land prices

wrong

OK here is dairy farming for beginners
>be me, high school kid helping on family farm
>dad and mom of friend are out of commission do to being crushed weeks apart from one another while milking
>friend also recovering from broken ribs while milking, but good enough to ride horse
>laws allow us to come to school late and leave early because "muh farm life"
>cows brake through fence and neighbor calls
>grab beer and ride out to find them
>cowsgone.jpg
>hide beer when neighbor shows up to remind us that are cows are on his property
>cows are not dogs, they don't come to "here girl"
>cows come to the feed wagon with nips hard
>ride back to barn and get feed wagon and drive to the break
>cows come a runnin' to us
>start hauling ass back to barn cows in tow
>hittree.gif
>knock feeder of wagon
>get sledge hammer and start trying to knock it into place
>swing back and hit friend in throat that just had his ribs broke
>collapsed throat and breathing stops
>shit my mother fucking pants as friend falls to the ground turning blue
>i just killed my friend
>jump on his chest and grab his throat
>pops back like some kind of squeak toy
>pour whats left of beer out and drive back to barn to weld on feed wagon for hours to get it fixed

Let's go farming kids

Most people take it for granted. I worked on a small family dairy farm in highschool it was the only way I could buy pot and rubbers. Hardest motherfucking job evar.

>cows brake through fence and neighbor calls
>>grab beer and ride out to find them
>>cowsgone.jpg
>>hide beer when neighbor shows up to remind us that are cows are on his property
>>cows are not dogs, they don't come to "here girl"
The farm I was on the father had a stroke and their son ran the place fueled by coke and beer. It was insane. There were no fences for almost an entire winter, can't sink posts.

could you get a shitload of frogs to eat a plauge of locusts?

California farmer here, san joaquin valley delta. Large ag corps are more prevalent farther south as water is so expensive unless you have secured your water rights back to before California was a state or built a well then as well, most smaller farmers cant afford the water, the larger corps can foot the bill. Delta farmers have always been smug about having “free water and high yields, but they have fucked themselves without having companies to sell their product, since the smaller sales agents have retired or been bought out by larger companies. So without sales, packing and shipping management and now California that is taking water rights away from the delta growers this next generation doesnt want to farm, because the profit isnt worth the expense in their eyes. they just want to sell their land and live off the proceeds.

Are you ready to de-faggotize your country now? Maybe get rid of your stupid plastic knife license, get rid of your retarded gun laws, and be a man?

The shit we got away with back then was incredible. "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times". Would not trade it for anything though. Never got into drugs, but we drank our weight in beer, how we got up at 3:30 every morning is beyond me. I never sat on a saddle till I was in my 20's, because we weren't fucking with that shit in the a.m. Bridle and go. You could sleep on the horses, they knew what to do by heart. Walk to field A, stand a minute there, do loop and go to pen. Walk to field B and repeat. I've literally woke up back in the stall cows waiting to be milked. It's like magic.

It is very hard work and not many willing or able to do it. and as much as I hate the immigration issue and the entitlements, the workers that come for migrant farm work are some of the hardest workers ever. One cherry season, not enough workers local season is only 6 weeks long, but facility runs 24/7 during season to get a years worth of cherries picked, packed, sold and shipped. Hire temp workers offering $30hr, plus overtime etc. get 100 unemployed people from local city, every race, age and gender. Not one lasts an entire day. Too hard they say fuck it and just walk off. Im against all the liberal immigration policies, but there does need to beaomething for agriculture unless the world wants to go back to everybody growing their own food.

It will never happen in California, but why in the fuck isn't there massive water desalinization plants supplying the state. Ca has been bitching about water since forever, fuck the fish, turn them into the useful water you all need

Land developers mostly buy up small, insolvent farms. 1000 acres would be a huge investment

Faggy professional Penn State alumni are used to 1/8th to 1/4th of an acre of land in a suburb; the idea of 5 acres to themselves sounds like Elysium and they pay a premium for it

>Hire temp workers
Watermelons were all the rage when I was a kid. We couldn't wait for melon season to go make awesome money. If you've never tossed melons you haven't lived. Great work out to say the least. Now, farmers won't hire "kids". I think back then we had to be 13 or 14 to work, but it was paid by the load and you were on a team. Anybody not pulling their weight was gone before the sun was even up good. You could put a couple grand in your pocket in a summer quick if you were on a good crew.

I think Canada is having a similar problem with the lack of "young workers" to plant trees. Immigrant jobs used to be our kids jobs

Hate to break it to you user. Alcohol is a drug. You are a filthy drug user even worse than a pot head.

I was a kid user, and back then it wasn't a (((drug))). But I appreciate your concern. Smartphones are an addiction now according to Dr's so using that logic eventually anything that is over used will be a (((drug))) of sorts. I wasn't bragging, in fact I said I poured it out. So fuck off and go wack your bag to a blacked thread.

My bad I left the we quit part out, sorry

Farm kid here. Burley tobacco (up until the quota buyout) and Black Angus cattle. When I was around 16 I can clearly remember thinking, "Damn, I don't think I can do this kind of work forever" while riding a tractor and rolling hay on a 100° summer day. My parents didn't want me to either and college was basically my only "choice". The income put me thru college debt-free, paid for a truck that I still drive today, and all those farm skills make for good party tricks. After 10 years of riding a desk as an accountant I now daydream all the time about going back home to work the farm. Can't believe I fell for the big city money meme, yet here I am. At least I'll be going back with some real investment capital. I messed up and never should have left, but I will appreciate it more on the next go-round. Farming is freedom and you're no kind of man if you ain't got land.

To answer your question...if wypipo somehow disappear overnight, civilization immediately regresses by about 12,000 years. Farming naturally creates stable, sovereign nations since everyone has to eat.

Those plants are very expensive and inefficient. Newest one is in san diego. We just don't have the tech yet.

I detasseled corn for a few summers in high school a few years ago. Similar work for similar pay, shit sucked but the cash was totally worth it.

Except for the time I didn't bring enough water and nearly collapsed in my row from dehydration. That sucked.

Fuck Iowa summers.

Rural pastor here. One of my biggest pet peeves is that some of my middle school confirmation students don't think they need to learn or get smarter because they're just gonna go work the family farm after school. No matter how much I stress that they need to apply themselves in school and that you need to be smart to farm in this day and age, it just goes over their heads. I hope their parents set them straight, but unfortunately I don't think that'll happen for some of them.

I've worked on a farm before, it's hard ass work, I did like the freedom though, don't have to wear no faggot uniform, can take smoke breaks whenever just as long as you get the job done owners could give a shit

>smoke break
Smoke while you work, faggot.

If I was interested in some farm work between July and Sept anywhere in the country but I have no experience anyone know what my best options might be?