What's the first subbed anime you ever watched?

What's the first subbed anime you ever watched?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjIcgfthEmM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Saishu Heiki Kanojo
Damn, was this a while ago..

on TV: Big Wars

as fansubs: Argento Soma

Kill la Kill.

I discovered steaming shortly after learning how to internet and watched a lot of crap I don't even remember the names of

You have to be at least 18 years old to be here, user.

Code Geass when it was airing.

eyeshield21 was the first one i believe

Azumanga Daioh cuz the dub was so bad

Shuffle!

Rurouni Kenshin and Cowboy Bebop when I bought the DVDs.

>Shuffle!
i'm so sorry user

Evangelion

seto no hanayome

I used to watch dbz in Spanish on public tv when I first came to the US even though I only spoke polish at the time

I was largely a dubfag until watching Steins;Gate's adaptation. Been a subfag ever since.

Starzinger (pic related) or Ginga: Nagareboshi Gin (Silverfang)

Rosario + Vampire
Funny thing, it's the only one I can't watched subbed because it doesn't feel right to me

Forgot to mention that it was still in the vhs era when i watched those.

Elfenlied.

Bible Black. Not even kidding.

Naruto.

Full Metal Alchemist

But I did watch some random anime during my wannabeweeabooperiod in middle school that was probably subbed. I know I watched the first episode of some mermaid stuff on a beach, no idea what it was. But that was probably the first subbed anime I saw ever.

Gundam SEED. I loved it.

If hentai counts then probably Midnight Panther or Urotsukidoji on german cable TV after midnight.

Nichijou

Attack on Titan

Osaka's southern accent made it worth it desu

metropolis

To this day I've still never finished it

Good, let it remain that way.

Is it just me, or does Sup Forums's tastes seem just ever so slightly less shit today?

SDF Macross. Used to rent VHS tapes from the local video rental place.

the dbz movies

>Good, let it remain that way.
My young self's wiener really liked this anime, I still want to finish it

highschool dxd. that was actually what got me into anime lol

Monster Monsume. Pretty much around the time I got serious about anime. Only watched dubbed before then. This lovely snake was my gateway drug to CGDCT

It was either Naruto or Kenshin OVA 2 damn it was good.

Heidi

School Rumble

Freezing

This thread is confirming a lot of sad things about the state of this board I think a lot of us have been trying to ignore for a long time.

If hentai doesn't count, it was Bleach.

Fuck you, it was literally my entry series. It's not like I'd actually rate it above a 3/10 at this point.

What, that people have to staet somewhere? Fuck off, Sup Forums was always shit.

Prison School

I don't believe all of them, just some of them

Are you implying that the second Kenshin OVA was bad?
I will fight you on the street, fucker.

Kämpfer

ippo

Evangelion

My Bride is a mermaid

Naruto 10 years ago.

FMA:Brotherhood. Saw it on Adult Swim, wanted to know more faster so i downloaded a surprisingly good quality batch from the pirate bay and watched the bulk of it subbed.

Lucky Star

Last Exile

SAO

catching up with Bleach in 2007

I don't remember. I'd guess Haruhi.

Green green, my teenage dick loved it

I think it was either Evangelion on VHS or Rurouni Kenshin fansubs in real media... My brother brought those home (as well as Ah My Goddess, Patlabor, and Love Hina) while he was in high school and I was in elementary school. The first anime I actually downloaded myself was Naruto.

Prob EVA, I don't remember. I still watch dubs occasionally but not nearly as much as I used to

naruto

Ur nigger rekt

Trigun in like 320x240, in that RealPlayer format, I don't remember the extension.

Rosario + Vampire, after I watched HotD(not sure if that was dubbed or not)

Been a subfag since

Fullmetal Alchemist

Either Naruto after they stopped airing dubbed episodes and I couldn't wait to see the Lee vs Gaara fight, or AIr Gear. I don't recall which was first.

I fucking loved Air Gear. First manga I read too.

Too bad the manga deviated from the original purpose, but having read more, that's just Oh!Great not being able to write himself out of a paper bag.

It was the first VHS of Magic Knight Rayearth that I bought from Suncoast back in the day.

This. At the time I didn't know Gainax and Shaft would become two of my favourite studios.

To Love-Ru.

Dragon Ball or Ranma.

Haruhi

>yfw KLK is 30 years old

Evangelion on VHS

First one downloaded subbed was Tokyo Underground

Bleach and the original FMA.

Checked

Just completed last month.

Saint says (caballeros del sodeaco)hentai la blu girl and I'm 26

Yakitate Japan

Trigun

Uncensored/unedited version of Macross on VHS, back when that sort of thing was really hard to find in the US.

Had a young female japanese exchange teacher during my last year of junior high, and she'd bring all sorts of anime stuff for us to watch that was way too violent or sexy for tv in the US back then.

She was very, very popular with the students.

Totoro in like '94

>tumblr gif
>best girl

you are forgiven i guess

Love Hina.

2002 or 2003

Night Shift Nurses Episode 8
Non-hentai: Galaxy Angel

Nurse Angel Ririka SOS in RealMedia format, 14 MB per episode.

Nausicaa.

It was either Azumanga Daioh or Hellsing. I still love them both, actually.

The first anime I watched while it was airing was Code Geass. What a fucking ride.

Dragon Ball Z or GT.
I was just fucking with the DVD menus and realized how much better the Japanese music was.

Dragonball Z M12.

Zettai Karen Children

(you)

Mononoke hime around the 2000, I watched it subbed in a convention with my older sister I was 7 years old, It spooked the shit out of me, I still remember how loud was the sound in the theatre and how spooky it was the ost

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjIcgfthEmM

yu yu hakusho

those were the days

Inner Moka is better.

Seriously though, it was the first subbed anime for a lot of people because it gathered a lot of hype even while it was still undubbed.

Cardcaptor Sakura movie 1