Why doesn't Trump order immigration checkpoints in sanctuary cities?

Legally, he can.

The U.S. Border Patrol can open permanent or "tactical" (temporary) checkpoints on any public road within 100 miles of a sea or land border. Sine 1927 they have voluntarily limited the checkpoints to within 100 miles of the land border only.

Imagine the salt when a checkpoint pops up in East LA or San Francisco. There is nothing the sanctuary cities can do about it. It would only need to be open for a few hours here, a few hours there to strike fear in the heart of the illegals.

It would also have a deterrent effect when it makes Latino news South of the Border.

Imagine being an illegal or SJW and driving up to this IN YOUR SANCUARY CITY!

Panic sets in...

>Good evening, ma'am
Don't misgender me!
>Anyway, of what country are you a citizen?
I refuse to answer such a fascist question. *drives away and gets arrested*

They should.

Our cops set up DUI check points on holidays and when their general fund is low on friday/Saturday nightss.
If thats acceptable, this should be more so.

I personally think we all need to take it upon ourselves to report as many illegals and their employers as possible.
I think ICE should go by every California's home in the top 0.1%. But especially their elected officials.
They all have illegals
>landscaping/gardening/grounds keeping
>cleaning/house keeping
>nannies
>pool care
And lots of other odds and ends.

Then prosecute their employers to the maximum extent of the law possible.
Politicians and most appointed officials would be removed from office.

Wouldn't be that hard.

>Legally

Cite your statute shitlord. Chapter and Verse.

>Wouldn't be that hard.

It would be very hard. You have to get a search warrant for that.

Imagine being a white guy and they don't even stop you, they just smile and wave you through.

8 U.S.C. ยง 1357(a)(3)

Thank you sweetie,

You're welcome.

Also: United States v. Martinez-Fuerte, 428 U.S. 543 (1976)

I'm white and went through a Border Patrol checkpoint a few times a week. They always stopped me but that's because it's a rural area and not busy.

I have been waved through the busiest checkpoint in the country because, well, it's busy.

"Thus, even if it be assumed that such referrals are made largely on the basis of apparent Mexican ancestry, [Footnote 16] we perceive no constitutional violation. Cf. United States v. Brignoni-Ponce, 422 U.S. at 422 U. S. 885-887. As the intrusion here is sufficiently minimal that no particularized reason need exist to justify it, we think it follows that the Border Patrol officers must have wide discretion in selecting the motorists to be diverted for the brief questioning involved."

You finally got your internal border checkpoints, congratulations bigot.

I know they exist. I'm saying that Trump should deploy them in sanctuary cities.

Obama is to thank for this one sweetie

>Obama is to thank for this one
>1976 Supreme Court decision

You Drumpfniggers are as blind as you are bigoted.

Pittsburgh master-race reporting in

There is an interior border check point in South Texas I always get waived on through. It's a great feeling.

>calls people bigots
>says nigger

report to your racial sensitivity kiosk immediately

That is unconstitutional and you would have a civil war on your hands.

You are going to harass US citizens to get a few illegals?

Security Theater. What if we solved the anchor baby problem? What if we forced businesses to use e-verify...

>unconstitutional
>deemed constitutional since 1976

>13M+
>"a few"

Just remember the wall won't work. It's mostly visa overstays so the logical conclusion is we should focus on more internal enforcement.

>you'd have a civil war
>unconstitutional

we have full body scans and can't bring a fucking shampoo on a plane for something mossad did 17 years ago. you know nothing about this country

By a few oligarchs in black robes?

I take it you don't work.

what if you needed an ID to vote in california O WIAT

They don't need warrants to ID and breathalyze every single driver on the road here.

They do it frequently.

Refusal of any type of impairment test in a traffic stop results in arrest and automatic one year revocation of driver's license.

Well, and a law passed by the Congress, and subsequent actions by 8 Presidents of both parties.

>think ICE should go by every California's home in the top 0.1%

You need a warrant to enter a dwelling as part of a criminal investigation.

You do not need a warrant to park in the street and then traffic stop those that enter a public roadway.

I've been pulled over for no reason (that I can tell) on several occassions and asked a series of questions unrelated to my driving performance.

Once you identify an illegal, obtaining a warrant would be simple enough.

Most will talk if you threaten the maximum punishment and offer a bargain for cooperation.

>it makes Latinos news South of the Border
you have to go back, illiteralte fuck. it should be:
>it makes Latinos move South of the Border

Can you read? He said go into someone's home. He wasn't talking about driving.

fuck this shit i dont live in nazi occupied france the illegals are winning if im getting my car searched in my own city

I put in an unnecessary "s". No, I mean that it would make the NEWS.

>t.illegal

lol Swanton is such a shithole

The illegals have to show up and leave.

It's easy enough to observe them from outside of a property and get needed warrants after.

You don't need a warrant to observe.

All Illegals are not hispanics. Plenty of Asians, blacks, white, etc.

Daily reminder that this 100 mile border is also called "Constitution Free Zone" by the kike government.

Anyone in FAVOR of this is a fucking nigger loving kike.

Find a way to enforce immigration without killing our civil liberties that we as Americans have earned.

The Fourth Amendment will not be raped for your "wants"

>let's just turn into Soviet Russia, MAGA
Die in a fire you fucking faggot

>you have to go back, illiteralte fuck. it should be:
>illiteralte fuck

Americunt EDUCATION everyone

Top kek

Executive orders are temporary at best. That's burning valuable political capital to put a bandaid on a flesh wound.

JR tell dad to get in here, Habbening in the works

bump

I have nothing to fear. Im Hispanic but I am at least 3rd generation.
Hell...I even have once ancestor who lived in Arizona prior to it becoming an official state.

Hey white people...just so you know chinese people refer to you as a foreigner on US soil...or even white devil.

do you live in hazzard county? it's absolutely illegal to breathalyze every driver at a check point you dolt.

so we could put border patrol anywhere in Hawaii?

lol not in a volcano