Was Pizzagate a False flag?

Plebbit stumbled upon a potential racketeering ring that screams merchants if you just take a look at your nearest city. I live near Tucson and theres fucking 20 Mattress Firms, all open, within 10 miles of eachother.

What gives? Have we been led to herded like sheep by false shepherds, deliberate misinformation? Is this the secret FBI society? Karsforkids pedophilia racketeering? Was pizzagate a false flag? Was the pedo ring Mattress Firm all this time?

Take a look for yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-mattres-frm-hldg-m-a-steinhoff-intern/steinhoff-to-buy-mattress-firm-for-3-8-billion-including-debt-idUSKCN10I0RA
mattressfirmfosterkids.org/
mattressfirm.com/stores/oh/dublin/mattress-stores-dublin-oh-43017-5493.html
chron.com/business/bizfeed/article/Steinhoff-to-restate-additional-financial-12466963.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pizzagate is real. it's called pedogate or Jewish Blood Libel.

how many mcdonalds are there in that area? how many starbucks? not a happening

>Brings up potential pedo ring
>Discredits other pedo rings
Great job faggot.

but user, how often does one purchase a mattress? Every 10 years? What would necessitate 20 stores corner to corner?

McDonalds is one of the largest conglomerates in the world, a symbol of America that has extended to over 200 countries while a (((mattress))) store is solely domestic AND is on par with McDonalds in terms of LOCATIONS in Tucson??

14000 Mcdonalds in the US
3500 Mattressfirms in the US

?????

>jews masters of manipulation
>knows that the best trick is to hide it in plain sight
>leaves breadcrumbs pointing to small, mom and pop stores
>large mattress mcdonalds clearly eclipses a single pizza parlor

>yes goy this is not a happening

phx fag here
they're everywhere

GUYS

Just let people have their mattresses OP, jeez.

It's nothing.

Tamera Luzzatto & her shitty blog was all the proof I needed

>(((Firm)))

Mattressgate confirmed

>t.jew

remember this guy?
anyone else got banned for naming this filthy kike?

Spics killed the Rich

Why not the DNC?

coincidence?

Just covering my ass in case this is a real find.

This is probably related to Pgate. Where would they hide all the kids for shipment if it is true? Big mattress shippers, hmm!

I don't know user. But anecdotal replies from previous employees on the now DELETED reddit post state that their Mattress Firm was almost always empty.

Always.

They hired the spics

Tucson neighbor here, can confirm lots of mattress firms and they are almost always void of customers.

Are you saying mattresses killed Seth Rich?

Back to your containment thread.

>Was Pizzagate a False flag?
No.
Look at the fucking paintings they found in Podesta's house.

What the fuck could explain that shit?

Perhaps safe houses for DNC agents and conspiracy at the least

Given their number of locations within close proximity, they would be suitable places to facilitate spying and bugging as they conveniently are located located to nearly anyone in urban areas - which, monitor fallen heros like seth rich and by the way, most of our population.

Are you actually fucking retarded?
How the fuck does this disprove Pizzagate at all? What you're talking about is known by anyone with a fucking brain, of course all that shit like the Amish furniture stores are cover ups, of course it's all just bookmaking or some shit that goes on there, this isn't news

>mentally ill retard makes an anti trafficking general thread
>same retard also makes an obvious "is pizzagate rel hurrrrrr durr" thread to generate interest

make a thread when you manage to arrest Podesta or Alefantis, until then contain yourselves on cripple chan.

Dude, that's just because Tuscon fucking bows

Have you ever considered that in general people need something to sleep on and that's why their are so many mattress stores in close proximity to each other?

>being this dense

Im pointing out that this is probably something serious thats been right in front of us the whole time and its been off the hook as its eclipsed by the greater findings of pizzagate, of related not much else has surfaced since.

>he thinks pizzagate is bullshit

You know why people give this so much interest? Because many of them know personally about this dark underworld.

But it's not off the hook, it was never important to begin with, and if you find something that no one else has found in the years they've been doing it you let someone know

>hurrr duh dark underworld
>provides no credible evidence

wow, really made me think

Clownposter, is that you?

this is literally the beginnings of it you faggot

The beginnings of what retard? For over a fucking year you people have cluttered the catalog with your mental illness and achieved nothing.

Rothkike is triggered

that's likely user, but look closer

how often do you replace a mattress, especially ones that are thousands of dollars and continue to get more expensive? Remind yourself that mattress firm maintains 3500 stores in the US, a quarter of the amount of Mcdonalds in the country.

How do they stay in business? they are no multinational conglomerate

this seems to have struck a cord, your mattress (((firms))) will be no more

There's a ton of them in my area and I'm not sure why. Who the fuck needs so many mattresses they can turn a profit? They're always empty.

I bought a box spring from one once and the shadiest looking mother fuckers in a plain white panel truck with out of state plates dropped it off.

>being this much of a newfag
Sharing CP was commonplace on Sup Forums 12 years ago, why would Pizzagate be fake if we know better than anyone that CP exists?

They probably serve certain establishments like homeless shelters and hospitals.

I don't have a dog in this fight either way but mattresses aren't exactly something you replace often. We'd really need to look at other places to see if that many is very far out of the ordinary. It's also possible that if these are used for nefarious purpose that they are shipping mattresses around full of drugs, weapons, whatever else. You can stuff a mattress full of tons of shit, so while they could be hiding kids in the large stores and large shipments, you can hide a bunch of other shit there too.

Nope. Elefantis is a creepy Rothschild bastard child/adrenachrome dealer.

Yes, pizzagate was a false flag. You cracked the case.

Delet this

Kek

>Mattress Firm is a Subsidiary of (((Stien)))hoff International

every.
time.

tl;dr
You can't disprove something that may or may not exist so why are you trying so hard to deny it

Checked and where did you see that? It's true every time but it never gets any less funny.

reuters.com/article/us-mattres-frm-hldg-m-a-steinhoff-intern/steinhoff-to-buy-mattress-firm-for-3-8-billion-including-debt-idUSKCN10I0RA

look at the date, august 2016, the height of pizzagate.

Pic related is from a background from their main site.

What exactly are the objects in the bottom left & top right supposed to represent?

There are way too many Mattress Firms in my city. I always figured they were money laundering operations seeing as how there are never any customers in these places. It wouldn't surprise me if they were also used in human trafficking in some way. Also, people who engage in that sort of activity may need replacement mattresses quite often, for obvious reasons. I think piano stores are used in a similar way as well.

Surprise surprise, it looks like they have a children's """charity""" too

mattressfirmfosterkids.org/

I think it's suppose to be a winter calendar.

HERE WE GOOOOOOOO

Thanks. I don't remember that at all and I was here glue to this place the entire time Pizzagate started up. I may have seen it but details slipped.

Ah fuck. There's something here then.

How many kilos of Coke can fit in a mattress?

How close is Arizona to border?

What would soften the fall from a wall?

shit even i doubted that

Mattress Cult is real, I've seen them around Manhattan. They're like a Hare Krishna cult.

Explain if not trolling

Turns out the only major presence they have in my state is in the capital. Really makes you think.

shit, "Missy Fountain" (tip off name) on of their contacts in Kentucky has an organization that uses the girl love symbol variant

then call it that you fucking jew disinfo freak

I never see anyone in them. It was sleepy downstate.

>McD sells items for $1
>MF sells items for $1000
literally only needs to sell 1/1000 as much

um

maybe

This, im from northern virginia and most of the stores are in odd places and/or look run down (at least not well kept) DMV has had pedo rings in the past but this is an interesting angle to look into

Its odd how they are always near centers of politics, not just one or two: rampant and widespread.

the viral marketing on Sup Forums has gotten really weird lately.

I fucking hate this website at times like this.

Mattress firm sounded kind of familiar and I checked... three motherfuckers near me.
i checked one of the locations and check out the fake as hell reviews
mattressfirm.com/stores/oh/dublin/mattress-stores-dublin-oh-43017-5493.html

Something wrong?

Wholefoods + Mattress Firm = Vantage West (((triangular logo)))

Check em

I used to work at mattyfirm.

Their plans are fairly well documented if you do a Google search. It's not a secret. The stuff you'll find lines up with what they put out internally as well (they treat stores as advertising and pay their employees dick).

It's a shit company mostly run by shit people. Not a conspiracy, just top mattress jews.

>at times like this
this site has been a reddit colony for at least six years, newnigger

Yeah and it's a pretty sad sight to see.

chron.com/business/bizfeed/article/Steinhoff-to-restate-additional-financial-12466963.php
>Steinhoff, which last year acquired Mattress Firm for $3.8 billion, is running low on cash and investor confidence amid an accounting investigation that began last month. The company hired PricewaterhouseCoopers to examine the validity of its past financial statements and the value of roughly $7 billion in assets, and European regulators are investigating independently.
>The company revealed last month that it did not have "detailed visibility" into the cash flows of its many subsidiaries, which face financial uncertainty as the accounting scandal deepens.

Mattress Firm did not respond to a request for comment.

don't you think advertising is redundant especially when its an essential product that you purchase maybe once or twice in a lifetime ?

It is also documented that Mattress Firm has bought out literally all of their competition why are they wasting money advertising when they were previously in debt??

Bottom line is mattresses simply aren't profitable, there's a reason why a jew corporation bought it and hasn't liquidated anything and are still running a deficit

Fpbp

Some chick claimed she was raped but it was a complete lie and got caught in it so she double down on it and started carrying a mattress around and retards from near by news companies reported on how strong and independent she was. She stopped after a week or something.

Get in here and bump this shit you faggots

Space

Hence why the black market is the only way to make profit you fat nigger

ive alluded to that, yes

did i not make that clear

NOOOO
GO TO SLEEP GOY
IT'S NOTHING
WE SWEAR

probably a money laundering operation, who are the owners?

I’m pretty sure people are buying/financing these expensive mattresses and it’s worth it to saturate the market. everybody needs a mattress, and people are easy to sucker into low monthly installments if they’re preapproved for the best night sleep of their life

This hits way too close for me. I was once a foster kid. Luckily, I never suffered any abuse, but many kids i met in the system had, even from foster parents.

Their advertising pushes replacing a Matty every 8 years and from experience it's catching on.

The steinwhatever company bought them for future horizontal scaling plans since they already run other big ticket furniture and mattressfirm positioned themselves as the 1st US nationwide mattress retailer.

There are probably also plans to move into Europe by now.

Idk what their p/l are like since i left a little over a year ago but none of their stuff is really secret or mind blowing.

I think Dindus must buy new mattresses on an annual basis. Ever notice how every time you drive through a predominantly black or hispanic neighborhood there are old discarded mattresses strewn about everywhere?