What is the lowest a human being can go?

Is there an absolute zero for morality?

Paedophilia, scatophilia, murder, necrophilia, animal cruelty?

Are these the lowest depths of morality?

Is there any worse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0xfkfc79_q4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I banged a fat woman for a bottle of southern comfort once, that was pretty low.

Did it taste better or worse afterwards? Asking for science.

Hahahaha

blaming others for your own shortcomings

I don't know where the bottom is, which is why I read so much Bret Easton Ellis, feeling that was the search at the heart of his work.

I think the scene at the zoo (not featured in the film) might be the depth of human depravity.

I'm not trying to be cunty, being that I live in a country where some pretty horrible shit happens very regularly, but some of the recent headlines from the UK have really shaken me, the ones specifically dealing with sexual violence committed by shitskins against very young white women and girls. It's like they're trying to destroy the soul of something, like their venality can never be satisfied.

Satan, It tasted bad.

Liking Nickelback

Things are bad here, very bad. You've got police protecting paedophiles, but arresting people who protest against them. There are drug dealers (dozens of them) in my neighbourhood, but I'm more likely to get arrested for shitposting than they are for stabbing someone.
And we're also a completely Godless country. Everything is seen through a muddy lens, everything is forgotten by the next day.
Rome is burning hotter and faster than any other point in history.

That's why I'm asking the question. I share your (and Brett Easton Ellis') curiosity. Surely there has to be a rock-bottom for degeneracy?

If we can at least agree on some basic rules then maybe we can figure out some way to make things better maybe?

being canadian

Bonus thread song: youtube.com/watch?v=0xfkfc79_q4

>What is the lowest a human being can go?
convert to islam

At some point, the marginal gains become negligible though. Taking drugs is degenerate, and taking more drugs is more degenerate. But it starts to plateau the more you add on.

That's my point really. Degeneracy isn't linear.

The trinity

Faggots who spread AIDS on purpose

Very funny posts boys, but I'm serious. Is there anything worse than paedophilia, scatophilia, murder, necrophilia, animal cruelty?

Objectively speaking? As a baseline for morality?

That's just murder by another name

Pimping out your children for drugs

Yep, didn't think about that. Add it to the list I guess.

Communism or NatSoc.

Dante says betrayal