Hey

Hey.

Yo

/ourguy/ needs a haircut and a shave.

QUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKK

I love Jeanne

Is that monkey titan?

I hope favarofags aren't getting too cancerous. Nah, who am I kidding.

>no arrows for Rita
Useless

how can I get perfect teeth like favarooooo

What was his name again?

Rita clearly wants Kaiser's penor, too.

No arrow, invalid. Shipperfags BTFO.

>no arrow
>she was literally on pins and needles, soaking her panties when she thought he was going to confess a few weeks ago and got pissed when he didn't
Is an art book more valid than what actually happens in the show?

>she was literally on pins and needles, soaking her panties when she thought
Nice delusion, shipperfag. How's getting BTFO working for ya.

Hey.

This entire scene, my dude.

Can humanity ever stop winning ? Can ANYONE stop this madman ?

>not pivotal enough to even get a mention

So, how is he going to escape?

>Nina's arrow with a heart has a question mark
>Charioce's just have question marks

Why are they trying to make it this ambiguous?

>Azazel not even there

By way of Rita

The bottom arrow pointed at Nina which says "use power" is obviously from Azazel.

Azazel its on the other page, look at the long arrow pointing at Charioce at the top

Nina might just be passing infatuation and we literally have no idea what Cheerios feels for her.

It's implied that he likes her (see pepper scene)

He even considered letting her off easy, until she went on a rant

Because the person who is interested in Nina is Chris, not Cheerios.

Too bad we can't see what Nina's arrow to Azazel says, I imagine it's something like friend with a question mark

Chris is pretty much Cheerios before he became king

That's still not enough to put a heart on it because it is vague, imo.
>He even considered letting her off easy
Not really, she was already sentenced when she went on a rant.

>Sentenced
>Nina goes pls no
>He gets up as if to hear her out
>She goes on autism rant instead of saying gomen gomen

Headcanon. Charioce must onbiously have a strong disposition to violence and murder since he was murdering people before even becoming the king. Moreover, he was murdering for the sole purpose of becoming a king.

>announces sentence
>Nina apologizes
>weeel okay, you can go
Not happening.

>he was murdering people before even becoming the king
when

When he removed all candidates for the throne which he himself admitted doing in episode 5.

BEEN TRYIN' TO MEET YOU

At the very least I imagine he would have lessened her sentence

No. A more likely indication that he has a soft spot for her is that he didn't have her beheaded for calling him a piece of shit in front of his entire entourage.

Seems more like he was hearing out her case against 'indefinite' imprisonment.

He still probably would have locked her up, but if she'd pleaded her case well she might have at least gotten a proper time period to be imprisoned with.

Seeing everybody there simultaneously shit themselves while she was talking was glorious, even Kaisar was shocked

He doesn't seem the type to do that, hell, he didn't even reprimant Kaisar when he basically went up and told him that he didn't agree with what Charioce was doing and would try to seek his own solution to the problem of humans v demons, that's insubordination at the very least.

>There are people who think Cheerios is right, even though the Bahamut knight MC proved that Demons, Gods, and Humans can live together.

Why are Cheerio supporters the worse?

He proved that demons gods and humans can work together when their lives depend on it, any other time and the best idea would probably be just not to fuck with either of the other races.

There's a very big differencertainly between giving your honest opinion on a matter which he even asked permission before speaking, and just straight up insulting the King and calling him shit in front of the entire court

Definitely, I'm just saying, he doesn't really seem the type to get mad when people are badmouthing him, shit, he even laughed after Nina was done with her rant.

She's back

For what purpose? She's done literally nothing last season.

He needed to play it off as not taking her seriously

everybody else watching was seriously expecting her to be executed right there so I believe he is the type to execute people just for badmouthing him

for the same purpose as last season

to look cute

not an argument

Because tiddies.

meant for

She's doing a real shit job at it.

Eh, seems like people have a certain expectation from him, I mean, if he wasn't going to execute the guy who literally fought with him, why would he execute a hysterical screaming girl for badmouthing him?

Reminds me of when he came back from the festival and one of the royal attendant guys said "You have to inform us if you're leaving the castle!" and he just tells him to shut up, feels like they should know he's at least somewhat unconventional by now.

Go to sleep furfag.

YO

It's obvious he did try to kill Kaisar during their fight though, the only reason he didn't get executed afterwards it's because he turned himself in and didn't resist arrest

so did he spend the past few years being the bottom bunk mate to Jamal?

He tried to kill Kaisar during the fight because he was directly in his way of killing Azazel, after he's caught them both, Kaisar isn't in his way anymore, he's just someone who raised a sword against him, which Charioce apparently deems not worthy of execution, same as Nina shitalking him.

nina a cute

>He tried to kill Kaisar during the fight because he was directly in his way of killing Azazel
Rewatch the scene. He's going at Kaisar after Azazel is out of the way.

>Implying he didn't do the fucking

>which Charioce apparently deems not worthy of execution
Probably not a good idea to hang the captain of once was the greatest knights in the kingdom. Depending on how much people know about S1 he's also a hero.

Because he knows that if he tried to go and kill Azazel Kaisar would still go after him? Just because Azazel is out of the fight doesn't mean Kaisar is.

People didn't seem to care about him that much when he was arrested anyway, they were basically just saying "Wow I can't believe the captain committed treason, look how far the Orleans knights have fallen."

What are these supposed to be? Demons? Humans? or Angels?

Don't kid yourself favarofag. Favaro is a loser and a failure. He failed at literally everything, spent large part of the series pushed around by people stronger than him, and finally, failed to save Amira.

Probably demons, I'm pretty sure angels have the requirement to look pretty or at least human.

when

how can angels and demons even compete

angels are cowtit cakes

They can't

The guy on the left looks like that fallen angel Grigori who was supposed to be in S1 but was replaced by Martinet in the end. Although their simplistic and uniformly outfit designs make me think they're anime originals.

>implying Azazel and Kaisar aren't just as buff
Angels on the other hand really ought to hit the gym.

Michael was the noodly exception not the rule. Most male angels in the game are buff and burly manly men who put Cheerios' buff game to shame.

Looks like some fallen angel sect or something

At least Michael got laid, unlike Azazel and Kaisar

Only one has wings. The other two look like an elf or and an undead or somethings.

So she's Jeanne D'Arc AND the Virgin Mary.
This bitch.

So if Micheal's reincarnation has black hair when not in god mode

Does that mean Michael's hair would have turned black if he had ever turned off his super saiyan mode?

Kaisar has a 10/10 loli who will always stay sexy and fuckable his entire life and he's too stupid to go for her.

Kissing is not fucking

Then how did he make babby?

They dont need to have their wings out 24/7

>not knowing kissing a man makes you pregnant

They are dragon elders from Nina's village mark my words

> You will never be bit by a lolizom and forced to perform unspeakable acts upon her tiny body

Azazel got to see Nina naked.

Someone fucked Jeanne while she was unconscious after plummeting a million miles to the ground.. Likely an angel that didn't like Michael very much.

too bad he's gay, else he would already have went for Belph

Angel physiology is a bit like a fungus. When they die they release millions of tiny, resilient spores. All Jeanne had to do was take a bath covered in Michael. She never stood a chance.

I hope it's true

You'd turn gay too if you spent all that time with a qt trap like El.

>rape
ZEUUUUUUUUUUUUUS

U N C O N F I R M E D

El is also gay for Azazel so everything works out in the end.