Fuckin A - Go Uganda!!

Is Uganda, dare I say, /our niggas/??

Say one good thing about trump and you just can't wait to jump to your knees and suck off the negro.

Self respecting niggers hate being treated like children by white leftists

>You do not no da wae
>Da Trump way

Donald Trump knows de wei.

When I was in Iraq the Ugandan soldiers would hold hands with each other. They said that when they were children they always held hands to prevent kidnapping. Jumbo!

>Admitting being a phoneposter

He knows if he butters up Trump a little, Uganda might get some foreign gibs.

wew i'm glad i don't have to sleep yet

finally america has its official niggers.

JAAAAMMMMBBBOOOO!!!!!

How the fuck is such a thing even possible? I can't tell if I'm disgusted or amazed.

My brudda donal trum no da wei

Living in a shithole country will allow such things to happen.

man, you guys are so redpilled. HAHAHA DA WAY

And what the fuck would we treat them like? Slaves? Low-IQ cattle? Just saying... I don't know if they would be self-respecting, but any nigger that knows they are less intelligent and incapable of creating or maintaining an advanced civilization is okay in my book.

you think an old lady with a vicious sinus infection and gentine green anti infection dye bothers me?
HAHAHAHA

Son, I've seen an old lady's asshole have an inection that ate into her vagina,creating one new super hole. The neglect this old vegatative woman had at the nursing home was criminal!

I have seen nightmares. Fucking nightmares. you? You dabble with your moving pictures, I wish I could share with you the scent.

oh also you smell of ebola.

Which is why they know how to pull at the heart strings of the stupid liberal fucks who treat them so. Uganda and Rwanda are probabaly the two best countries when it comes to milking westerners.

*tips fedora*

Why does this deserve respect? It's like being amazed when a dog barks at you.

You can stop bullshit and express your true feelings, you big fat pussy. Everyone already knows you liberals are full of shit about everything.

SPIT ON HIM BRUDDAS!

As long as you have a functioning brain and heart, you're all good. Are you retarded or did you never pay attention in biology class?

yes

A fascist government could eradicate black ""culture"" as it exists today and instill one that promotes good values and the family. Create wholesome black media, and crack down on the hood hard with military force if need be.

This one is fake, right?

>President of a country tells his people that their country is actually a shithole, to stop being assblasted and that they love the person who called their country a shithole
>nothing unusual here, why are you guys surprised?

lol yeah ok m8

Prob why she has a jacket on. To cover the harness