SPY Satellite Zuma

google.com/amp/www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-spacex-zuma-20180109-story,amp.html

Billion Dollar Satellite goes completely missing, no one asks any questions gets lite news coverage
>Where is it?
>Who shot it down?
> Is this part of Project BlueBeam
Pic related picture Dutch Pilot took of Zuma while flying over Sudan this picture originally ran in the articles has now been retconned out of them.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_Chinese_anti-satellite_missile_test
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuaizhou
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's probably keeping us safe from the nukes Israel is trying to fire at us with their submarines.

I think it is a super powered space laser based on tesla tech. It may have popped a sub deep underwater off the coast of cali recently, and set off a huge explosion under water. Sub could of had nukes.

Some CIAnigger from Lockheed was in here the other night talking about it
and honestly didn't seem like a LARP

the satellite had an intel processor and had to be pulled due to security concerns

Project jew beam.

link?

Not politics. Reddit fags fuck off and stop replying to off topic threads

YEAH. FUCK YOUR DOLPHIN CLASS FAGGOTRY.

FUCK ISRAEL YOU BITCH

Why would you publicize the launch of a top secret satellite, especially of it failed?

Kinda like shooting a man before throwing him out a plane....

quick gestalt?

Do you know what the thread was so I can check the archive

>military operations and tax payer funded projects are not politics

Almost as bad a rulefags, kys

Sounded to me like it was a Rods of God implementation, but he was cryptic af.

>It may have popped a sub deep underwater off the coast of cali recently, and set off a huge explosion under water. Sub could of had nukes.
intredasting
what about that earthquake/tsunami warning near Alaska recently user? could be related

What makes you guys so certain that its Israel do they even have the tech to pull that off

Also what did Israel mean by this
>However, Israel has never officially denied nor admitted to having nuclear weapons, instead repeating over the years that it would not be the first country to "introduce" nuclear weapons to the Middle East.

Satellites are not real, they are just money laundering schemes

bump

fuck you, nigga

They are basically saying the saudis have nuclear weapons. Isreal has nukes as well. Is it that hard?

It was

How is a government tax payer funded project not Political

They already have the nuke but would only use it as retaliation for a nuclear strike

I mean its not hard to obtain nuclear weapons.

Thanks

fuck off. Israel has like 300+ nukes and they've been trying to nuke the US since Vegas.

The satellite is a testbed for stealth. Look up Project Misty.
Saying the satellite was destroyed is the perfect cover to test it'd abilities.

I suspect the U.S government is paying SpaceX to go along with this either cash or future missions for the government.

Nothing SpaceX does can be kept low key. Unclassified payloads are always detailed. If they just launched a rocket and said nothing, imagine conjecture.

David Turpin

this could be what modern warfare looks like, not much drama

Its not a metor its not a garage explosion

Look at dat curve yo

Best thread I've seen in ages

thank you user

big if true

>muh Zionist nuclear holocaust death orgy fantasy

Fuck off Israel is going to get Race mixed cause of the powers that be don't like homogeneous groups. Or any group that is completely control by them.

I would say it's 70/30. Project Misty probably came back online when China did that ASAT test.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_Chinese_anti-satellite_missile_test

Now China has a program to deal with U.S ASAT capabilities which is a quick response to U.S knocking out their SATs, which is cheap quick replacement with this
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuaizhou

but imho if you start blowing up large military and civilian satellites you just made so much space debris that any future satellites will get BTFO. A cascading effect.