What would a society without women look like, Sup Forums?

What would a society without women look like, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/09/13/motherless-babies-possible-as-scientists-create-live-offspring-w/
youtu.be/soXkFMO4ixI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pic related obviously

Elliot Rodger, may he rest in peace, envisioned an all-male society where women would be genocided except for fat breeder sows that would be kept in secret genetic laboratories. The state would be ruled by a theocracy with an enigmatic ruler at the head, backed by a fanatical army of soldiers loyal to him. There would be no more division and hatred between men, and all would be equal, whether tall or short, strong or weak, attractive or ugly. The men would be free of sexual desires and would spend their time bettering society and civilization, and without women to drag them down, there would be no more wars and there would be World Peace.

This radical new ideology is known as Rodgerism, and is gathering an increasing number of followers in the world today.

Do you know how autistic this guy must have been to have such an average looking face and still end up a kissless virgin? I'm uglier than this man and I've done fine. Hell I'm married.

>Do you know how autistic this guy must have been
Yeah.
The main difference between me and him is that I'm not a murderous sociopath. That's it.

Like Smurfs but smurfette is a realdoll

>sex bots
>awesome video games
>interesting comic books
>kino movies

Buts of Buttsex

>Married

Damn....I'm...I'm sorry user.....

You will learn when you get divorced to never marry again. Remember my words user. MGTOW

You could still have girl (boys).

Marc Lepine preceeds Rodge faggot. Check your status.

Sup Forums

A dead one, after all the men die out due to lack of procreation due to lack of women
>inb4 muh artificial wombs
Where you gonna get the eggs dipshits?

A new golden age of enlightenment, a new renaissance. We would achieve wondrous things.

>terrified roaster confirmed
We'll find a way, with science.

Artificial eggs.

A society of true brotherhood. Once men tourniquet the initial damage of losing over half the population and our most reliable breeding apparatuses, mankind would find brotherhood in a shared masculine struggle to successfully prolong our species. By the end of the journey, when victory is ours, petty emotions like jealousy would be erased by the cost effective comfort provided by the Staceytron 3000, which every man can afford. Rivalries between our groups would relax, as we came to rational consensus about who should live where, now that we have ample space having replaced biocunts with the Staceytron. Intelligent co-operation would begin on making our way across the stars to spread our manly way of life across the galaxy, now that so much time that used to be wasted on courtship has been freed up. The sharp decline in stress, and the residual science from our genetics program that went into the artificial womb in the Staceytron, will have prolonged the male lifespan by 20 years.

Utopia awaits us, my brothers.

>eggs

humans are mammals fuckhead

Try to keep up with the grown ups

telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/09/13/motherless-babies-possible-as-scientists-create-live-offspring-w/

I see a future with a lot of fat, ungroomed men, because, why even bother?

youtu.be/soXkFMO4ixI

There's a movie about this topic. It's called Gayniggers from Outer Space. If you haven't seen it, then watch it now.

You're forgetting this board is filled with a bunch of closeted faggots who wish to look their best for the boyths

That sounds really beautiful, user.

A cross between prison and gay

> Humans are mammals so no eggs
We still have eggs - the female gamete. We just dont lay them to incubate externally.

>an aussie fell for another aussie's trap
a little surprised.

A while ago I just gave up trying to work out if people were playing idiot or actually being an idiot. There were too many actual idiots.

It would look like a bunch of faggots and obsessive masturbators. ....wait a minute, our society still has women, doesn't it?

The best kind of girls.

I've seen this before. Fantastic message.

Would traps be allowed though?

it already exists
go to prison and see it for yourself

Of course. They are just pretty boys.

Funny thing about that is a lot of jails/prisons have problems with their female guards getting pregnant from the inmates. You know that "bad boy" appeal?

Forgot my picture.

Yeah, it's really good.