The Holy Grail

Why do you think everyone suddenly stopped looking for it?
Also it gets shilled pretty hard whenever it’s mentioned, so just a heads up. Jews don’t like it because Jesus calls them children of Satan and it proves he’s the messiah so

Apparently some dunce just put some uranium ore in a box.

WE WUZ CATHARS ET MERRRRRDDUGH.

The Grail is just another form of the Ark. It was a medieval "quest" to find it, thats why the crusaders went to dig for it in Jerusalem. They didnt find it there because it was in Ethiopia. They found something else tho.
They went to Ethiopia aswell because you can find templar symbols there in the rock-hewn churches of Lalibela. Also local legends of red haired angels why built those amazing churches "in one day and night"

Read 'The sign and the seal' by Graham Hancock, he has a whole chapter regarding the Grail.

It is because most scientists are accepting the truth. The truth is Jesus never existed. It is a myth just like Zeus. We are in the beginning time of the death of another major god.

Ffs, there was no actual search for any holy grail, it's a fucking story. Fucking children.

Did you not read my post? The quest was very real. How else do you explain templar crosses in fucking Ethiopia?

Because we know basically zero about it or what it looks like and the Bible doesn't talk about it. If anything you shoukd ask about the Ark of the Covenant.

News flash: artifacts don't have power. Looking for a piece of metal or cloth, even a very old one, instead of looking for God, who truly has power, is looking beyond the mark.
There's no magic. The spear that pierced Christ's side is just a spear. It doesn't grant any special power or fortune. Same for the Grail, if it even exists. If you believe the objects have power themselves you are deluded.

BTW they did, wathc the third Indiana Jobes movie. That one's a documantary.

Sure they do if they are lost pieces of technology like the Ark, which is just another form of the Grail. The Ark is Gods prescense on earth.

Pic related shows the Ark being carted off, if you keep going in its direction you'll find a crouching african figure representing Ethiopia. So much symbolism in Chartres cathedral its almost unbelievable.

As mentioned before, go read The sign and the Seal.

protip: it's a wooden bowl

Vatican has it

Or a stone taurus.
>the rod and the ring will strike

>Why do you think everyone suddenly stopped looking for it?
I watched a youtube video suggesting that it was in Wales and that King Arthur was actually two different british kings.
But... I did read comments giving valid criticism. Still.. would be odd.

The grail and ark are actually in the basement of an abandoned warehouse that's still leased by the company that left it when it went overseas. Hopefully those tax cuts bring them back!

>mythology
>implying those old cults still aren't followed to this day

They're not even mutually exclusive. Them and modern science.
All of it is part of our modern philosophy. Especially Plato, etc from ancient Greece, Egyptian hermeticism and Christian philosophy.
The TV just tells them a lie that it's disappeared. It hasn't. People just grew apathetic.

Nobody has it. It's lost. It has been since ancient Israel.

The grail is actually owned by the French who refuse to give it to those smelly English pig dogs.

>English
>smelly
all checks out

While not actively seeking it, I still believe it is out there somewhere for me to find it. Perhaps one day the stars will align and my quest will begin.

I dont remember the jew king who installed idols next to the ark in the temple, but the loyal priests took it to Elephantine in Egypt where it stayed for a while (a temple has been discovered with the exact measurments of Solomons temple) until animosity between the egyptians and jews drove them out yet again. They then followed the blue nile south until they reached ancient ethiopia. It has been there ever since.

The quest for the holy grail in the physical sense was the search for the cup that held the blood of Christ. Bible verses often have multiple layers of meaning. In the spiritual sense the holy grail is the most precious thing, whatever that happens to be to you. To me that was finding out who I am. Most of Israel don't know who they are. Thats why we are called the lost tribes. If the shroud of Turin is genuine then the blood on it and the blood in the grail are the same. According to the bible God made Israel a people peculiar unto himself. There is one kind of person on this planet that meets the scientific definition of a separate species. The blood on the shroud is rh negative.

In the esoteric world, the line between the physical and spiritual break down in the deep places of the world.

The life is in the blood, the truth is in my veins. This isn't the only truth I have found deep inside myself.