AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*Inhales*

PFFFFT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT THIS DUDE BRUH WHAT A FUCKING LOSER L M A O DUDE

buzzfeed.com/katienotopoulos/jack-posobiec-bumble?utm_term=.egRdzmyY8#.riebj60LE

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KAOKG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

post archive or gtfo with your clickb8

who cares about this kike e celeb faggot, sage in all fields nigger

>liberal companies now dox users who use their platforms because fuck you

Assuming this is even legitimate.

literally who

>the bumble dossier
who the fuck is that guy and why is he butthurting buzzfeed?

Who is Jack Probiotic and why should I care?

Alt-lite e-celeb (a faggot) who is followed by people from The_Donald.

who?

Ahh, thanks.

So a Trump supporting "anti-degeneracy" twitter troll was found to be cheating on his wife? What a fucking loser.

Cryptokike t_Dfag.
He's the guy calling people gerbils when Loomer pulled her play in the park stunt.

Who cares about ecelebs what's the keyword list

>its the FREE MARKET GUYS
t. boomer conservatives.

Can I habs proof

>bumble has teamed up with the anti-defamation league
Getting pretty sick and tired of this shit

archive.is/KAOKG

Literally who?

>From 2012 to 2016, Posobiec ran a blog and podcast about Game of Thrones called AngryGoTFan.
>he double-majored in political science and broadcast journalism
I never heard about him until now, no interest in any further reading either desu

>During the Charlottesville white supremacist rally, Airbnb banned accounts of extremists who were using the app to book accommodations, Google and GoDaddy cut ties with white supremacist website the Daily Stormer, and Uber removed the account of white supremacist James Allsup. PayPal, GoFundMe, and Patreon have also banned white nationalists and white supremacists in recent months.

>Airbnb

I hope you guys aren't a bunch of thought criminals, you might be b& from paying 100bux to sleep in someone's backyard cuck shed.

Posobiec sucks dick. No one likes him here.

I thought the far-left, the kind that loves censorship, was okay with cheating.

Sage

They called in the ADL for this fucker?

Hahahahhahahaha

Eventually these cucks will learn that they can't separate themselves from us in the leftist mind

Except it works

Who the fuck would use that now if they're alt right

I've literally been using bumble to hook up with roasties for the last 6 months. You'd have to be fucking insane to think you could use this app to cheat and get away with it. I can't fathom what must've been going through his head.

Am I suppose to know who this faggot is?

It's so ironic too all they do is defame people.

Hot Sevens. Nice Digits

good, Posobiec is an alt-lite faggot, he's halfway to civic nationalism

>Jack Pozzloads sucks the dick of the jews like crazy lately
>the (((ADL))) repays his loyalty to IsraHELL by pulling strings to dox and humiliate him in public

When will compromisers learn?

>leftists focused on attack random small fry like him

kinda pathetic kek, no wonder they keep losing

I've seen numerous women saying "my boyfriend doesnt know im on here" but when a guy does it...

WTF bumble is literally gerbils

Since OP is a niggerfaggot
archive.is/KAOKG

and yet antifa is almost an official terror group.

He literally just got married like a few months ago, too, yeah?

also:

WITH JEWS YOU LOSE

Good riddance, this guy has like a 94 IQ. Always hated him.

Rabid feminist 'find' Posobeic on feminist dating website. jewblog ebaums world run a story on it and you all fall for it. he helped us get the Eric Clanton shit out there bros. He's got a ton of other Antifa thrown in prison too as far as I know.. That one pedo that was gonna gas the Deploraball

twatter.com/JackPosobiec/status/956297659991588864

>Jack Posobiec
literally who
>Bumble app
literally what

They're claiming that it's real since his facebook account was posted there. Do you need a password to do it or is it any url you could place by default?

Kikes resent him for saying mean things to their footsoldiers who attack the right illegally. Which is why you should never cater to them unless if they're willingly to enact change in their own group.

Posobiec deserved to be exposed like this, assuming it's true. He's a moron who loves pushing (mostly) fake news.

Mainstream journalists are more guilty of generating fake news more, they just throw a hissy fit because the right criticizes them for it.

This. I don't even know what half the shit these kids are talking about these days.

literally who. is this one of those ptg cancer celebs?

I don't like Posobiec but
>Buzzfeed
Kill yourself.

Jack is an annoying little shekel grabber but this is some pretty chilling fuckery.