Whites Only grocery store

Sup Forums Is there any way to bypass the Civil Rights Act of 1964? Is there some form of corporation I could make, which would deny service based on race but I wouldn't be personally liable?

Private clubs are capable of discriminating on race. If you did something like Sam's Club or CostCo where you need to be a member you could.

Are you sure about that? What are you basing that on?

Just find something only "x" race does and call all the other races that do it race traitors.

It already exists, it's called Whole Foods.

Only niggers you'll find there are the occasional whitewashed motherfuckers.

Want a car a nigger won't steal? Drive a Tesla.

>those google trend results
ww3 now please god let it happen as soon as possible

"no talking grocery store" and ban people who talk.

Mention that a deaf-blind interpreter is available on request TO THOSE WHO ACTUALLY REQUIRE HIM.

Yes there is! Make a membership only store and make background checks mandatory with felony convictions disqualifying

Put up a sign at the entrace:
"Sorry, we ran out of watermelon and chicken."

If it's a resteraunt you should have a 15 percent gratuity and you would never see a black person again

>Want a car a nigger won't steal?

two word: manual transmission

Or "Work Truck".

I have heavily investigated this.
Under Title VII the private club exemption is only for clubs that qualify under 503(c) status. 501(c) is a non-profit. There are a bunch of kinds of 501(c)s. The most well known is a 501(c)(3) which is a charity that can receive tax-free donations.
Those racist golf country clubs are 501(c)(7). Which is a private social club for recreational uses.

So OP, you need to look into figuring out if there is some way to finagle a 501(c) status that would let you distribute groceries.

Don't take food stamps. Done.

Could I bar all those who have had speeding tickets or other infractions, but make exemptions for exemplary demonstration of contribution to society (for white people)?

>whites only
According to who's standard?

came here to post this.

In South Dakota I was in a restaurant when a black man walked in. Everyone in the restaurant stopped what they were doing and turned to the black guy, Then one of the guys behind the counter said "we only serve friends" and they made the black guy leave.
Also you should consider moving to a sundown town. Blacks are too afraid to go to towns like that. All the white residents make it clear that blacks aren't welcome to stay.

Have you never been to whole foods?

>Could I bar all those who have had speeding tickets or other infractions
How would you possibly know? Extensive background checks? Who pays for that? Think about shit a bit more before you post, user

I guess the owner of the establishment

I really can’t comprehend how people cant deal with manual transmission. It’s really not hard at all

That is horrifically fucked up. I bet those are the same type of people that say there is no more racism.

Just sell stuff only white people buy, for example, soap.

Seriously, a manual tranny is an anti-theft device in burgerland.

Dress code

I'm pretty fucking racist, but that's too much for me.

"Diversity" means chasing down white people; Diversity is a code word for White Genocide.

You're screaming, user. You are an anti-white screamer. When you see people discussing something you disagree with, you scream. It's not complicated.

You're screaming, man!

two words
>Puplix
>Pubsubs
come home white man

make it a "father-and-son" shop: If father and son shop together they pay 50% less.

>a deaf-blind interpreter
wat

This is the answer and it's already being done.
You know why Progressives are usually Elite?
Because you don't interact with minorities when you're elite.
This is the basis of the entire new Rightist movement.
Elite Leftists telling everyone how to behave, when they themselves have bought their way out of multiculturalism.
Seriously, Whole Foods and that whole consumer dynamic is the most tight-assed, uptight, conservative dynamic ever.
I have never seen anyone smile in whole foods the couple of times I visited. I have seen happy people in WalMart, but not Whole Foods.
Everyone scowling, thinking real hard about ways to fuck over middle-class whites.

Yeah create a private club there are no civil rights laws dictating private clubs.

Pubish books

nogs cant steal manuals

Niggers don't have Dads to teach them to drive.

There are people in this world that cannot hear or see. They are deaf-blind.

i know, but what should a interpreter do in that case and why would deaf-blind people buy shit in his store, I don't think they don't have some kind of nurse at all times.

>membership only
>trash niggers applications

Simple.

How can Muslim NGOs get away with only giving Humanitary aid and money to Muslims?
How can feminists get away with only giving scholarships to girls?

All the lawyers are Jewish and don't want to pursue these types of cases while they're building up the Arabs to infiltrate Weimerica.

that sounds lovely

how is it horrific? I don't go to an african or chinese restaurant expecting to be welcome. if they asked me to leave I would. it's just how it goes.