SCHUMER CAVES AGAIN!!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Dems lose again
politico.com/story/2018/01/24/democrats-drop-dreamer-demand-with-budget-deal-in-reach-366992

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DREAM_Act
nypost.com/2018/01/13/stephen-miller-orchestrated-meeting-that-prompted-shithole-remark/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

JUST

THESE NIGGAS HATIN ON ME

they dropped it b/c McConnell promised them a clean deal on "dreamers."

No one knows what the Senate Republicans are planning to do with immigration, but the democrats seem to think there will be 2 major immigration deals, one for DACA, the other for Dreamers and funding for border security, wall, etc. They think they will work on the DACA to get it done, then stonewall on the other. I'm not sure Republicans will keep their word this time since they've been burned 100's of times by Schumer, Pelosi, Reid, et al.

Can someone explain what a DREAMer is?

Some fake bullshit dems made up in the late 90s

The dreamers are going back m8. Trump hates shitty brown people, and he knows they are literally holding back economic growth

John Lennon was a filthy commie and I'm glad he's dead.

Checked

An illegal alien brought here by parents as a child

An illegal alien that has an employment rate of 25% an iq of 80, most have commited identiy theft and welfare fraud.

Niggers essentially

also like other anons said its just commie newspeak for an illegal alien. They're all illegal, all need to be deported.

A BEANer

no one really knows

800k free votes for democrats in future elections.
That 800k will multiply and turn into millions of more votes for dems, effectively turning america into a single party state.

Hitler Dreamed of a his homeland without Jews

Illegals Dream of turning the US into Mexico

everybody is a dreamer

I think its people entered US illegally, "dreaming" of a better life.
Because they had a dream, they did not have to abide by US law...
I think DACAs are kids born to dreamers.. They are us citizens by birth.. But lack documentation?

>800k
>actually believes this number

the DACA plan will include money for the wall

its beautiful

No it just means they came to the US under the age of 18. They didn't have a choice so in communist thinking that means they're citizens now instead of being gently deported back to Mexico

since no one is actually going to answer you properly, it refers to the Obama era push to bring back the DREAM Act that was first introduced in 2001 through bi-partisan hackery.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DREAM_Act

so these "kids" have been a political football used by the Congress and media to drum up donations and teary-eyed housewives so they can secure more democrap votes, drive down wages, and have a deep supply of labor. Because it's not about the "dreamers" it's about all of their goblin families that come with the package.

Jezz,why are dems so fucking pathetic?

fake news, pol/ thrives on this shit.
I wish it was all real

its a made up term by liberals about kids brought here illegally by their parents

for liberals to get things passed they cant call it what it is they have to make up a word and call it something nice and when anyone tries to shoot it down they say you hate x why do you hate x you biggot.

Isn't it actually more like 3.5 million now?

They dropped it because they are fucked either way. Right now they are trying to lose with the least pain. Shutting down the government was a disaster for the democrats and they have zero apetite for another shutdown. I cannot begin to imagine how demoralized they are right now.

No shit they had to drop it.

This would have given Republicans a huge PR win for the upcoming election.

All Republicans would have to say is that the Dems were holding Americans and military hostage for a few illegals. There's really no defense to that.

A dangerous precedent. Basically king nigger unilaterally dictated immigration legislation with an over the top over stepping executive order that said children of illegal immigrants are protected from being sent back with their parents. Now years later when Trump killed it libshits and beaners are shitting their pants and wailing like children that we are trying to enforce our own laws.

DREAMers are basically almost all adults now and not citizens. The Left wants to give them blanket citizenship because THEY DINDU NUFFIN EL JEFE! I say send every single fucking one of them back as a message. You cannot break our laws, violate our orders, plant your dirty mexican shit stains on the white side of the fence and then cry when we send them back. If we allow the DREAMers to stay we are sending a very powerful message.

>if you break the law and cross into our country illegally we will allow your kids to stay
We must not allow this to be the precedent. Send them all fucking back, allow them to earn their citizenship at the back of the fucking line like everyone else.

There's way more on DACA than 800k

Trump is forcing their hand. He wants tighter border control on top of money for the wall and Liberals won't have any choice but to cave into his demands. I also think he wants to end DACA and will come to an agreement with Liberals that ends DACA but promises all current DREAMERS a path to citizenship. I hope I'm wrong on that but realistically it's the best chance we have at ending it.

Yeah, it's 3.6 million or something. MSM is trying to downplay it. Originally it was 800k but within the last week or so they've been saying 700k. Obviously they're just trying to make it a more palatable to the country. We can't give an inch on this or Democrats will never lose an election again.

I don’t like Ryan but him and the republicans stopped most of obama agenda. Now they need to go on the offensive. We will see what happens.

(((Chuck Schumer)))

Checked and kek

800k?

What do you mean 700k?

Are you talking about those 10k college graduates, doctors, and dentists who dindu nuffin?

The 800k numbers up too 2007 I believe.

They really didn't want Trump in for a reason. i see why, he slays them in negotiation and they can't blackmail him. Fuck that crying commie kike.

I bet they're dropping it so when the shutdown comes again they can try to say "W-we aren't shutting down the government for illegals! We're doing it because fuck drumph!"

A vote means another failure for the Democrats and it puts pressure on the ones in Red States

DAC are NOT born in the U.S.

They are little illegals brought in by their parents
In other words they are ALL illegal and broke our laws

well done.

>House Dems
... who have absolutely no power.

The wall is the wedge, it's sole purpose is to be a symbol for success and a legacy for Trump, but idk if Trump really even cares about the wall, as that is not really going to solve the problem. He isn't stupid and neither is Stephen Miller, his advisor on these issues.

He's throwing it out there for everyone to gorge on, meanwhile they want to neuter the 1965 immigration act by removing the visa lottery, stifling legal immigration from shithole countries and making it harder to get temp workers for companies.

It's anyone's guess how far they will get, i would like to see a law that only ethnic europeans can migrate to the US (not exclude temp visas,etc) to bring up our demographics since the entire premise of the 1965 immigration act was based on it not changing the current (90% white) ethnic majority.

Schumer and friends put illegals ahead of law abiding U.S citizens.

I can't say I don't feel sympathetic for a tiny portion of the illegals and maybe a deal can be hashed out for then to become citizens, but stopping the flow o illegals needs to happen before any deal.

NO. They were brought here illegally when they were children, dumbass. If they were born here they would be citizens

>You cant deport 3.6 million people!

You glorious bastard

I love how that shut down totally fucked over the Dems when they found out Mike the plumber, Joe the mechanic, and Bob the electrician don't give a flying fuck about dreamers.
Speaking of there's been some MS13 around my city what can I do to fuck with those spics and drive them nuts?

I'm sometimes so fucking sad we win. I wish i could post this to so many Twitter people (especially LA comedians). But they banned me one by one over the years. And I'm to lazy to make another profile.

They never felt defeat because they always got their way all the fucking time. This is just a slight taste of defeat. Wait till they have no seats at all and lose all their voter base. Then they get a spoon full. I say this, we start brutalizing our enemies. We start brutalizing the left, no mercy was shown upon us nor will mercy will be shown anymore if they gain an inch!

checked

DAILY REMINDER THIS IS ALL MILLER'S DOING
>DAILY REMINDER THIS IS ALL MILLER'S DOINGDAILY REMINDER THIS IS ALL MILLER'S DOING
>DAILY REMINDER THIS IS ALL MILLER'S DOINGDAILY REMINDER THIS IS ALL MILLER'S DOING
>DAILY REMINDER THIS IS ALL MILLER'S DOING

>lack relief for illegal immigrants
FUCK. THEM.
Why the fuck do they deserve one fucking ounce of my hard earned wages?
I've got a perfectly hard cock that could use some service if they're so fucking desperate.

KEK SCHUMER!

Wait so they dropped amnesty for dreamers entirely or for a gimped version? What exactly does this mean?

how many times has he said this, then turned around and gotten even more strict with his immigration demands?

This is his negotiating style. if he can get the major pillars of the immigration deal done by giving citizenship to 800k DACA recipients, or even 3.6 million "dreamers," then that's the price it will be, a price almost everyone with a brain knew was going to be paid. But we have to get that legislation to limit 3rd world immigration massively and promote 1st world European immigration. Taking in poor welfare recipients is going to kill all of us. Democrats know this too, even if they won't say it publicly.

nobody gives a shit. bring on the obstruction indictment against Ronald McDolan

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I LOVE this shit! MORE

I have a few sock accounts because my merchant posting gets me banned often. Nigger posting isn't a problem, Jew posting instant ban. fucking nuts

Spawn of illegal alien invaders.

I guess Miller is really our Avatar in the WH. I thought it was Trump Jr., but he is more /ourShitposter/. Praise to them both!

>mexico will pay

Immigration debate is set for March by the Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's request. That's when the showdown begins.

The democrats have cut a deal now, to get better leverage then, assuming McConnell doesn't pull a Schumer/Pelosi/Reid and just fuck them over.

This happens all the time. It's actually a much better strategy for the democrats to this because their whining and showboating was getting them nowhere. It will always be spun as a loss in the media, but that's because the jews don't like feeding the goyim nuance

DemoRats utterly BTFO! MAGA 2020 bitches!

A DREAMer is a fancy term for a "Beanlet" or "Donkey-Jockey"

mazel tov

what a bitch

Checked
Not tired of winnin' yet, lads.
Only gonna get better from here on out.

What is the difference between DACA and DREAM?

Yep. The blacks don’t give two shits about the illegals either. You shit down the gibs... lip smacking sheboons are going to start running in the primaries.

Dems are fractured by identity politics. Only the hate and dependence on the white man unites them. But they hate each other too. Lesbians hate trans faggots calling themselves women. Blacks hate gays, and Asians, and Hispanics, and each other. Legal Hispanics hate being lumped in with illegals. Any rare minority with a brain hates being rescued by liberal whites 24/7. And of course, the Jew must remain hidin in plain sight.

>vishnu president

oh so it's not even happening yet

Got banned by many when I got to the statistics. Ok, and one time when I pointed out to one LA (podcast and writer) comedian who was going on and on about diversity how he lives in a 85% white / 8 asian neighborhood. He posted about the LA Fires so I knew. I guess he didn't like that.

Get some intel on them and pass it on to ICE/DEA. You should be able to muster up enough autism to find their names on FB.

Ah so DREAMers don't even exist since the DREAM Act never passed

DACA is an illegal program set up by the Obama admin to "Defer Action on Childhood Arrivals." Meaning they unilaterally say they just aren't going to deport them as long as they sign up and follow some guidelines like checking in every 3 months with ICE, etc.

"Dreamers" refer to the Dream act, which is the legislation that has been sitting in Congress for almost 20 years that would essentially give ALL childhood arrivals, permenant or semi-permenant citizenship. as you can imagine, there are alot of "dreamers" since 2001. alot more than 3.6 million, but that's the number that feels good at the moment.

Dreamers need to go and stay go but please god won't someone think of the children - the children born to illegal beans that for some god damn reason our constitution says are americans for being born in our hospitals? Fucking deport anchor babies god DAMN it

Reminder there's 3,600,000 and not 800,000. Look it up, faggots.

no and DACA recipients are by Federal Law, Illegal Aliens who should be deported.

DACA was practically dismantled by the courts when Obama first rolled it out. His Administration sought to affirm that the Executive Branch has the unilateral authority to grant citizenship to any group of people it wants to.

The original DACA program was very scary, for many reasons that the jewish lugenpresse would never tell you. It got shut down quickly though thanks to most sane State Attorney General's suing the Federal Govt.

nypost.com/2018/01/13/stephen-miller-orchestrated-meeting-that-prompted-shithole-remark/

I would probably drop Trump if he fires Miller.

>little dicky durbin

awwww

>dreamers get “path” to citizenship, ie put on work visas or green cards with opportunity to get citizenship like any other person without fear of deportation
>trump gets border wall funding, more border security, and possibly mandatory e-verify
Trump mainly wins on everything but democrats can say they “didn’t let go of Dreamers” even though in effect they did because most dreamers will be to lazy and stupid to go get a citizenship. Also I doubt a deal will be made outside of the next budget deal unless it’s good for Trump. He has way too much leverage with the shutdowns to just give it up as democrats are in a lose lose situation and will sooner than later fold to not hurt midterm polling numbers too much.

I'm about 50% sure DACA is Soetoro's executive order protecting DREAMERS.

checked

ITT is was made up like 4 or 5 years ago.

Good idea I'll go scrounge up some license plate numbers.

we president now

Russia ones are the best. If Democrats start thinking that even Democrats are Russian bots, they're done. They've D&C'd themselves. Hilarious.