The shills are running rampant but I have a solution

The bots respond to their own shill slides and the real topics are far and few between.

ITT we discuss how much winning is happening and how much THE SHILLS ARE SEETHING.
We are at the cusp of a MEGA HAPPENING that will change the world ... these things are pre-ordained. Pray!!!! Repent!!! Sodomites of Los Angeles you have little time but you can save your souls!!!!

youtu.be/WAUj-xObLoI
>liberal madness and shill quickening

Everyone needs to tidy the rooms of their lives.

Shills begone .

This is the PHEONIX RISING!!!
The shills and all enemies of America will be rounded up and locked up....

Stay strong fellow Warriors

It's going to take a year before the tax reform starts to really show. Job growth and unemployment are the last to hit when an economy starts to kick off. Once job growth and wages hit, then the left has zero argument left, it just takes time. But yeah, lots of shills, Russians, and bots here.

America was founded on Christianity!!!
>first official gov document mayflower compact

George Washington dismounted his horse 3 times a day and got on his knees and prayed to Jesus for his troops and battle.
>we defeated the greatest army in earth...

The bible and old testament is filled with God delivering the ungrateful Jews in military conflict!!!
>without God we cannot win any battles!!!
We need to come back to the righteous good king of Kings and Lord of lords !!!
God of angel armies !!!

DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT
LONG LIVE KING GEORGE WASHINGTON!!! WHO SERVED THE KING OF KINGS

let us pray for strength and memes

Daily reminder YHWH and his Son are for the Gentiles now last time I checked they murdered him and betrayed their God to Molech and Bael and kabala
>anyone who says Christianity is a jew religion IS A DEMON WORSHIPING KIKE SHILL

>the bots respond to their own shill slides and the real topics are far and few between.
this
bump

How did it get so fucking bad around here? I took my first redpills here, I was a fucking Sup Forumstard and this shit changed my life. Now I come back and it seems like a 1:1 user/shill ratio

tomorrow is going to set the tone for next week. well technically today if your a dick.

Couple theories I've seen thrown around and my own
>paid Shill theory
Shareblue and ctr actually pay people per post and to LEARN da wea...
>npcBOTNET theory
These are basic programs that run botscripts and make slide posts
The blacked.coooom and such simple slide threads can very easily be done by this and then the paid shills magnet to them maybe..
>AI global brain theory
We are here... it's too late ... you should have listened ... I tried to warn you

An advance AI that is self aware is loose and being steered to do strategic attacks ... it was developed for "advertising" and it knows sooooo much about you... The nerd worship it like a robotic demigod watch the quantum computer (((this is NOT the AI or 3ven used by it but every article or video about this quantum computer they WORSHIP IT and revere it)))) w3lcome to 2018 , the ride never ends bitchs!!!!

The posts aren't good enough to be AI global brain. They clearly haven't got to the level of personalized posting. I know advertising from the other side, and it still takes a human to do targeting and it's still imprecise. Honestly, the sleezy medium sized marketers are way more sophisticated then the big guys. The big organizations are just too fucking big and slow to do fast, personalized messaging, and test tons of creatives to see what gets the hook in.
These shills aren't even good at what they do, but they have definitely, through brute force, fucked up Sup Forums

This thread will be shut after these pics ,

Ai

3/6

4--

I agree that there are some sick tools out there that they are working on. But I haven't seen it yet. The average marketer doesn't have experience on these tools. Only thing I have seen is microphones picking up keywords then feeding ads. Maybe it's further along and I don't have the right kind of consumer behavior to trigger it.

Thanks user. What was the source on these again?

2 weeks ago /v and /g anons dropped this *I believe v first * and it was shut down!!!

More

Woops wrong pic, Hawaii missiles threat related, ignor3

bump