Beauty standard is a social construct

This women is 100x more beautiful than any Victoria's secret can ever be.

You're a fucking bigot and have no soul if you could possibly think otherwise

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lw3LDjx__5w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Those kinds of lies drive a person to suicide. Just compliment people on the things they're good at.

>women trying to signal inner-beauty by patronizing an obvious disaster
this is more sinister than anything they accuse men of desu

>You're a fucking bigot
Shit. He got me.

>where does that standard of beauty even begin?
in the eye of the beholder
in other words, your dick

Beauty is a construct, but it has a fucking biological basis. Sexual attraction to genetic markers is the most basic principle of evolutionary biology. What the fuck do you hope to prove? That our basic attractions are non-existent? Fuck, mate. If you want to fuck ugly, have at it. Nobody is stopping you. But stop trying to pretend like everybody else is just a brainwashed moron for getting hard to socially accepted hot people.

this desu senpai
>We all know, including you, you look like shit
>We virtue signal the fuck out of it at your expense
>At the end of the day, I feel good and you are still a mistake teehee
women are fucking monsters

Maybe women should work more on ways you can still hold value without being beautiful instead of pretending attractiveness is just arbitrary and therefore everyone is beautiful.

this woman is hotter

According to this women, it begins with make up and hair products.

>social construct
and society says this is ugly as fuck. so?

>hungry for arbys

Wrong. Beauty is strict adherence to perfect mathematical ratios. You either have it or you don't, regardless of what society says.

sage

a-a-anyone got her nudes?

>standard of beauty

You do know women set their own beauty standard right?

Did a grenade go off in her snatch? Jesus.

saw pic related on /x/ hows it going Voldemort

that's a man, man

Put a bag over her head and i'd hit it not gonna lie.

All those facebook comments about her being beautiful is the same as fucking daggers because the chick who sees them immediately knows it isn’t true. It’s basically the same as calling her ugly.

These dumb bitches. I cringe every time I see them do that on any social media.

this is why i dont believe the propaganda that i was taught in school about fat rich monarchs and nobility being seen as ideal and attractive back in olden times

>
its called sarcasm you autist. OP is being sarcastic, using the actual logic the left uses

you're actually so fucking jewish I don't know where to start.

Beauty is an effort to touch the divine and its not a social construct.

>subject in direct contradiction with post
How are you this retarded?

If you didn’t piece it together, that’s a guy. And the aftermath of that region is due to a thai hackjob.

Who was that little jewtube girl that looked just like this?
She was actually cute, though

wtf is that real?
What happened, did she get her soul sucked out by a mummy?

Yep those people were full of shit and didn’t want to be killed.

>beauty standard

You can thank thousands of years of preferred mate selection for determining what men and women find beautiful and desirable in a mate.

Forgot to dilate one to many times. If what I just said to you is a mystery I recommend you keep it that way. It would be like opening Pandora's box but there is a tranny with a plastic rod desperately trying to keep you from closing it.

What genetic defect is this?

They undoubtedly were more attractive because they had better nutrition and standards of living. The average noble was almost always taller than the average peasant, for example.

And this is the thing. This girl is self aware. She knows she looks hideous. But she is willing to look past that, admit what is objectively true and still post her face to social media.

Everyone responding with "You're beautiful" is a fucking liar. They also diminish what she is doing here. More importantly, someone this self aware will KNOW these people are liars.

I would probably fug her for her brains, obvious blonde hair, and so on. Her unfortunate face is clearly the result of incest and recessive genetic traits that will not reproduce so long as she goes outside the family.

How do you gather? He’s completely fucking correct.

I thought big is beautiful? SJWs can't stay on message.

some genetic disorder where she has no fat under her skin

I think she's kinda cute, i'd massage her shoulders and kiss her on the cheek, and she'd blush

there's a lot of women that look worse

Then she'd have you jailed for attempted rape

When you see a thread like this, you know what it's purpose is. You know why it was created. It's instinctive for those of us who have been here too long. The meme flag, the statement, the use of stereotypical liberal rhetoric, it all fits the profile. You just know there will only be one post by this ID. This is a shill thread. Do your duty citizens of Sup Forums, hide and sage.

>tfw when you have no gf and can’t even land a deformed monstrosity qt

Girls look better with a pointed chin

>Everyone responding with "You're beautiful" is a fucking liar
Sometimes, I think about how aware retarded people are of this. Not so far gone they can't understand they're different, but to the point where they have to live with the fact that all of the kind things and praise people give them are pity. I read a book once where a brain-damaged patient described that she knew certain things were supposed to connect (like patterns, relationships, words, every day things), but couldn't reach the conclusion of how. It fucking horrifies me.

omg the keks this was the best shit I've read tonite

> You're a fucking bigot and have no soul if you could possibly think otherwise

> Communist Flag

> Talking about souls

Please go on.

>Beauty is a social construct

Beauty is a sign of genetic health. The reason one is attracted to beauty is because it is the best way to ensure healthy offspring and increase the survival of the species.

It's evolution.

I'd date her cause I'm a 31 year old virgin.

I'm sure she's nice but she looks like a Junji Ito drawing. Pretending she is beautiful is stupid and demeaning.

for one, numerology is hokey. second, there is no "bauplan" for humans. third, golden ratio mathematics is rogan-tier normie conspiracy nonsense.

Let's separate beauty from fuckable. Beauty being a thing you tell people they have so you don't feel guilty if they kill themselves.

In that case, she beautiful. gorgeous, whatever. But she isn't even remotely on the same planet as fuckable. Cumming in her should be considered prenatal child abuse.

where it always has silly goose. with basic symmetry to ivoryesque models

The "ur face is perfect" enrages me.

I FUCKING LOVE LIZZIE LEAVE HER THE FUCK ALONE

>beauty is a social construct
>mathematical repetition in all things living in their proportions is a thing even in the seemingly randomness of plants
fibonacci nulls your faggy social construct argument

f-ing mangina

9-10 beers...does she swallow?

>whaddya want, smoothskin

youtube.com/watch?v=lw3LDjx__5w

Does she behave like your average western woman or does having no sexual power give her ego a reality check? Actually interested

if she does behave like the usual western women its because people are playing along, its not likely

>Beauty standard is a social construct.
no, sexual selection is one of the strongest biological forces out there.

its about gene optimization

but desiring people of another race is a glitch in the system

She's really sweet and humble. Basically the ultimate woman. I'm in love with her.