Why haven't you taken the Asian pill yet Sup Forums?

Why haven't you taken the Asian pill yet Sup Forums?

White women are all degenerate nigger loving thots. Asian women are pure.

>>>/weeb/

Why do Japs have hairy pussies?

No thanks.

I took the non-white pill.

White women except Slavs and white Latinas are a cancer and are a lost cause. Even non-white women in Anglo countries are damaged goods. I can find better women abroad.

I have already!

Because I'm not a pedophile?

I literally can't tell if they're Asian women or little Asian boys.

gook lovers get the rope to

t. roasties

What's the name of the meme with two people in a bathing suit? There was a Victoria's secret ad I saw that looked ver, very much like that image. I'm looking for a version of it with two white women.

Get fucked commie.

why don't you dig up Stalin's corpse and suck his bone!

have fun with your little elite rogers

>White women except Slavs
They're literally the worst.

>muh day of the rope

It will never fucking come.

At least a Slavic woman is honest about being a gold digger. Western women will pretend to not care about money, good looks, etc. and fuck Chad behind your back.

Been on it since the 10th grade (feels like forever ago) I don't know why but I prefer them a lot more than white women.

a man can dream

RUFKM? They are DRAGON LADIES, they’re all sucky fucky till you hook up with them then they turn into Margaret Cho monsters. NO THANX

Everyday is the day of the rope.

Low test

nothing can compare to aryan beauty

Already took the MGTOW pill

Wow. What did that negro ever do to deserve that?

I've never seen an asian girl in my life

t. midwest

he beat that nigger like a rented mule

Not sure what my testosterone has to do with preferences. Not like I like them because I think they are submissive.

Nice.

There are a lot of Koreans in Comp. Sci. 3/7 stick with it, the others go into useless programs. There was one Chinese chick in my business/econ classes, but she wanted to get knocked up to stay in after her VISA was up.

There is really no competition. I'm mildly attracted to azns cutie buttons but I have enough self reflection to recognize that I do it out of desperation and low standards. I'll likely drop all interest in asians once I get permission to look at the finer white grills.

Also there's the sad fact that no self-respecting man wants to have a son that doesn't look like himself. I can clearly recognize my phenotype in my father and grandfather, and I want to give my son the possibility to feel being part of an eternal chain too.

>gingers
>aryan

Think of your son or daughter when you consider an Asian to breed with.

Your daughters would be fine. It's the sons that are fucked unless you have good genes and are turn out to be competent at the whole parenting thing.

asian faces are disgustingly flat

No your daughters WON’T be fine. My brother in law bred with a Japanese woman. His daughter looks horrible & she’s a cunt as well. He dumped the AZN for w white woman btw bc the Asian woman was HORRIBLE to him.

How was she before the marriage?

Oy vey. Yes goyim race mix!

Probaby great. Asian women are notorious for being good before the marriage and horrible after. Don't race mix.

What about White Male Indian Female?

All race mixing is morally wrong. It's a sin and your children will suffer. Respect your heritage.

lol y'all are pathetic for hoping out of an entire group of women, because of a couple of bad experiences or from focusing on the bad apples

I just want my child to be English-TechSupport bilingual.

You want to cum in the poo?

God that is my worst fucking nightmare. Ending up like that.

Is this qt?

because the result of the kids is shit most times.

marriage is about the kids and keeping the family well and alive. therefore the kids should be your priority as a parent

sage

In the loving embrace of a women?

The poo, the vag, the mouth, hell at this point I'll settle for an armpit.

I'm assuming you mean white women falling into complete degeneracy as an entire group and we all just race mix into oblivion.

We all know females don't browse Sup Forums. Unless you are a mentally ill trap.

I know it's my biggest fear. I can't stand men race mixing with asians and producing little beta Elliot Rodgers 10 times worse then them. I can't say I blame them though because white women are fucking INSANE now a days.

fuck YES, i want to lick her armpits, feet, underboob sweat, neck sweat, sniff her asshole and pussy and farts

lol piss fever virgins

Kek, I need that selfy of that white guy in a divorce court meeting, and the chink is btfo.
Literally 3/10 chink.
Don't fall for the slant eye Mem brothers, get a 9/10 Russia wifey

I might not have noticed she was indian unless you pointed it out.

She’s not, she’s half.

Because they don't know better. You have to train them.

Source: Chinese wife used to have a bush. Now she's bald as a baby.

What's your asian top 5 bros? Me, it's

1. Sri Lankan
2. Russian
3. Indian
4. Chinese
5. Thai

The one on the right will have saggy tits by age 30. Avoid.

The one on the left has less self-esteem so you can lock her down. That's the one.

how do people get like this?

Was the father white or the mother? What about the males? White father + asian mother tend to make fugly boys.

never touching a woman

kek
That meme is golden!

Youv'e never been laid, have you?

Nigga i have taken the asian pill

Probably being a kissless virgin. Desperation combined with never getting close enough to experience how bad doing those things would actually suck.

White father. She always looks like she smells though. I like pic related better.

i like doing that stuff tho, try it out for yourselves

>that no self-respecting man wants to have a son that doesn't look like himself
This

Everyone always thinks that the white guy dating an asian is a pussy. Also, have fun having kids that don't belong anywhere. Literal mongrels

try and come to get me if you ever manage to fit through the basement door

>big american cock
>tiny australian penis

everywhere I go I see white men with asian women
white women are losing ground fast

Cause Asians are ugly?
I mean I've been to Bali and Vancouver, so I have enough to draw my samples from

Kino pic.

Because it's a complete meme, and you're an idiot if you fall for it. Plus, the unfortunate fact, is that no matter how many pounds of makeup and how many hours of photo shopping, an Asian pussy will never look as good, taste as good, or smell as good as a pure white pussy. Source: being a chad with nerdy tendencies, thus having fucked the whole spectrum of Women.

>other thread gets called out for being spam and no one replies, OP tries to spam thinking it'll bump his thread
>slowly dies
>this thread people don't know better
what happened?

Wtf is that mulatto in the lower right corner? Not aryan

asian women don't like brown mutts.

>tiny australian penis must resort to slanted gook pussy
>big american cock fills all holes

If it has black hair and brown eyes it is a shitskin

beta

>Chinese
>wife
How low can you go?

Holy fucking cringe

Practice what you preach people

OH ONONONONONONONONONONO

Remember to always report gook threads. Use sage if you must reply.

People said that shit in 1920s probably

Too much time at sea.

>White women who racemix are degenerates
>Asian women who racemix are marriage material
=-O

How do we stop this?

There is nothing more degenerate than obsessing over other people's sexual preferences.

Not going to lie that's a lovely family.

Both are cute though.