/pol help me do my homework

/pol you are usually good with this shit right? How do I give "interesting" commentary about this? Help me out.

Other urls found in this thread:

fivethirtyeight.com/features/are-white-evangelicals-sacrificing-the-future-in-search-of-the-past/
w2.vatican.va/content/benedict-xvi/en/encyclicals/documents/hf_ben-xvi_enc_20051225_deus-caritas-est.html
theologyofthebody.net/
newadvent.org/summa/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hey user I'm doing International Relations, I can help. I just don't get what "interesting" commentary you want.

Say that's not true and that all Bible thumping evangelicals will abandon their beliefs if it means supporting their guy Trump

>attacks all faiths
>"why does nobody like me"
Makes sense
>maintaining the republic
You lost that chance in the early 1860's
The federalist papers are meaningless now and the founders were wrong. The south losing proved it wasn't viable

>Constitutional Republic
>Rights come from God (not government)
>Self-governance requires a virtuous populace

back in the days i would have written a 50 page essay about how i fully agree 'n shit.

but now i will take a marker and write in caps.

THE FUCK IS THIS COMMIE SHIT

1. Our name is "Sup Forums" the second slash isn't optional you fucking reddit newfag.
2. Do your own fucking homework

Instead of addressing any of the people who offered to help I will instead get mildly titled by your comment. Boo sir, boo.

I have to address an entire class with commentary that is worth while for about 15 minutes or longer. I don't have to agreee rather just comment about how I feel or ask questions. I just can't say something along the lines of "fuck these dumb nigger kikes who want to exterminate the white race." I thought it would interesting to ask **** Sup Forums ****

Talk about how a bunch of presidents used anti Freemason rhetoric to bolster their campaign.

this writing is cancer so I don't what you want me to help you with but FiveThirtyEight did have an interesting article on religious belief today
fivethirtyeight.com/features/are-white-evangelicals-sacrificing-the-future-in-search-of-the-past/

>Religion in America takes no direct part in the government of society...

Yes it does, atheism is the driving force behind tax payers having to subsidize things like abortion. It's supposed to be the other way around, separation of church and state, but in post-modernism the state has become the church to the increasingly secular population.

What the fuck class are you even taking?

I'm in a catholic class that is essentially a mix of conversation, catholic teachings, history, philosophy, and ethics. It's moderately conservative (US).

>this writing is cancer
>fivethirtyeight

what do you want our help with specifically?

I use the term conservative loosley as the school's beliefs are everywhere on the spectrum.

I said "help" as a joke I just wanted some commentary from Sup Forums. If I am going to be perfectly honest.

I'm just pointing out that the text OP posted looks to be written by either a child or someone for whom english is not their primary language.

>please tell me you are reading Thomas Aquinas

We do occasionally. We mostly read Augustine, Benedict, and Anselm... for some reason. It is a manditory class and it's easy so I don't give a shit. Hence why asked Sup Forums for "assistance".

>don't take the class for granted user

>Deus Caritas Est (God Is Love) encyclical
>Pope Benedict XVI

w2.vatican.va/content/benedict-xvi/en/encyclicals/documents/hf_ben-xvi_enc_20051225_deus-caritas-est.html

>Theology Of The Body
>Pope John Paul II

theologyofthebody.net/

>Summa Theologiae
>Thomas Aquinas

newadvent.org/summa/

>if you want to further your own education, learn all of these works

I'm not catholic.

Dwight eisenschenker.
A law passed in a Joint Resolution by the 84th Congress (P.L. 84-140) and approved by President Dwight Eisenhower on July 30, 1956, declared "In God We Trust" must appear on American currency.
America's religion is judeo-christianity

Promoting the concept of United States as a Judeo-Christian nation based upon Judeo-Christian ethics first became a political program in the 1940s, in response to the growth of anti-Semitism in America. Jews played a small role in that but the rise of anti-semitism in the 1930s led concerned Protestants, Catholics, and Jews to take steps to increase mutual understanding and lessen the high levels of anti-semitism in the United States.

There is more in the packet that I am required to discuss. Would you mind taking a look at those as well?

Tell your "professor" or "teacher" or "yourself" to think about pic related.

Thanks for help, now I know.

>"no one ever told me about-"

>learn these works

>The Catholic Church Is The Mystical Body Of Christ
>There is no salvation outside The Church

>Real Presence of The Eucharist
>Apostolic Succession
>Scripture & Tradition

>Im not done you nigger.
In this effort, precursors of the National Conference of Christians and Jews created teams consisting of a priest, a rabbi, and a minister, to run programs across the country, and fashion a more pluralistic America, no longer defined as a Christian land, but "one nurtured by three ennobling traditions: Protestantism, Catholicism and Judaism....The phrase 'Judeo-Christian' entered the contemporary lexicon as the standard liberal term for the idea that Western values rest on a religious consensus that included Jews."

Through soul-searching in the aftermath of the Holocaust, "there was a revolution in Christian theology in America. The greatest shift in Christian attitudes toward the Jewish people since Constantine converted the Roman Empire."The rise of Christian Zionism—that is, religiously motivated Christian interest and support for the state of Israel—along with a growth of philo-Semitism (love of the Jewish people) has increased interest among American Evangelicals in Judaism, especially areas of commonality with their own beliefs (see also Jerusalem in Christianity). During the late 1940s, Evangelical proponents of the new Judeo-Christian approach lobbied Washington for diplomatic support of the new state of Israel. The Evangelicals have never wavered in their support for Israel. On the other hand, by the late 1960s Mainline Protestant denominations and the National Council of Churches were showing more support for the Palestinians than for the Israelis. Interest in and a positive attitude towards America's Judeo-Christian tradition has become mainstream among Evangelicals.

The scriptural basis for this new positive attitude towards Jews among Evangelicals is Genesis 12:3, in which God promises that He will bless those who bless Abraham and his descendants, and curse those who curse them (see also "Abrahamic Covenant"). Other factors in the new philo-Semitism include gratitude to the Jews for contributing to the theological foundations of Christianity and for being the source of the prophets and Jesus; remorse for the Church's history of anti-Semitism; and fear that God will judge the nations at the end of time on the basis of how they treated the Jewish people. Moreover, for many Evangelicals Israel is seen as the instrument through which prophecies of the end times are fulfilled.Great numbers of Christian pilgrims visit Israel, especially in times of trouble for the Jewish state, to offer moral support, and return with an even greater sense of a shared Judeo-Christian heritage.

>Jesus converted jews
>hitler gassed them

unironically worship Jesus and not hitler user

I wonder why they had to change it to judeo-christianity.

*update* I'm going to sleep and I'll see what you guys post later. So far it's been very "positive".

really the best thing you can say is that America was founded as a Christian nation, the Constitution and Bill of Rights are rooted in a duopoly of Christian beliefs and at the same time individual freedom and that the further America retreats from either of those positions or both, the more the republic as constructed is endangered. Simple as that.

Leaves off Orthodox
Fuck off Satan

Kike-Christianity doesn't even make sense
Read
Verboten 11 biblical essays

>they
>had to

your unironic worldview is erroneous and a cringe-tier level of understanding

Apparently you can speak but not read.

>/pol help me do my homework
Every time I think this board has hit rock bottom it deteriorates a little more.

Reads nice to me. What about it do you find childish?

It's from Alexis de Tocqueville's book Democracy in America.

Doubt its a child. Not a primary language. Immigrant. More citizen than you amerimut. Lolz.jpg.Muh educashun. Like it even matters you little feegit.

see

>schism was uniquely PROTESTant

More gas

Truth IS the redpill

taking the unironic hitler pill was a mistake

Were not talking about the Catholicism crutch. You're either ignorant ,or just kevetching your ass off.

So it's a translated work and reads like crap.