By what definition? You cuck.

Inb4 a claim for /ourguy/
He's skull and bones secret society
youtube.com/watch?v=gwJDs1cg9Eo

>mfw Kerry gets indicted under the Logan Act

logan act

>obama armed mexican drug cartels
>obama armed ISIS
>obama allowed hezbollah to run cocaine into the united states in order to get the 'iran deal' through
>obama abused the intelligence apparatus to spy on a presidential candidate and conspired with the FBI to bog down his presidency
>obama used the IRS to target and audit conservative groups during the 2012 election
>obama wiretapped journalists like james rosen

what john kerry did is nothing

this is.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logan_Act
You might want to educate yourself, leaf. Sucking too many dicks in snow mexico

Another gubment nigger going to jail.

The storm is coming!

yes, any government worker actively trying to sabatoge the sitting president should be put away for treason

No! Russia rigging facebook polls is.

obviously.

SPENCER’s PHONE NUMBER

yeah, but no. If they didn't get the California Governor Jerry Brown on the Logan Act while he paraded around the world proclaiming his State would sign all of the Global Warming treaties, then no one is getting hit with that.

it would actually be more likely that he get slapped with a subversion charge, although imo that is even less likely, to tell you how likely i think either really is.

Kerry is too big to jail. hes saying he may challenge Trump in 2020

Seems to be a direct violation of the Logan Act. You know, that thing libshits were attempting to meme in the media and on Reddit when Don Jr. met some plant brought in illegally by the DNC for the sole purpose of inventing a Russia collusion story?

>be leaf
>call others cuck

Huh?

When they collude with foreign powers to do it, then yeah, treason.

Nobody is too big to jail in this timeline.

Logan act.

That's not treason, though. Please read the sticky.

Palestine is not a recognized state. Ergo no treason shitlords. Just a couple of pals gabbin' on the phone. Nothing more.

Yeah but only light treason

daily reminder that the kikes and the muzzies are not your friends.

Wpuld you say the same if HRC would have won?

He thinks he will win the Dem primaries? That’s laughable

Lol Trump would fuck his boy pussy

Tbqh I think they're trying to open up the Logan act Pandora's box so they can go after Trump about the transition BS.

Who cares? Why would I want to call that faggot?

Daily reminder that "Kerry" is a Jew.

No but working with Russians to ruin a democratic election is.

The Logan Act is unconstitutional as it violates the first amendment.
While Kerry is a backstabbing douche, nothing he did was illegal. You have to do a lot more than that to get a treason charge.

Exactly. And the democrats did that too. Nigger.

Right. Except it isn’t unconstitutional so...

Where are all the outraged liberal people who were mad Flynn was contacting other govts before Trump was officially inaugurated?

>Seems to be a direct violation of the Logan Act
Not at all. The Logan act specifically refers to disputes between a foreign government and the united states government. That is not what is happening here. This is a dispute between Israel settlements and Palestinians.

As a former secretary of state kerry was free to do what he wants here, as is any American. This whole situation is America dabbling with a dispute between two other countries. Any American citizen can lobby in favor of one side or other on the issue of these illegal settlements, and many do. They provide funding and if they are influential enough they travel and meet with the leaders on both sides of that ongoing debate. Any American is free to criticize trumps handling of this as well, just as they were free to criticize Obama's lack of action.

Kerry is doing exactly the same thing Jimmy Carters did in the 1990s. He was working as a peacemaker between opposing factions Israel and Palestine. This work eventually nabbed him a Nobel peace price in 2002.

Indeed, when Obama is in cuffs i'll start to have a glimmer of hope, and a tiny bit of faith will be restored in the intelligence agencies and DoJ. Half the government should be in jail..

Lets see.

>orders palestinians not to work with Trump
>foreign nationals
>does not seek grievances with government through own government
>Kerry is unauthorized
This shit won't stick, but these points could still be used against Kerry in the future.

>That is not what is happening here

This is whats happening here, the palestinians are running in the streets burning american flags and calling for trump to be killed. The palestinian leader openly called for trumps house to be blown up. The palestinian leader openly called for more fighting.

Wonder what all the faggots screaming about Flynn and the Logan Act think of this.

>palestinians are running in the streets burning american flags
When have they not done this?

Your white and blue flag is peeking out from behind your fake white and red flag.

/thread

WHAT TIMELINE IS THIS?!?!??!

Trump wins with all the stacks against him. Democraps think anyone will stand a chance after 3 years of economical prosperity the USA rarely sees. Can't wait until 2019 election campaigns

Lurch needs to hang. Hang that fucker by his chin.

why isnt hillary in jail yet?
or obama?

I wish this was enforced

>You have to do a lot more than that to get a treason charge.
Gawd knows his Ghengis Khan speech shoulda' done his ass in

All at once. The entire swamp will go.

Patience my young nigger. All in good time.

Because you're a retarded conservative sucker?

>it would actually be more likely
>although imo that is even less likely

it is a violation of the Logan Act I believe

Not treason.

America is literally under skinhead occupation right as we speak.

Patriots with balls are fighting back. Now surprises intelligence, military, and former officials are doing everything in their power to destroy this cunt President on Russia's leash.

God Bless the Deep State.

>tumblr file name
C'mon man, I go for gutter b8 and even I'm not touching that

of which nobody has been successfully prosecuted since 1799 when it was written.

Obama lawyered up
Comey lawyered up

Its coming nigger

>is this not treason??
No. It's not treason.
A case could be made, that he was impersonating a government official. Pretty sure that is a crime. Also, a conspiracy to commit (x)...

^^this

If it is then Trump is also guilty.

A huwhite male as the Democrat candidate? Not likely.

beta boomer

pffft HAHAHA over that recommendation shit?
god you are sad

cbc.ca/beta/news/politics/trudeau-john-kerry-aga-khan-trump-1.4491717

Fuck now this makes sense why kerry was at Aga khans when trudeau went to visit him in December. Had to do with Iran!

Imagine all the other shit he did in the last year...

Bilderberger too.

Former sec of state...
gives orders to Palestinians...
>let that sink in...