How do we fix niggers? Serious question

How do we fix niggers? Serious question

STOP

CALLING

THEM

THE N-WORD

CAN YOU LIKE, GET YOUR FUCKING POINT ACROSS WITHOUT THE RACISM? NOT EVERYONE WANTS TO HEAR IT

Even if you polish a penny, it's still only worth one cent.

You can't. Next thread.

Niggers say Nigger all the time, they're taking it back user

oh really. that simple? Thanks! You have saved this beautiful race

Niggers gotta nig. Theys just can't helps it.

Stfu nigger

look at that pic and tell me they're the same species as me

>CAN YOU LIKE
kek
breddy gud b8 m8

bullets

Literally impossible to fix niggers.

Unless you mean castrating them. In which case there are lots of ways.

Well, you are an AmeriMutt so yes they are the same species as you.
Now go into another thread, or better yet, make your own, talking about how you are going to 'bleach' minority women. Amerimutt.

Get rid of welfare

Can't fix niggas. Let nuggas be broke. Let neggas die.

With work, serious answer

NIGGER GO DIE

sage

WE BOUT TO FIX THIS NIGGER

what's wrong with their pants?

Send'm back to Africa.

CRISPR-CAS9

End welfare.
Remove hip-hop and thug culture.
Create positive role models for young people.

Truth

>white women

lmao i'm from poland, immigrated here when i was 2 but it's okay because Canada is going to be a non white country before the US

Replace welfare, food stamps, housing assistance, education assistance etc. with an unconditional cash transfer
deregulate land-use to allow for cheap, dense, shitty housing
regulate air emissions more strongly to reduce lead exposure
Invest in a huge infrastructure push with an emphasis on replacing lead pipes, lead paint and lead in soil

This. Start calling them n-people

This

Convince black men to marry the women they impregnate and raise their children.

Best of luck.

Start with beatings.

my nigga!

>Canadian poster
>Reads post
wew, the irony.

I'd say those niggers in that picture are beyond fixing.

No we won't. We are already far, far whiter than the Amerimutt nation.
But anyways. It's fine. Go make a bleaching thread and circlejerk about it, that's what Amerimutts and Sup Forums love to do.
Then I'll see you in the next "HURR WHITES ARE DYING OUT!!" thread. It's like clockwork.

>t. AmeriMutt

its a slow process, you have to help them 9mm at a time.

Some strong rope

Lotss and lots of rope.

Having grown up in a city that's 58% black and after have lived side by side with them, the quick answer is you can't. They aren't like us. They don't think like us. They don't work like us. They aren't inherently evil when left to their own devices, but our society is too complex and offers too many pitfalls and too may ways to become corrupted. Look how easy it was for Jews to completely bankrupt and destroy what they had in North America. They are an extremely gullible race. Hang something shiny in front of them and they will do whatever they need to do get it. They belong in their own world without outside influence.

Genocide. Serious answer.

If we breed with them we'll raise them to our level in a few generations right? Right? ...Guys?

Music. listen to songs from the 50/60/70's and to some extent the 80's all black people sang about love, friendship family. then came the go's NWA happened. and the rest is history.

shame, it didn't have to be this way.
even worse is it will take just as long to reverse it.

lol

The real problem is lack of parenting and destruction of the black nuclear family.

My white aunt and uncle adopted 4 black African children. 3 of them have turned into productive citizens. The fourth, the only one that was adopted when she was already a teenager, ran away from home because her original nigger-tier upbringing in Africa didn't mesh well with her new family.

But witnessing 3 straight-from-africa black children turn into productive adults has convinced me that blacks have potential to be normal human beings. The two black girls are even married to white men and both have kids and the black boy is in school right now to be a programmer. Tell me that doesn't qualify as a typical American family story.

90's*
fuck my sticky fingers

>How do we fix niggers?

The same way we fix other animals.

Execution with a shotgun to the back of their heads

We can't. tried for 400 years and failed.
deport them home to Africa that is the ONLY way to save the USA.

Well said.

Use traps to prevent breeding as much as possible.

Put them through a time machine to give them 100,000 years of evolution so they can catch up with everyone else.

africans =/= american blacks

What did HG Wells mean by this?

Only realistic option. We convince them Africa is not a shithole and that its their homeland (which it is).
Once welfare ends everything else would fall apart.

Breed them out of existence. Just one more generation, and my children will be "white".

Sup Forums is fine to say that blacks were integrating better before the Dems fucked them in the 60's, but at the same time they say they're irredeemable. Which is it?

Conservative policy can save them. It must. Anything else is un-American.

>send them home to africa
>cut all aid
>let nature take its course

Broken since birth, cannot be fixed.

Castrate yourself before you go littering all over the white gene pool pls

Kill the jews who promote gangsta nigger culture, bring back black advocates espousing strong christian family values.

People have already tried to fix niggers. You can't fix niggers. Leave them on their own, without welfare and Section 8, and they'd eventually get it sorted. They wouldn't be model citizens, but they'd be better than they are now. That won't happen, though, because votes need to be purchased.

My gf is Irish, so that doesn't really count.

You don't, they're unironically anywhere from 200,000 to 1,000,000 years less evolved than every other race along with Australoid's etc. Best thing our ancestors could of done was to just wipe them out in some way.

They still need their own ethnostate just like everybody else for the inevitable race wars.

Leaf... i

You can thank the jews for that one Goyim

>How do we fix niggers?

Literally fix them. As in castrate them.

You realize those sites purposely sneak african DNA into European profiles to fuck with you guys right? Sure you might have an indian ancestor but I promise you the nigger bits are lies.

Segregation, sterilization of extremely violent/anti-social individuals, increased availability of birth control, disincentivization of single parenthood and welfare benefits.

>wisdom : the post

by making children the Biological Father's responcibility. Every boy needs a father figure, and with the majority of niggers being raised by single moms, they'll find father figures in urban gangs

STOP.

CALLING.

THEM.

THE N WORD.

Can't you make your point without the racism? Or are you just too stupid?

NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER!

Fuck you faggot.

All the programs and similar stuff are based on the premise that we are equally intelligent and that they can do everything whites can. As long as we create solutions to X starting from that premise, it's gonna fail because it's a faulty approach. The right way to address X would require a paradigm shift, and that implies that first we gotta accept the inherent intellectual differences between races, which are tied to genes but for some reason it's not allowed to mention.

Shut up nigger.

FUCKING FAGGOT YOU STOLE MY PASTA FUCKING NIGGER FAGGOT

Nothing wrong with them, no need to fix anything.

Based taco nigger I don't think you realize the amount of butthurt that would happen if that information was widely spread. That would throw a wrench in so many damn thoughts and ideas and what of the mutts in the world? If you weren't at least a hapa or keanu reeves mix you'd be pissed.

god i hate this fucking country

Zero gibs

Penal Island is the only solution. Just gotta hope they don't learn to swim or discover how to build boats.

> Just gotta hope they don't learn to swim or discover how to build boats.

That was historically never a problem with Africa...

They are scum.

So you're blaming these monkeys behavior on LEAD exposure? Only lead dangerous to a nigger comes out of a pearl handled .38.

fucking niggers. the only fix is to kill with fire

Volcano Purge

Simple

They have to go back to Mordor and be left in isolation. International flights have to agree to not stop there, maritime trade must cease with them. That's all. They have to develop civilization from scrap without our interference. The struggle to survive is the only way to forge competence. Their "struggle" is based on pseudo-white guilt and hand outs, hence they can never develop alongside their more responsible peers because they hold the societal role of children.

That would be an easy solution

*Africa, not Mordor. Close enough.

motherfucker

by killing them

A noose.

They'll spend it on cocain, no amount is ever enough.
You must be ten years old and have never been on a housing estate full of vicious sucking ass holes to have such naive, vacuous day dreams.
You can't fix negros by giving them your money. You'd just brake them. (I'll bet you didn't mean YOUR money though? Cunt)

Them?
YOU STUPID NIGGER
I AM CALL YOU A NIGGER
GODDAMED YOU ARE ONE DUMB NIGGER

See? This is me trying to communicate with one and as you can see it's just not easy

Well its pretty simple ship them back to that piece of shit full of sand Afrika and give everyone an AK 47 and some magazines. Install some Cameras and watch the reality show. Hehe.

I agree. The only people that suggest more gibs for them and how they will thrive if given just a little bit more (it's always just a little bit more!) have never had to live among them. It is the most baseless, moral free, irresponsible culture I have ever encountered.

I sometimes envy Beijing despite the pollution for it is free of the negro.

Well you cant just simply comunicate with inferior being you know. Try their language like: yo dawg whazap shek dis out mutha fucka yo yo yo. Fucking imbeciles uncapable of even fair work.

Ah fuck I'd pay huge shekels to see that shit.