/mbmc/ Energized Edition

ALL ANONS REPORT IN FOR GLOBAL OP!!!

The OP has started and is now ongoing

Find your flag & print some of these fuckers:
voat.co/v/mybordersmychoice/2342909

Game Plan:
1. Posters started to go up Sunday night on campuses & public spaces around the world!
2. Bonus points for putting them in feminism & SJW related areas: social science & psychology departments, women's & gender studies departments, office doors of feminist profs, etc.
3. Please do not commit vandalism or do anything illegal
4. Translations are available for over 25 countries
5. ONLY USE THE OFFICIAL VERSIONS OF THE POSTERS:

Perfect analysis of the message behind the posters, the leftist reaction to it and what it all means.
republicstandard.com/mybordersmychoice-Sup Forums-explores-the-meaning-of-consent-trigger-racist-feminists

Antifa is shitting themselves over this:
itsgoingdown.org/neo-nazis-Sup Forums-ready-new-poster-campaign-target-womens-studies-departments-campus-january-21st/

So is the SPLC:
twitter.com/splchatetracker/status/951204530229841920

but Ben Garrison has given MBMC the green light:
twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/954393573222268928

along with The Golden One, Peter Sweden, Jack Posobiec, Tara McCarthy, Millennial Woes, LA Werewolf & many more

Ignore shills, stick to the plan & only use the official versions from the main website:

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

modbee.com/news/article196330299.html
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7q9xwc/mybordersmychoice_no_means_no_8_days_left_before/dsnwwpa/
kcra.com/article/stickers-seen-as-racist-go-up-on-signs-across-turlock/15850348
youtube.com/watch?v=dtk45W2o2-g
my.mixtape.moe/khjcce.svg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tips on how and where to put up posters

How to create stickers

Disturbed!

of course she has a bullring
why isnt here hair blue?

remember

The thing that gets me is the fact that she knows it's Sup Forums's doing, yet she still takes it seriously.. with all the fuss the msm has made about us you would think they would just ignore everything that comes from this board like the vast majority of people that aren't clueless.

Disturbing...

She a meme now

although what you say is true. but you must understand that it is not on the internet anymore. its on the streets...everywhere. yeah i can imagine they are disturbed. not that, that will stop it tho. neither will ignoring.

Of course it won't stop but if they'r fully aware it's just people fucking around on the internet and intentionally baiting them why would they continue to take it so serious, maybe i'm expecting too much from the kind of person that gets deeply "disturbed" by a poster.

She wants sympathy. She's a fucking attention who's virtue signalling on twatter. Pathetic excuse for a human but at least she gave us a laugh.

*attention whore

>intentionally baiting them why would they continue to take it so serious,
that is the beauty of this thing. it is as serious as one choose to take it

oh and remember

Keep up the great work boys!

anons tomorrow I am going to start up /mbmc/ OPÉRATION LE PEN
pic related
we are one degree of separation away from Marine Le Pen, Stéphanie PJ is a member of Congrès Des Patriotes and Front National de la Jeunesse des Bouches-du-Rhône
Marine Le Pen follows Stéphanie PJ on Twitter

get your twatter cannons ready for tomorrow, make some extra throw aways if you can - we'll be RTing Stephanie PJ's tweet directly to Le Pen

That's actually fucked, any more info/proof of that?

It seems trump is getting in gear over illegals now. DOJ just threatened a bunch of cities and all of California for their pro illegal laws. It's slow moving but effective.

Here’s the story, of a city council
Who was giving every citizen a voice
All of them were REEE’ing, like SJW’s
Their council, their choice.

Here’s the story, of a fashy pol/ack
Who was living in a multiculti hell
This made him angry, and so he’d shitpost
Yet stay behind his Dell.

Till the one day when user put up some stickers,
And the council knew it was much more than a hunch,
That this group would need ninety-thousand dollars,
That's the way we all became the Turlock bunch.

The Turlock bunch, the Turlock bunch.
That's the way we became the Turlock bunch.

still waiting for those posters to be found. guess they had a moment of clarity and didn't pull trough with that. or at least i hope so. because that is bad. bad for the operation and evil on its own

user.. why do I suddenly get this strange feeling that it's a full moon outside...

Noice!

Wtf is up with Turlock? Also the landwhale seems to be her. Turlock is just a random ca Central Valley city, so I guess there's a lot of illegals around.

This fucking hambeast

SALT
A
L
T
serious tho. it got people talking again. if i like them or not. they are provoking discussion, which is good

those threats were made to me, i screencapped that
i also massively exposed them in a stickied post at the top of T_D:
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7q9xwc/mybordersmychoice_no_means_no_8_days_left_before/dsnwwpa/

can't say if the exposure caused them to back off, but i did expose their threats, the stickied post got ~25K views and who knows where that image has spread

From a few miles away. Shit ton of mexicans, tons of illegals, and it's a college town that depends on government subsidies for dreamers to keep their housing market standing.

thanks for the info

Digits so hard.

looks like Turlock is going to be ground zero.

>modbee.com/news/article196330299.html
saved

big media dump here:

no worries, checked
here is more, anime cp they kept spamming (blurred out)

more

more threats

even more threats

planning to harass & dox participants here

kcra.com/article/stickers-seen-as-racist-go-up-on-signs-across-turlock/15850348

>The stickers have been described as insensitive at best, racist at worst, residents said. Some stickers posted below the word "STOP" on stop signs said “open borders.” Other stickers said "alt-right" on them. One sticker read, “equality is a false God."

Makes sense for California. I'm close, in the Bay Area so it isn't the case here, but I could imagine schools out there having a huge number of illegals and those policies.

CA has got to have an enormous housing bubble from these policies. Google does it too, they build huge offices when there isn't any housing, which clogs all the highways and causes an absurd market. Rents are like 250% of what they were 10 years ago.

Yes. Same here. Valley has blown up due to people being priced out of the bay area. Everyone commutes now. Add to that students renting of government dime and it's impossible to find an affordable house for the average wagecuck.

Blows my mind that this is all done under the guise of "fairness and equality" it should be a real "are we the bad guys?" moment for them.

yep they are trying to mix two different ops. or they just dont know, which desu i can not blame em for. still their problem. everything is well documented. so when time comes where is a lot of proofs

we let them get away with way too much shit here
we should be screencapping & documenting everything, compiling it into nice big evidence piles, and handing it off to both police and right wing media outlets
fucking let them have it 24/7, keep them terrified
maybe push the FBI to finally move on them, who knows
every bit helps

>where is a lot of proofs
there*

The Chinese buying up property doesn't help either.

No clue why someone would commute 2 hours from the valley to the bay. The law of nature is we'll all be pulled down to that level in order to compete. Dumb privileged college liberals have no idea the squalor they're pushing for.

The Republic Standard article is now in the OP. So good it had to be included imho

bump

100% agreed, extremely in depth and understood it perfectly
I've been meaning to email the guy to thank him

do you think she'd be doing all this social justice BS is she was just in better shape, happier and had a fucking life?

End Chain Migration, if you don't then everything else is a waste of time. Spread the word, Merkel used this same trick on Germany. Trump's the one with the balls to do it.

1.8 million legal and illegal immigrants settled in the US IN 2016. CHAIN MIGRATION IS TOTAL OPEN BORDER.

agreed, this meme is related though
it's ambiguous enough to include legal, illegal, chain, anchor babies, etc

meh, that's a bit short sighted don't you think. most ugly hags i know go to church every Sunday, and are good well adjusted people. what i am saying is. looks in most cases do not say anything about ones views

so she's a lost cause

i personally believe everybody can be "saved". also i don't think it is up to me to judge anyone based on their views (some people just don't agree with us. that does not say that those are bad people by definition). i am tho very interested in group think.

Kek

MBMC is the most popular Instagram post Milo has ever made as far as I can tell
small measure of our success so far

Any chance he can encourage more posters to go up? Any anons got in touch with him?

Can we also get a "me too" campaign but call it "them too" and have normies systematically report immigration law violators?

Any anons in touch with Lauren Southern? We need to get her to wear one of these tshirts

>Misogynist
They just had to add that.

contacted him, he could raise mighty numbers

contacted her too, I'll try again

I'm off for now anons

tomorrow, /mbmc/ OPÉRATION LE PEN
and we'll see if some of the big names respond
also SJFC user should be reporting back with info, he has to face the school this week

I have writer user contacting Tucker Carlson and Jordan Peterson to defend him if necessary (and it would massively raise the profile of the meme)

haha how can you be progressive without it these days huh?

How about a #MyBordersMyChoice womens march? Merchant opportunity to sell t-shirts? kek

keep up the awesome work lads, we will keep pushing forward in the culture war! the left is dying and we'll speed up the process

goodnight and godspeed

fucking bitch i would fuck that pretty face for hours

we should tell the big names to sell T-shirts with the memes, no royalties or credit required - as long as they don't change the memes in any way

LA Werewolf may already be doing this:
youtube.com/watch?v=dtk45W2o2-g

>they will do it because they are incentivized by the profits
>the message is spread massively in the process
>suddenly everyone wearing a T-shirt is now a walking poster, than cannot be torn down

one user suggested adding a condition that Milo divert some small amount of the profits to purchasing billboards to put up massive MBMC memes, using this vector image so it can be printed without loss of quality:
my.mixtape.moe/khjcce.svg

>he will do it because of the publicity
>the publicity will spread the message
>the publicity will advertise the meme which will sell more T-shirts, which will raise more money to buy more billboards, the process repeats on an on
>the message spreads mightily

>The stickers have been described as insensitive at best, racist at worst, residents said. Some stickers posted below the word "STOP" on stop signs said “open borders.”
>Turlock Mayor Gary Soiseth called the stickers hate speech
Being against open borders is hate speech

What a timeline

Sleep well

Great idea. Important clause not to change the meme in anyway. Would be good to see something come out of this. Night

That's brilliant, keep up!

print em and post em

bump

Any posters up in Austria?

would also like to know

Report in Appenzellerbros. How's the postering going?

yess there are some.

Swiss printed up 35k of them, fug..

Excellent! This weekend we want to double last weekend's numbers. Spread the word

Austrian anime looks fine! Any more?

That was a troll until further notice. Comoletely unconnected with the movement

Bruddahs

Du yuo no da whey ohf da irl shitposta

Many long nights of extreme focus are needed to understand

You must post the posta

Thrn you must take photo for secret doscord

Then you will know lulz. As a man knoes a wwoman.

In the vagina.

You will get much vagina by posting

Well namefag, at least you bumped the thread

>If you have a female member of the group

kek

sry tahts the only one i am aware of

Windmillbros report in. How's the op going in the land of clogs and cannabis cafes

Shame that

windmillbro reporting in

Noice! Gonna go for double the numbers this weekend. Spread the word.

Can you match my donation, bernie bro

Heres how trump can still win!

Yuo no da whe

Tut tut that's not an official poster

i gotta be honest with ya. i have not seen a single one in my town. this weekend i am going to plug this like wild fire.

Report in Britbongs. How's the op in bongistan?

Enthusiasm and determination! That's just what we need. Bless you bro