If you were Moctezuma II of the Aztecs, how would you have stopped the Spaniards Sup Forums?

If you were Moctezuma II of the Aztecs, how would you have stopped the Spaniards Sup Forums?

Mass Jaguars

was that a real unit

By not being fucking faggot.

I'll tell you what I would have done... Do everything to possible to heal whatever resentments the Aztecs have caused to neighboring tribes. If that was even possible. United, they most likely would have been able to BTFO Cortez and his boys.

This. The Aztecs were huge assholes to everyone else in Mexico and that's why everyone else sided with Cortez.

I don't think there was anything he could have done. Moctezuma's problem was that he was a compete tyrant to those that were lower down the caste system. Those are the people who joined the Spanish in defeating him. He sealed his own fate by being an asshole.

Fun fact: Did you know the Spaniards took Moctezuma's grandson to Spain to marry a Spanish woman.

Stop the child snatching, terrorizing, and sacrificing of your neighboring tribes.
Also, stop giving your gold away endlessly to the Spaniards.
If Aztecs weren't fractured and living in constant fear they could unite and fight them off.

You wouldn't have. The Spaniards just put together a coalition of peoples conquered, abused and enslaved by the Aztecs and then used them to crush the Aztecs.

I would have built a huge wall to stop those filthy Euros from bringing their disease-carrying rapist thugs.

>if you were Moctezuma
posts incans

required watching when discussing this topic. saw it last week for the first time. blew my mind. gets better with every minute

The Aztecs would still be BTFO by European diseases eventually no matter what.

good catch. which reminds me, incan fashion > all

plebs dont even know about alpaca fur

diseased master race

>le guns germs and steel meme

I wouldn't.
You can kill spaniards, but you can't kill salmonella.

Very good movie. Watched it 100 times.

essential gibsoncore

THIS.

If you were a First Nations Iberian Solutrean (Clovis) how would you have stopped that Mongloid migration of Siberians?
Asians take over everything and then claim it as their own.

*blocks your conquistadors path*

I am Jaguar Paw, son of Flint Sky, and this is my forest. I'm a hunter, and my father hunted it before me, and my sons will with their sons after I am gone. Come on, come on!

>Did you know the Spaniards took Moctezuma's grandson to Spain to marry a Spanish woman.

Absolutely cuck-tier, no wonder people mock Christianity.

>If you were Human, what would you do to stop Aliens from wreaking your shit?

Same result: Be in fucking awe and hope they don't annihilate my face.

Quickly invented metallurgy, gunpowder, viral resistances and horses.

Nobles of that time didn't care about culture or ethnicity but blue blood.

Burn ship sails

Racemixing with the Spaniards.

Cortez did the same thing to steel his conquistadores.

This world is an illusion, exile.

Man seems like a viable tactic. Stand the shit out of people.

At the end of the movie when the Spanish arrived I was like "Thank God"!

Pain and suffering are real enough.

By not being a complete cunt to our neighbours that ultimatly joined forces with the spaniards that ultimately caused the defeat of the aztects.

Protip: we haven't learnt anything...

well, first of all make the peace with our slaves, and stop beheading in the top of the pyramid, then fight vs the white devils.

Aztecs were pathetic they beat up on small tribes then got their shot pushed in by the spanish who tbey outnumbered a great amount like 100 to 1.

Lol all these spics who think 5'3 manlets were intimidating

by sacrificing all our children and throwing them into the cenotes and self genociding our own people.

>Movie is about classical Mayan Collapse, only they're not Mayans, they're Aztecs conducting mass sacrifices which the Mayans didn't really do on that sort of scale, especially not in the 700s. Oh wait it's suddenly the Spanish that somehow time travelled back to the classic mayan collapse or something

Shit movie

Aztecs*, We are the conquistadors now.

OF THE SOLDIERS

The people of this land are well made,
rather tall than short. They are swarthy
as leopards, of good manners and gestures,
for the greater part very skillful, robust, and
tireless, and at the same time the most
moderate men known. They are very war-
like and face death with the greatest resolu-
tion. For a long time they have had great
wars and differences amongst themselves,
and all their prisoners of war they either eat
or enslave. When they besieged a town and
the people surrendered without resistance
they were held as vassals by the conquerors,
but if they had to use force they were re-
duced to slavery. They kept a certain dis-
cipline in their wars, for they have their
captain-generals, and their captains of four
hundred men, and other captains of two
hundred.^ Each company has its ensign,
who carries the banner ^^ attached to his

> Absolutely cuck-tier, no wonder people mock Christianity.

The Romans were experts at this. Cleopatra had three sons by Julius Caesar and Marc Antony and Augustus probably had them all killed. But for some reason he allowed her daughter by Marc Antony, Cleopatra Selene, to live.

He gave Cleopatra Selene to his sister Octavia to raise. Octavia was also Marc Antony's ex-wife, who he had abandoned to live with Cleopatra.

white man is smarter than the brown man, thank you Spain for making us part of the western, european and white world. There is no chance those brown savages could win.

>
>thank you Spain for making us part of the western, european and white world

>There is no chance those brown savages could win.

PRO TIP: You are one of them.

They didn't finish the job tho otherwise we wouldn't have brown savages taking hearts out other brows in our country.

pro-tip the southern Europeans who conquered the Americas weren't your ancestors.

Witnessed.

He did stop the Spaniards. The Spaniards had firepower and horses, yet they still got BTFO by a bunch of near-vegetarian Aztec warriors with ceramic weapons.

So Cortez went to the surrounding tribes. Since the Aztecs raided these people for human sacrifices these tribes sided with Cortez and together they then BTFO of the Aztecs in their second attempt.

I think it's a shame. Tenochtitlan looked so beautiful. I think the world lost something when that place was destroyed.