Why are wmaf couples so popular? are asian females the future?

why are wmaf couples so popular? are asian females the future?

jews

whitey can't handle their own women let alone black women, so they just bully asians into submission

White women are outgrowing white males

Asians are winning the race war one man at a time. No matter what happens, there always gonna be asian men for asian women. Even the ones that are getting with non asian men are not pledging allegiance against asians.

White women think they are the alpha but do not think white men are alpha in many categories they would rate an alpha. Strength, cock size, banter, etc. Stupid for white men to groom their women to think this way wiyhput conaidering that they may not be the alphas.

Asian women are not getting with white men because they think of them as alphas. They are basic sex fodder diverting the men of other races to basically get the men to leave the pack.

Asian girls smell good and have pussy game that is off the charts.

soyboys that cant handle a strong independent white woman

most white women are grossly overweight

Why are you posting 59 threads an hour on this? What's in it for you if white men fuck asian women?

And make smart kids. Give your kids ten points iq and contrary to Sup Forumspular belief, East Asian hapa is prime to fuck, marry, or have as an offspring of either sex.

AF>WF

why would anyone date western white women at this point? they are either used up whores or crazy sick cunts who sue you over rape for making eye contact. miss me with what shit.

do you not understand that the white race is doomed without honorary Aryans on our side?

HNNNGGGGGGGGGHHHH.

>are asian females the future
No, IRL anime robotic waifus are the future

Those eyes want my bwc genes.

Their skin is wonderfully soft.

and so are their smiles.

Why are kike shills so popular?

and roasted beef after a thousand darkies

>kike shills

Try again, wrong shills, faggot.

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!

MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!