Let's LOVE ITALY... LOL

‘Italy first’? Right-wing politician vows to kick out 100k migrants per year if elected PM
rt.com/news/416918-italy-first-salvini-migrants/

The head of Italy’s ultra-nationalist Lega Nord party has promised to clean up the “mess” and kick hundreds of thousands of illegal migrants out of the country if he is elected prime minister in the upcoming general election.
The 2018 Italian general election is due to take place on March 4, after the country’s Parliament was dissolved by President Sergio Mattarella in late December.
The leader of Italy’s traditional far-right ‘Lega Nord’ party hopes that his ‘Italians first’ slogan will sway enough voters to land him in office.
Salvini is betting on Italians’ anti-migrant sentiments to bring him to power as part of a center-right alliance led by Silvio Berlusconi’s Forza Italia (Go Italy!).

“In Italy, there are too many illegal immigrants who go around making a mess, I cannot take it anymore,” Salvini told the host of Dimartedì political talk show that aired on La7 news channel.
“There are those who use the aircraft to bring immigrants to Italy. I would use them to bring them back home.”

To tackle the record number of migrants arriving on Italy’s shores from North Africa, Salvini, in a separate interview with la Repubblica,
promised his electorate he would deport 100,000 illegal migrants each year of his potential five-year premiership.
By the end of his time in office, Salvini pledges to expel 500,000 illegal migrants out of more than 600,000 refugees who arrived in Italy over the past four years.

Sup Forums let's help our Italian anons, (also RUSSIA you know how to do it. lol, Russia please help, Russia please do it like you did in the USA, lol)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=24&v=0l20Pac9YWM
youtube.com/watch?v=ookGv44MMd4
youtube.com/watch?v=mc0YctkX_dM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Any Italian anons know if these guys can win?

>ultra-nationalist Lega Nord party
I see the propaganda is already in motion. Yes goy, Lega is literally Hitler

They can win in the center right coalition, which is the only one that might be able to reach the required 40% to form a government, so yes

I'm a proud südtiroler and Italian and this guy inside of the center-right coalition have the highest chance of winning. I have been saying here for a long time and everyone just laugh at me. Italy will be the first country in Europe to send all the scum back to their shit hole. Italy is where the cleaning of Europe will begin. Heil Romeeeee

wait

whats the catch

>The 2018 Italian general election is due to take place on March 4
This will be very interesting election in Italy to watch, for sure.
I'm buying Italian wine tomorrow in sign of support and celebration of his win. Lol

I'm sure mafia who is profiting most from 'importing' immigrants to Italy is not going to like it.

Can you spare politicians like this Italy?

Send help pls

The catch is that if Berlusconi gets more votes than Salvini he gets to lead the coalition and it becomes a more "moderate" one. That's why it is important to consolidate our votes and not waste them on meme fascist parties that won't get into parliament

he's "middle-right" or w/e you call it
casa pound would be close to far-right

>Italy will be the first country in Europe to send all the scum back to their shit hole. Italy is where the cleaning of Europe will begin
>I have been saying here for a long time and everyone just laugh at me.
user many of us are hoping that you are correct.

I was so heart broken
(I even made a thread on Sup Forums several months ago challenging Italian mafia to stop making money on 'importing' immigrants and to start taking care of their country),
so this is a very good news that finally Italians are having enough.

I hope he wins HUUUUGE

Exactly thiis

Oh sorry, you meant the "lega is Hitler" thing. It's the usual mediatic campaign right before election to try and shame moderates who are anti immigration into not voting rightwing parties because "muh evil nadzees". It happens every time. 10 years ago berlusconi was regularly called Hitler as well

OP here,
I'm so happy that finally you faggots starting to show up in this thread.

This is very important.
If ITALY get's a leader with huge balls and if he keeps his promise this will be FUCKING HUUUUUUUUUGE !!!!!!!!
not only for Italy but for the EU and for rest of the World.

GO ITALY GO !!!

I thought that it was not uncommon for Italians to have a positive view of Mussolini and that this sort of stuff falls on its face when they try it in Italy.

in your op you said
>(also RUSSIA you know how to do it. lol, Russia please help, Russia please do it like you did in the USA, lol)
also ur wearing a flag

i dont trust u

They can but I'm afraid of a coalition between M5S and PD. They both can't defeat the center-right coalition, M5S said they'll go with every party except if there are in Berlusconi or Renzi (even if they have always said they would have never accept the other politicians since they defined all of them criminals) and PD, like all the center-left, is a party of traitorous backstabber, only wanting to stay in charge no matter what will happen (Bonino, leafder of "+Europa", said that if they are in the goverment they'll give italian citizenship to 500.000 immigrants and will fund even more ONG)

Is Lega Nord actually anti-immigration? I'm getting a shit ton of conflicting information about them from this thread and Wikipedia

They are. Also against homosexuality

>also ur wearing a flag
>i dont trust u
OH for fucks sake you are so retarded and have empty thick skull.
what my meme flag has to do with the message in my thread.
Don't be so pissy like a menstruating pussy.

you are the massive pussy here.
you are crying, Mommy he is hiding his real flag from me, I 'm butthurt now,Mommy help me now, Mommy

Ignore the fucking flags, don't pay fucking attention to them, your experience will be much smoother here.
How many anons have flags from some fucking shitholes yet they are actually in the USA, or the other way around.
Don't let this bother you and stop attacking others about it, because you will always look like a fool doing that.
And the user with a meme flags loughs at you and likes the fact that you got fucking triggered

who the fuck cares what flag user uses.
read his fucking post and agree with it or disagree with it.
don't be bunch of little menstruating girl pussies getting triggered about flags.

do you think anons always have real geographical flags, they use fucking PROXIES and the flag many times means fucking shit.

GROW THE FUCK UP and stop whining you bloody bitches.

>Right-wing politician vows to kick out 100k migrants per year if elected PM
If you cucks don't vote them in you deserve to be overrun by niggers.

>They are. Also against homosexuality
That's even greater.
I HOPE THEY FUCKING WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!! THIS ^^^^^

But you have a meme flag....

Yes I do, and you can.kiss.my.ass
and you can do fuck ALL about it.!!!
you pissy little girl

I'm pleased that you got triggered by my meme flag.
I use it just for this purpose to trigger brainless faggots like yo.

LOL

>its not a pasta

do you have autism or something

My dick is hard, Italy.

you fags better be singing me no frego when you win.

LOL, another triggered faggot.
I love it.

>Proud of being post-WW2 annexed territory

How can I take you seriously with that flag though? Show yourself

>Show yourself
beg me, bitch

>>>/leftypol/

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=24&v=0l20Pac9YWM

Based anti european/racist/White italian here. Salvini is a meme, his anti immigrants views are for the sole purpose of election. Sadly nowadays there is no right Wing in italy anymore, Just a congregation of old politician that aim to fix their personal problems and increase their salary.
Berlusconi is a scum criminal other right Wing dudes are irrelevant. Sadly he will win, doing nothing in his mandate. Flat tax is a joke
My country is a shithole

Other than Salvini (memelord) and Berlusconi (old tired criminal) no one in the right Wing is relevant

So they will win forming a coalition, meme about stuff for the first month or so, After that they will do nothing as always

ey
youtube.com/watch?v=ookGv44MMd4

depends on where you go, really

>thread about italy
>italians aren't white
>italians are moors
>italians look like arabs
>italian girls hnnnng
>italians from the north are different than the ones from the south
>ancient romans were nordic
>amerimutt enters thread
>YHOUUUR NOOOT WHIIIITE

>100k migrants per year
>300 per day
Italy wouldn't even have the resources to do that. Kicking out that many is a yuge effort and practically impossible.

We can't forget to laugh at Bologna at every italian thread.

indeed

Man that image makes me remember about that senegalese guy who impregnated an 11 years old girl some time ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=mc0YctkX_dM

>Immune to ebola
>Prone to autism

Fucking saved

Very inspiring!

wrong WW. quit embarrassing us, fag.

>annexed territory
CRIMEA is not part of Italy you massive faggot

Okay but you're posting with a meme flag so....

>Okay but you're posting with a meme flag so....
make me stop

and your leader is a pedo
look

and your leader is a fag
look

and your leader is a VERY faggy
look

Show your real flag my friend. Let's talk

see this:
LOL

>Show your real flag my friend. Let's talk
First, I'm not your friend.
Second, I don't talk with trash,I mean with leafs.

>ultra-nationalist Lega Nord

>all this triggered rage
Lmao. Change your flag little man

I DON'T KNOW HOW
my older sister set it up for me

Post pics of your older sister feet

Salvini è il risultato delle tare genetiche sviluppate dai padani inculandosi fra di loro in famiglia per secoli

*blocks your path*

You need this Italy! So does the rest of the EU. F the Kraut's, they get what they deserve. Even though I read an article either today or yesterday that merkle reversed her immigration policy like over night. Good luck, Italy, and the rest of the EU minus Germany(since they caused this BS).

THIS^
Very good post!!!

Is the mafia pro migrant? It seems like the kind of scummy activity they would be into given all the money involved

South Italy is more right wing...North Italy it depends on where you are.

sosterro la tua causa
duo populi
una vittoria!

lets do this
and courtesy demands that i wont even give a reasonable comment on that

It hurts just looking at it

Where are you from? Damn meme flag. I'm guessing your probably not a kraut.

Aww, does the truth hurt? Seriously hope you(Kraut's) go down in flames until you all change your ways. Get rid of merkle, and quit f'n with countries in the EU. Let the ones that want to leave, leave, with out trying to rapefugee them. Until your country changes it's ways, F you..

>It hurts just looking at it

This, i migranti sono l'ultimo dei problemi dell'Italia

>Bonino, leafder of "+Europa", said that if they are in the goverment they'll give italian citizenship to 500.000 immigrants and will fund even more ONG
Why didn't the cancer end its job?

No idea wtf is happening in Italy but GL to my bros

>South was part of Magna Graecia
>North fell to germanic tribes
reli med mi tink

M5S is actually closer to fascism then Salvini will ever be

>due popoli, una vittoria

Nice.

I mean M5S has no choice if it wants to make an impact, last elections they were the first pary by votes, but lost due to the retarded coalition system

Even Grillo is tired of them. No right wing people should vote for that meme party.

Vote casa-pound you fucks

They aren't pro-immigrant, they just practice human trafficking because they make a good profit out of it

Casapound is only good at local elections, these are national ones.

>nigger lovers commies in disguise
>fascists
top kek

Go away Bologna, you're not welcomed here.

>ultra-nationalist Lega Nord party

>until you all change your ways
dude we are working on it
tensions in public are on a all time high since decades and the msm and the politicians are doing nothing but damage control atm
the AFD is bulldozing everything in its path right now and is gaining votes like crazy

you are right on the cucked part of our population tough
but they are put in our crosshairs atm and try desperately to uphold the narrative of being the righteous and decent people
and they fail MISERABLY

just give us some more time
sempre

So? Aren't they taking part? Vote for them. Lega is fishy.

They'll be the first in a couple of years if we don't do anything

I see a nigger and two gipsies on that picture

Lega might be a bit fishy but it's realistic. Casapound is more extreme but the chances of them winning big is very small. Europe wasn't destroyed with one election and it's not going to be fixed with one.

>A problem is not THE problem, so lets not fix it.
How does removing this problem not help solving, in part, the others too?

MIGA!

Voting M5S and I don't give a fuck. Not voting le flat tax memers.

>lega nord
>nega lord
nigga lords

Its useless they're polling at 0,X% Lega is at 15%. Last election in Ostia Casapound was at 9% so it was actually useful to vote for them, on national level its simply not realistic (yet).
Also Lega lead economist as the best plan to leave the euro in case of emergency.

>not voting le flat tax memers
>instead I will vote for the flip flops

yeah good job