Why are protestants so superior?

Why are protestants so superior?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewforum.org/religious-landscape-study/
youtube.com/watch?v=Nn-_8IniOVk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes.

because they're jewish and leftist. every country in red in the pic you provided are extremely leftist save for britain which isn't really protestant anymore.

because we pray to god instead of getting charged by the priest to relay our prayers to a saint who relays it to god

bad replies

>no verbs in his entire post

weak as piss brah

the north sea region is the absolute master race of modern day.

Also what's the deal with eastern europe?

How. Protestant nations have literally never built meaningful civilizations like those in lower Western Europe have. There's no fucking Rome of Sweden or Paris of Finland. And you guys are extremely leftist to the point where you're totally OK with destroying your own culture and replacing your people. Why the fuck do you think everyone makes fun of Scandinavia? You're literally Canada to the Europeans.

>sage

Buttmad much, gypsy?

Are mormons superior to protestant
Higher income
More whites
More children
Very Traditional
pewforum.org/religious-landscape-study/

I'd still rather live in a protestant country than catholic

>Protestant nations have literally never built meaningful civilizations
>what is the British Empire
>what is the USA
>what is the Anglo Sphere
come again? Just to name a few that I know that a new worlder like you will accept.

norwegian subhuman

more like subhumans

>implying the Anglican Church isn't Catholic
It is literally Catholicism except the King is the head of the church instead of the Pope.

Lutheranism and Calvinism are dog shit.

and look at the "british empire" now. and italian, french, spanish, portugese, and germanic civ. >>> WASP/anglo civ.

you're still more cucked than us so chances are whatever excuse of a civilization you Scandinavians have is gonna be islamified into a caliphate by 2030

All slavic countries all dumb sub humans. not one slavic country is this list.

>meme index #44323
you are a subhuman you shitskin

Slavic dumbo detected.

>muhammad
dont you have some kids to rape?

if you lived in the western hemisphere all your life, you will grow up hating Catholics.

Can you please take your stinky cheap whores of my country? they sucking dicks all over the place here.

How the fuck Israel is 5 and Austria is 26 on high tech?
youtube.com/watch?v=Nn-_8IniOVk

you can keep their stds you shitskin

Mostly arabs and eritrean niggers fuck with them. your women will put anything in their mouth.

close proximity to the noble finnish people

Finns are chosen people

Take notes Schlomo

I'm just going to lurk this thread. It's true, though, the Anglo world is infinitely better than the French and Spanish world combined.

Do Protestants fuck kids like Catholic priests do? I'm not really religious so I don't know what the big spike is between Protestants and Catholics, other than Catholics are polytheists.

finns are subhumans

is your grandfather lying somewhere in our forests or why so buttblasted

Explain belgium and Austria
Not to mention that Bavaria is the best part of Germany, in every sector

>implying High-Church Lutheranism isn't Catholic
It is literally Catholicism except the King is the head of the church instead of the Pope.

Hyper-Calvinism is based.

Says the flag of enlightenment and refined culture.