Where is the evidence that soy turns men into pussies?

Where is the evidence that soy turns men into pussies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=osAJOlSFdEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

people use soy to replace nutritious food. it's super obvi

just observe and youll see

>soynigger BTFO by based TESTOSTERONE beard man

literally all of japan korea and china

Do your own test. You won’t believe anything we post anyways.

Drink a pint of soy milk everyday. Eat food with soy. Report back in a year.

Am I a pussy pol
>Mfw back from the grave.

Alright. I'll see you all in a year from now.

There is none. The soy is negligible compared to the natural testosterone produced by exercising.
Of course, most people on Sup Forums are 300+ pounds of fat and their only exercise is carrying tendies back from the supermarket, so soy would probably have some effect on them.

Ask your boyfriend.

Soy,flax, flouride and you too can be beta.

This pic is evidence

DSA communist meeting enlarge pics to see the effects of soy on lowering men's testosterone

>Where is the evidence that soy turns men into pussies?
There is very weak data to support it, just that it contains trace amounts of phytoestrogens and you would have to eat a ton of it to have any noticeable effect. It's just become a meme.

It's dangerous because Sup Forums will not investigate the true cause of infertility and feminization because they think they have already figured it out.

DSA march
Soy eating commies makes face for camera like he just got a Nintendo switch shoved up his ass

Even this vegan doctor thinks there is a limit to how much soy you should consume.
youtube.com/watch?v=osAJOlSFdEo

t. friendly vegan ancap

Soy eating faggot interrupts a kikes musical performance at the Grammy's 1998

I wouldn’t buy a switch but they have some cool games. Arms in particular is pretty dope

I drink soylent for ~30% of my diet, ask me anything.

Im fairly masculine I hope

Moobs form during puberty due to obesity and consumption of specific foods that include milk and chicken but not soy. I can bet this guy was a fatass long before natural hormone imbalance.

Do you wear glasses and have a beard?

No, and no. I do wear contacts.

do you open your mouth alot for photos etc?

There's ''no evidence'' that it does.
But soy is one of the richest sources of phytoestrogen, a compound similar to estrogen found in plants, containing the highest levels of isoflavones in food.
That's the meme.

But actually, higher-than-normal levels of isoflavone tend to cause estrogen receptors to deteriorate, so it's not as if you're pumping estrogen in your veins, but more like blocking it's receptors.

>but more like blocking it's receptors.
everyone who eats soy is never in good physical condition or ripped

Correlation isnt enough?

I don't trust a single person claiming eating soy isn't bad for you and doesn't turn you into a sub-human. Just look at the people who eat soy, look at vegetarians, look at liberals. Do these people look healthy?
You can scream all day about how soy doesn't increase your estrogen levels, but until I get an actual scientific explanation for why soy eaters look the way they do, it doesn't mean anything to me. It's just propaganda.

I dunno man, vegan chicks are the hottest- and you know theyll maintain that weight.

The real question is veganism worth it as a way to get vegan poon?

On twitter

It didn't hurt me, did it?

Soy is one of the leading causes of the soy mouth syndrome

post more

You look like a faggot, so I'm going to say that it did.

He's a pinko for sure, but that's no soylent grin. Just look at his eyes.

would you post a photo of your face for closer examination?