The good guys won't wi-

Yeah, what do you think is happening with king nigger's legacy about to get blown the fuck out?

This is horrifying. stop this now.

It's funny to peak at leftist insanity like and see how far off the fucking deep end they've gone.

*peek

Easier said than done.

I have such wonderful things to show you

That's terrifying

Tache means "stain" in french.
Dude is literally a shit stain.

I always have such a laugh whenever guys named Bryce do or say something.

Literally every single Bryce is a fucking clownshoe. Seriously. As soon as I saw his name, I knew it would be something funny.

Playing pretend is fun but it's kind of a child's game.

I
I BELIEVE
I BELIEVE THAT
I BELIEVE THAT SHE
I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL
I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN

Every claim they've made against whites/Trump has ended up happening to them. He's unwittingly telling us we will win.

Why do they always have to "win" something? Has being raised on video games been some sort of operant conditioning where they expect everything to be an exciting game in life, with an end boss and cheats and powerups? Has life being life really lost all purpose to them?

men WILL be castrated
the gaping maw of soy will consume all in its path

The politics and/or truth mean nothing when your entire movement revolves around just wanting to say, "I told you so.".

Not only will they not win, they will also discover they aren't the good guys. (Just a million times slower than us)

Well yeah, but you can always say that. You just switch sides when your side starts to lose embarrassingly enough to lose all optimism.

..........OOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!!!!

Expect a new wave of Trumpers early next year. I'm gonna get to say "I told you so".

Stealing this

That is the most soy looking faggot cuck ive seen.

I'd say it's more movies that conditioned them in this way. The majority of films these weak individuals have consumed have the hero/villain dichotomy. And what happens in those movies? The good guys ALWAYS win. They've been raised to perceive themselves as these paragons of virtue, willing to combat the bad guys. And since they're the "heroes" they feel as though they will always "win". Even as they do wrong, they think they've done right, and drop their bottom lip as they say "but we're the good guys..."

This faggot couldn't kick his own ass Jesus god why does the left constantly write checks with their mouths that their ass can't cash? It's like the retarded kid challenging people to a fight at recess

THE BLACK NIGHT ALWAYS TRIUMPHS

the infinitely deep and unsated gaping mouth frantically gulps, begging to be fed with pop culture, with the wide eyed excitement of a thirty-five year old child expecting santa to bring it gifts