space

I want to cum inside the bunny

HA HA HA HA MA MA MA MA MA

She ate them

One Piece is getting pretty dark.

onepiece-naruto.com/blog-entry-2665.html

Big Mom best yonko

Carmel named her Sun "Pandora"

Fully armored and equipped experienced Giant Warriors jobbed to a 5 year old girl who didn't even know how to use haki yet much less go full or part haki nigger.

She can just break their giant swords with her arms and hands without any haki.

Why does Oda hate giants so much.

I wanna see some more autistic RAGE. LETS GO BOYS

He jobbed the giants, now he about to job BM

>Luffy, Nami and Brook vs BM

BM BTFO

StrawSmokeTank alliance is getting fucked next chapter or the cliffhanger is Big Mom finally losing it.

Followed by a break

LEL.

When was haki first discovered anyway? I think either roger or someone from the world government was the first person to use haki.

>no chapter next week
We BTFO

Yeah, I don't think Ceaser's poison is going to work.

5 year old Big Mom was already defeating Giants without any haki.

Now she has haki and mastered her fruit, she should be a hundreds times more deadly and powerful as an adult.

I feel like the point of the flashback was to show that this poison shit ain't gonna work. At best its gonna slow her down, and the plan will change to getting the fuck out of there. Bege will become a permanent ally since Big Mom is going to be on his ass after this.

Lies

shut the fuck up

Reminder that Commander Kong is older than Roger and Garp.

Also, if your post is true, Garp and Roger would have developed haki around the same time.

Fujitora isn't serious against luffy. Gear 2nd and 3rd are worthless now against powerful enemies and gear 4th had a time limit.

>no covfefe next week
Trump BTFO

Dude Haki is like the concept of Ki. Its been around for millennia.

I can't believe Oda actually had her eat them

I get we saw dead kids from that disease in Law's flashback but his is fucked even for OP

She better do something with her fruit soon. So far it isn't doing much.

Yeah but he's got the MC dick, is due for a powerup, Nami and Brooks can neutralize soul and weather powers. He's gonna win.

I want to cum inside Carrot

We know he'll win but this should be the hardest fight he's ever been up to this point.

Yonkous should generally have an AOE attack.

I feel like Big Mom's stomach and teeth are her actual main attacks.

Perhaps, Big Mom becomes Kirby or Pac Man.

I wanna see Big Mom suffer more.

Of course it will. He's going up against a fuckin Yonko.

I can see luffy awakening happens in this fight.

Luffy wasn't serious against Fujitora you mean. Luffy called his shots before throwing them, and he never resorted to using THAT.

The world will be a better place when Big Mom is gone.

No Haki is around since a long time ago, and is something that has always been present in the OP world

Luffy could barely handle Dofla without Law and the entire island helping him.

Reminder that 88% of OP readers are adults.

None of the Strawhats could do anything against Bird Cage.

Luffy could barely handle trial of balls guy without Sanji and Usopp helping him, yet he shortly BTFO God Enel afterwards.

>Implying birdcage wasn't anything but convenient plot armor.
Even Oda knows he fucked up there.

Big Mom's entire backstory feels like a Brother's Grimm fairy-tale.

And Akainu couldn't hurt Marco

Kuma could still BTFO the Strawhats.

>Hello Sabo, this is Oda

Fucking really?

i sincerely doubt even TB kuma could beat luffy, zoro, sanji, jinbe, brook, franky shogun and snow logia carrot all at the same time. the rest of the crew are irrelevant tho unless usopp has a straight mile between him and kuma and some seastone ammo

So when should we expect this chapter? Should I just go to sleep and read it in the morning?

Kuma got fucking damaged by a heavily tired and injured pre-TS Zoro and his best feat so far is teleporting a worn-out,pre-ts SH crew.Kuma is fucking fodder now,his body is made of the same materials as a normal Pacifista..

Sanji would defeat Kuma with mid difficulty at best and if you even debate this you're a mentally damaged nigger incapable of even undestanding basic power levels in a shounen manga.Kill yourself you stupid cunt.Sanji>>>>Kuma/Franky.

Surrounded by the friends from the Lamb's House that she loved, with the kind hearted Mother that she loved,

Surrounded by everyone's smiling faces, eating the sweet birthday cake she loved, Linlin couldn't stop crying.

What a wonderful day... her tears blurred her vision.

'Deli¬cious!'

'Ueeeh!!'

'Aaah!'

Narration: Today was such a wonderful birthday!'

Linlin: ha... So happy...

Eating while in a daze, even eating the table.

Linlin: Everyone, thank you so much! I'll always remember...

Bang!

There was nothing left before her, not the cake, the table or any of the other kids. Even Carmel.

Linlin: ...!! Everyone? Mother?

Narration: On that day Carmel completely disappeared.

Carmel's torn clothing rolled on the ground.

There was no one inside the house.

Considering that Luffy took out a Yonko commander with Nami's help. I doubt Kuma would be able to take out all of them at once. Unless you consider him top tier yonko level.

Kuma has been confirmed as the character with the greatest stamina so far in One Piece.

For two years straight, without food, water, or sleep, he guarded the Sunny until moss started growing on his body.

And Vegapunk's bodyguard already said that the new generation of Pacifista are incompable to the first generation.

Kuma is gonna be even stronger than before now.

Also, we haven't even see Kuma get 100 percent serious yet.

He used to be called Tyrant after all. Vegapunk likely has a Genocide Mode available for Kuma.

Luffy, Zoro, and maybe Jimbe would have a fair shot, but Sanji wouldn't stand a chance. He couldn't even kick down a metal door on Punk Hazard.

You're almost as much of a retarded piece of shit as that guy,not even an admiral could beat the monster trio now.The fact you you even mentioend Jinbe there makes you even more of a stupid sack of worthless shit since Jinbe had constantly better feats than Ivankov throughout Marineford and Ivankov was confirmed to be stronger than Kuma.

Yet he still could one shot a Pacifista with a causal kick.

Sanji's getting a huge powerup this arc. Think about how surprised Katakuri was that he dodged his attack.

all he had to do was kill the 5 year old...

>'Ueeeh!!'

>"Aaah!'

Also Sanji surpassed Ivankov during the timeskip and Ivankov>Kuma.

Props to Oda for going through with it. WCI has been straight up fire from start to finish.

That attack isn't that powerful though. It's more of a fodder killer move.

Carmel is talking to the WG agents.

Agent: Well I never! You left Elbaf...

Carmel lights a flame.

Carmel: I did that, but I didn't want to lose 'that child'. Think about it carefully! She partially destroyed Elbaf's village at the age of 5, she has that kind of power!

Agent: But this amount is...

Carmel: You can't pay can you? If she's in the navy she could be admiral or fleet admiral class someday. As for CP she could be the Tenryuubito's strongest shield.

'Child trafficking' trade for 50 years.

For generations, I have had the best products!

37 years ago the navy and I put on a show and infiltrated Elbaf.

The first Marine Giant soldier John Giant was born and that was my doing!

The 'Lamb's House' had always been deceiving children.

Agent: I get it, I get it! How much money?

Carmel: Obviously... Pretending to be a holy mother is not easy!! I want to take the opportunity to wash my feet of this industry. This is my final sale... you better pay me properly!! '

Mother Carmel, otherwise known as the Mountain Witch,

Mother Carmel returned to the Lamb's House with a smile on her face.

#include
#include
using namespace std;

void tab(int t[], int a)
{
int skre=1;
for(int n=2; (float)sqrt(a)>=n; n++)
{
if(t[n]==1)
{
for(int m=2; a>n*m; m++)

t[m*n]=0;

}
}
for(int n=0; n

No the surprising thing was that Sanji was able to see through the attack of a man whose Haki lets him see into the future. Thats a huge achievement.

>She gets into a daze and just eats them.
>She can't see them because of the tears in her eyes.
>Ueeeh!!
>Aaah!
Christ, this is the darkest shit yet!

GODA. OP has reached a new level of awesome,

God damn everything is literally the World Government's fault in this series. Not that it's a bad thing but damn.

Smoothie 5 nakama

There is no difference in the attack whether he had that kind of haki or not. In the end it's just like dodging a bullet. Only difference is that unlike a gun, he conceals it better as he shoots it from his hand. It makes it harder to tell when he decides to shoot. That has nothing to do with the haki though.

>WG jobbed to a 5 year old and big mom leaves to establish her kingdom

JUST

if Carmel was able to turn that huge ass fire into such a tiny sun then how big and powerful must Prometheus’s full form be given just how much bigger it is compared to that tiny ball that Carmel had. not to mention her soul would no doubt be much more powerful than Carmel’s.

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

Did big mom absorb caramel's fruit when she ate her?

i request permission to creampie the critter

>yet he shortly BTFO God Enel afterwards.
not a valid comparison considering Luffy could shut down most of Enel's movepool in virtue of existing

It definitely is in the sense that we have Brook and Nami who can neutralize BM's devil fruit powers.Much like how Luffy was able to neutralize Enel's power.

either she ate caramel and there was a fruit in the room that became the df which linlin ate, or she'd swallowed a fruit whole already and the df manifested straight into her stomach
OR there's some new mechanism of df power transfer through eating people we don't know about yet

I want Doflamingo to cum inside me

Mountain Witch is a japanese folklore story about an old cannibalistic woman who will eat anyone not feeding her.

I NEED MY SCANS

yea it would be gruesome if you could, like, eat the heart of someone who has just died to get their power. Maybe thats what blackbeard did.

Anyone else notice the blatant sexual tension between these two since their first interaction?

Hmm gave me an idea.

>luffy
Berserker
>zoro
Saber
>nami
Caster
>usopp
Archer
>sanji
Err, lancer maybe because lancer class is suffering or because of that picture.
>chopper
Hmm, Rider perhaps, he rides himself.
>robin
Assassin
>franky
Rider
>brook
Saber

Zoro and Franky? Absolutely. We all know Zoro is getting late night handjobs from Franky at full grip, nothing else gets the job done anymore.

No, i notice it with them

God this is fucking dark

What are you referring to?

>not Monster Chopper as Berserker

That picture reminded me with fate series, i wonder which classes the strawhats belong to.

Ah yes you're right, i forgot about monster point

Well atleast if Big Mom is a lesbian, she would be great at eating out

TFW OP is finally over, I'm probably gonna avoid all human contact. Lock myself in a room for like a week or two and marathon the entire series. CANT FUCKING WAIT.

God I hope so. That would mean that, if you wanna skip killing your foe then searching for his/her fruit, you can speed up the process by straight up eating them in one go, alive. That's metal as fuck and actually possible within the OP universe for certain humans.

>Carmel's torn clothing rolled on the ground.
OOODAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Who feels like Robin succs everyone in the crew?
Even Chopper

I feel like nobody in the Straw Hat crew has sex in One Piece because it's a fantasy setting focused on adventure and not romance or lust.

Keep your fanfic to yourself user.

Korean scans where?

In Korea

scans are only for great leader
no for you

Will MS get BTFO'd again this week?
Is Jaimini's superior?

Bottom right. Aint that looking like a piece of the pants from the kid with shades?