>Literally separated Hyperborean from atlantean/African/lemurian ancestry
WOKE POST

this is more accurate

What we need is more black cocks

Whew lad
>Includes Bosnia, Albania and Romania as "Nordic"
>Slavs as Nordics
>Hungarians as Nordics
>Doesn't realize French are meds but somehow includes Austrians and Slovenians as meds

Finland was actually red you mongol.

literally binland

> denmark
> iceland
> norway
> finland

Those are all perfectly white countries

>Slovenes are niggers
>Croats are mongoloids
>Bosnians are white

it's a bit hard to believe

make all of it brown and finland red.

>northern italy is a negroid geographical region according to him
Want to know how I can tell that he has never been here

>Murder, arson, theft

WTF?

Who is this guy?

>Baltics
>muslim
>mfw 'american education' meme is real

He have like 0.1% muslims among population, you stupid shit. Don't confuse us with with Sweden just because we happened to be located close to it.

made a bit too hastily

>Those are all perfectly white countries
not for long!

joo perkele

no kek bad meme fellow sven

WE WUZ FUGGIN ELVES N SHIET
best timeline

no

damn straight

The blue might as well be the places with 90% trans non-gender binary soyboys, you hit the nail right on the head.

>the northern italy is white meme
sorry mario but even mortuguese are whiter than you.

AWAKEN FELLOW SONS OF POLARIA, FOLLOW THE PATH OF YOUR ANCESTORS TO THE STARS

I've seen that diagram before, the fuck does it mean?

Someone show a picture of Varg's father. He's literally Spanish.

>baltic states
>muslim
did you just colour contries at random?

it means northern italians think they're white but in reality they're below even the spanish and moortuguese on the whiteness scale.

North Italy, Austria and Swiss are whiter than any cunt east of Danzig or south of Hungary

1 post by this ID

Sage you shill fuck.

What's the factor though? No way Romanians, Serbs, Bosnians and the Chuvash are whiter than Spanish.

Ex-lead singer of black metal band Burzum.

That whole scene loved to do shit like church burnings and all that good ol' fun stuff.

He got thrown into prison for murdering euronoymous, some dude in another band, after a dispute.

Varg must be retarded if he thinks bosnia and albania (both muslim countries) are nordic or white.

And if you do you have to differentiate between Northern/Eastern Spanish and Southern ones. Have you been to Portugal? I walked through some of their major cities for hours and dark brown skin, hair and eyes as far as you can see.

>Albania is nordic while Bulgaria is mongoloid

toppest of keks m8. have a (you) for assblasting the cucks.

>Sage you shill fuck.

Wow talk about a jump to conclusions

well none of them are white, but bosnians, serbs and romaninas are closer to white than spaniards. autosomal dna doesn't lie.

Bosnia is ~50% muslim, plus most muslims look and behave pretty much like us serbs, they don't go to mosque, they drink alcohol, a lot of them even eat pork.

They are still assholes though, and I wish the serbian part of the country would just separate from the rest.

The fact that he believes Austrians are niggers while albanians are white nords makes it even more retarded

>Bulgaria is not mongoloid

>See this post
> Think probably an American post.
>check flag

Everytime

My question was what's the ancestor/people they're basing their "whiteness" on? Because I've been to many countries and some of those "whiter" countries are nothing but masses of arab or albanian looking motherfuckers.

the most accurate map

Theres like literally 0 muslims in entire baltics

scandinavians, obviously.

> switzerland
> austrians
> north italy
sweedie please go

Ooooh, that makes sense, did they do the same test for celtic, latin, etc; DNA?

>southern europe is negroid and arabs are mongoloids

varg is literally retarded

Fuck off.

I live on staten island which has the most italians in the us and I've absolutely never seen one this dark. Varg is just an idiot. Even the ones that have last names ending in O which typically means they're from sicily are often blue eyed and nordic looking.

You get fucked. Austrians and Swiss are white, balkshits aren't

kek

even the darkest southern europeans are that way due to arab admixture, not subsaharan

>austrians and swiss are white
>crosses border 2 feet away into italy
>lol arabs

Afraid it doesn't work that way, snownigger.

I've been holding onto this redpill for 30 years:

Everyone answers to Russia since WW2. Stalin wasn't just frozen. He's still alive. They froze him over night to minimize aging along with top genetic treatment and cybernetic augmentations.

Southern europeans do have some of that, but its not from the hollywood jew bullshit amerimutts project in every thread like this. It's neolithic.

I said North shitaly is white. I don't know about south of Milan tho

there might as well be

I'm from genoa, shitskin.

That sounds like "exactly" in German. Maybe you can be honorary if you pass the nipple test

Tfw literal Autist will never email you begging for your superior Nordic dick

Ausfalians are niggers.

I don't care about some meme test. Have fun eating boiled potatoes every night while I have the best food in the world and all your pale women come to my doorstep to get railed by my big roman cock.

This is a bullshit thread
Varg has said that Germans and Austrians are the same

yes, continue arguing about "European" races with memes goyim

>superior dick
>nordic

Oh am I laffin

>SAGE THINGS I DISLIKE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
you need to go back

I want to cuck varg desu. Even tho you know that 5 kid cunt is going to be ruined.
>what's for dinner tonight, Maria
>boiled flour clumps in tomato, Luigi.

> brittain
>france
>german
>slavs
>nordic

Yeah, this kinds of "who is whiter" get us no where. We should kill the niggers and such and then we should argue about this crap

How is the southern half of France and any balkan states and russian considered nordic?

>the genties aren't buying into my divisive schemes

Why did you make the white person have south Italian facial features.

>be ausfalian
>make meal out of things you found under a rock in a swamp and garlic grown in gf's armpit hair

Kommander Varg is always right , in Austria they have many niggers although Bürgermeister Kurz is about to change that with Gestapo & SD

The people in the paintings are of italians before the arabs came. I just destroyed your argument, snownigger.

>swede
>Nordic
Lmao
I had garlic prawns.
What argument did I make?

>m-m-m-m-uh im the whitest

>first bait tactic fails
>tries again

>be nordcuck
>Have a history of plunder and rape
>act like subhuman savages like nigs
>become one of the poorest areas in europe during the renaissance while the rest of europe flourished (especially the med countries which nordcucks unironically call shitskins)
>create literally nothing of note, blame others for misgivings
>claim that ancient meds were nordic n shieeet and they wuz kicked out n shieeet

What a pathetic race of people, while the Celts, Germanics and Meds built the world on their backs the nigs in scandinavia lived in mudhuts and now they're claiming they're superior because they have shitty feminine hair which nobody wants? I hearby classify nords as honourary niggers, god help you.

He forgot to put Atlantis on the map, where aryan elven wizards came from before they dirtied their blood with brown.

t. darth varg

>sage
>posts image

Hitler would have you gassed.

>Bosnia and albania
>Nordic
Top kek OP

You are aware that there is 0 (zero) mention of Tengri in any bulgarian ruins, right? This is a runaway speculation that for some reason people consider true.
There is zero proof that the bulgars were turkic as well, the only reason to speculate it is that they (supposedly) came from where turkic people later were at.

>being this mad
Just post your nipple

fixed it for you

>nipple test
>accurate

t. Brown nips

>germans
>not niggers

ok

>hides flag

Clearly a negroid

This, Hungarian is basically Finnish anyway

Can someone please explain why Sardinians have their own cluster?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

See me after class you little faggot

>proving my whiteness to basement posters on the internet matters

I think they're like Basque and avoided the I do European invasion.

France is literally a bridge between North and South Europe, not just geographically.

Don't start that shit,there's too many fucking theories where the people from which we got our ethnonym came from. Soviet historians labelled them as such,but i'm afraid it's not as simple as them just being some mongols
that suddenly managed to cooperate with the locals and make one of the strongest empires at the time it's bitch in tribute.