Come on Bothers Christianity is just another middles eastern religion forced onto Europe and the north Refuse it Resist...

Come on Bothers Christianity is just another middles eastern religion forced onto Europe and the north Refuse it Resist it !!!

Remember at one time the whole world was Pagan its in all our blood

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/jesus-modeled-on-borgia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why does woden shit on me so?

Every 'religion' has the same pantheon. There is some fucking overlord, and then there are 'lesser' Gods, or angels, or whatever the fuck you want to call them. Jesus might as well have been the embodiment of Thor or Oden. The creator of the universe presents itself to its creatures in the best way that they will understand it. Hence, different religions.

Yes, it is about heritage more than any doctrinal bullshit. The practice of meditating or focusing on the infinity of an object/thing/thought/divinity that sends the mind into a religious experience ccan be achieved by any flavor of sacred manifestation, that is to say, the experience of religion comes before the actual tenets of a religion, so the heritage is secondary, thus the problem with maintaining a tribal religion in a global environment

Clear as mud.

What I mean is that people adopt a religion because of its ability to facilitate a religious experience. Old tribal heritages were hard to maintain in an increasingly smaller world. The heritage is diluted with outside ideas and the adhearent of the old heritage practices became cosmopolitan, in a sense. This is the real secret behind the catholic church. The catholic church adopted nearly all pagan ideas and colored it christian. This universal religion was more capable of facilitating a religious experience in a world that was diversifying. I call it tribal shame. It is sad, but true

My grammar is shit because it is a monstrously huge subject with a billion subtleties that are near impossible to write about in a thread, so my head is swimming a bit

praise Thor

>There is some fucking overlord, and then there are 'lesser' Gods, or angels, or whatever the fuck you want to call them.
urh....

> Jesus might as well have been the embodiment of Thor or Oden. The creator of the universe presents itself to its creatures in the best way that they will understand it. Hence, different religions.
If this is true then it means that memes are actually divinity.

Mathematical divinity and all, MEMES!

>being this bluepilled

I think I read something that Jesus's depiction was actually that of some degenerate Pope's or something's son, whose father altered icons or something because he was stinking rich or something

snopes.com/jesus-modeled-on-borgia/

>snopes
>anti-christian
Let's ask the JIDF what they think about him, shall we?

How do you plan on maintaining a religion so autistic, it couldn't outsmart the simplest of theological/existencial arguments? Religions are not, primarily, something to just boast your respective culture

>Believing in imaginary magical entities that protect white people

You people are just as if not more delusional than the Christians, you're molding a dead religion to fit your political beliefs.
J
Just grow up and be a big boy, stop making the right wing look bad and become an atheist.

Týr is the best Viking metal band in the world

1000 Years of Pain Brothers & Sisters!

you're biased, [flag]. The best is always Enslaved.

the thumbnail of your picture looks like two guys fucking cowboy style

Have you heard of the rorschach test? says alot about you.

>Come on Bothers
Why bother

Yeah it's all stupid shit, but at least Jesus and Odin didn't have a 6 year old clean their jizz soaked robes so often she wrote about it.

are you leftypol shills or are you really this fucking retarded?

How the fuck is Ginnungagap and a giant born from ice and fire called Ymer sucking on a cows udders and starts sweating gods like Ve, Vile and Odin anything like the Christ cucks and the jewfag Jesus?

Yeah so its time to stop punishing yourself time to rise

What do you guys think of druids?
Would it be good if they came back?

STOP WORSHIPING JESUS. Honestly I wasn't a believer in anything but after watching Varg I've decided to look into Paganism since it's the religion of my forebears.

Good one lol

Be who you are the world need that the most be who you truly came here to be all the day s of your life

Except for the fact that it was the blood of Catholic martyrs who kept Islam from destroying Europe thus saving your faggot hammer cult in the process.

RI pure white boi here. Though my brother married a chink so there goes that branch of the bloodline.

>power metal
hahahaha

Hes not wrong and we must stand up with him

You Newfags are so annoying - Paganism was a Thrall on our necks - the woods are still wet with the blood of innocent children and honest men sacrificed to the dark gods passions - this is exactly what the pharisees want

Peter is that you?

>going back to previous religion which already proved to be shit because the current one is proving to be shit

only way is forward, don't you know that, user?

>what is praxis
like it or not indo-european rites are lost forever

>worshipping turks as gods

lmao I can't wait for the day when varg kills himself and his family when it's revealed that his nordic gods were deified turks all along

You are no brother of mine

But I would still defend your back in battle

The Desert God's grip on Europa is over.
Wuotan lives again!

>previous religion
>which already proved to be shit
>because the current one
????
I uh...Do you read books or anything user? or do you just come here to shitpost? You understand the concept of 'Indigenous Culture' right? You can imagine what life might have been like before you were Enslaved, yeah? Or ....

May I remind you...

Nords were snow niggers until Christianity.

Now pray.

>forebears been christian for 2000 years aka 100 generations
>meh, I need some edgy shit to larp while also wanting to be part of the Gen Z
People 2000years ago had less genetically and culturally in common with you than people from another bordering country. You're just interested in paganism, for the same reasons tumblr wahles claim to have 58 genders, it's edgy and against the mainstream. At least the whales don't claim to be acting in the paths of their ancestors - which more likely than not in your case converted because christianity brought wealth, better hygiene, education and objective law instead of ordeals of water and fire common in northern europe till then.

That's a vagina

Yeah um ok Thor von Larpen

>bunch of snow bigger gods that get killed by a giant sky wolf and sea snake. Culture never progressed past sod hits and literal Detroit level niggery
>embodiment of the one true god who defeated death itself. Culture ended up on the moon and sending robots to mars

Yea, I sure feel bad that I don’t spend my day chomping out on monks anymore. Great album though OP, one of my favorites

This image is from 600 ad for instance. 7 to 8 hundred years before Borgia.

>1500 years later
>implying Vikings were around in 500AD

Approximately 150 years before the first vikings.

Stop this. No amount of larping will make people who are children of modernity into pagans.

>you