Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aOeP4p1fjMs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

surprisingly un-pc, too many fags

>white couple trying to get together
>fat dyke, genderqueer and minority try to keep them apart
wait. do i like this movie, or not?

judging from the comments chimpout id say yes

Holy shit. Sup Forums should have posted it sooner so we could change the likes/dislikes, looks like it was raided by tumblr...

12 dislikes 1 likes.

Holy shit, how do we turn that around?

How did this thing even get made?

Holy hell they raided the absolute shit out of that video lmao

so we should dislike it to keep the outrage fire going, eh?

They want equality but they never wanna play the bad guys. Reminds me of those jackass kids on the playground.

21 Jump Street did it first

The best part is, if the Left criticizes it, they'll be sexists for hating on strong women. Beautiful.

Did my part and liked it

i think its more about deconstructing the original film's fascistic ideals of beauty and power.

the original heathers romanticized the brutal struggle between a group of beautiful apex females for dominance of their social hierarchy. survival of the fittest. might make right.

the new film is yet another feminist, collectivist, cultural marxist attempt in the vein of the ghost busters remake, the nu star wars, etc to try to somehow normalize ridiculous unrealistic fat ugly obnoxious dyke females and super effeminate slut ty salty faggots as 'typical' and 'beautiful'. the trailer already begins to try to explain this absurdity with the awkwardly forced 'fat kids can be popular now!?!' line.

who knows what they will do with it, but it wont be good or even entertaining. it will be a disgusting and sad waste of anyone's time who watches it.

LMAO HAHAHHAHAHAHA

>sjws are the faggots
>alt-right is the cool kid literally murders the sjw

sjws unironically eternally btfo forever until God returns and resets time and creates a new earth

why give it a like/dislike, having it linked here like this without hooktube has already given it a click/view, all you're doing is giving Paramount and whatever corporation that owns them more publicity.

Main character is white.

Progressive stack is in effect.

Killing obese SJWs. Whats the problem here?

Doesn't matter, they're still women and overweight nigger meat at that.

wow, a SALTMINE

wow. the comments make me so happy. even if the show is shit, its worth it

>>white couple trying to get together
>>fat dyke, genderqueer and minority try to keep them apart
>wait. do i like this movie, or not?

>Killing obese SJWs. Whats the problem here?

don't be tricked, its still subversive garbage because its attempting to normalize these types of disgusting freaks as people who could be considered 'popular' or 'cool'.

think about that.

these freaks look like cartoon caricatures but are presented 'in story' to be accepted as the 'cool kids'

its completely out of line with reality.

Comment section salt mine makes me warm and fuzzy. My favorite is the one melting down who could say nothing other than "yikes" a hundred times. Fuck these cultists.

I gave a full paragraph of half decent bait in the comments and am waiting for my thousands of (you)'s

Nope.

The progressive stack says she's more privileged than the fat character, the minority, and the gay character. See the progressive attacking of White Feminism.

This is actually a brilliant recontextualizing of what Heathers was in the modern day.

>badass main character is a straight white male
>villains are fat SJWs faggots and jews
>the badass white straight male literally murders an SJW and makes it look cool
>produced by paramount pictures

What the FUCK are the jews doing now? what level of subversion is this?

Are the jews now playing backwards underwater UNO? what is their angle?

Holy shit we are entering a new age of jewish subversion

you say that but really we all know that the only reason most SJW's are SJW's is because it's fucking popular

also, said it once already, but 21 Jump Street did it first
that is all
thank you

You haven't watched the original Heathers. The main characters are two outcasts who murder the popular girls in their school who are portrayed exactly as they are here. Disgusting freaks deserving of death.

>liberals will never admit having the villain as a white male is pushing an agenda
>immediately cry about "demonizing" and agendas when minorities are made to look bad

modern times is a fucking nightmare

100% Pure Salt in that comment section

holy shit, I love SJWs now

>Heathers remake - SJWs as bullies
Interesting..

An awesome nightmare.
youtube.com/watch?v=aOeP4p1fjMs

Sometimes I wish that people would unterstand that not all representation is good representation
Making a fat Person, a queer Person and a poc the bullies is grossly missing the point of the original Heathers.
While it is true that we've become more Open and more accepting than previous generations, there is still a lot of racism,homophobia,transphobia and appereance based bullying.

I'm shocked that this got made

Me too.

Hypocrites are hypocrites, who would've thunk it?

>The whole point of the original is that the Heathers were white, privileged, and bad people. This is the exact opposite of positive representation, someone please destroy this movie immediately.
damn, that was the point of the original movie?

This is making fun of the SJW takeover of culture and the bullying of Whites.

It's openly making fun of that in this trailer.

good pasta, saw that in the comments. this shit is just too funny

Wow, it's actually not anti-white kike bullshit and accurately, if slightly (only slightly mind you) hyperbolically, captures the degenerate state of the world today... So, of course, leftist faggots are hating on it.

Yeah. But in the original Heathers the bullies were all perfect White girls. Flipping these roles is unbelievably bold for this ultra PC environment.

This is just really devastating.

I like diversity but this just ruins the story; I don't mean that in a typical anti-sjw way, I literally mean it. The Heathers were rich, popular, and privileged in every sense of the word, to make them the only diverse ones... and to make everyone hate them? Are you kidding me? This isn't pro-"liberal", pro- "social justice", pro-whatever you want to call it. It just has the mask so it could attract viewers.

And the last I'm aware, fat people are okay with being called fat when it's a humane conversation, "body positive" people is a bit weird of a title. It's a concept, like.... art with fat people in a positive light is body positive.

At least I'm seeing unity for the first time, that anti-sjws and people who identify the opposite seem to fully agree that it's trash. Let's go be seventeen and watch the original movie.

Rest in peace, Heathers.

>that comment section

Glorious

No, you and your PC bullies have been destroying our culture for years now, and we're pressing back now, sweetheart.

Which makes it even more perfect, imo.

I like how this is hated by both sides.

shots fired

>literally replying to youtube copypasta

ok reddit please go back I'm begging you

wat

>waahhh its not like the original they are ruining its meaning

Oh boy, a revenge ever so small, it fees so good

HAHA I have never such comments. It is like a fucking salt mine down there.

Kek

Sad but true

So, we're all just going to watch this to see faggots, lardasses, kike, niggers, trannies and various other degenerates get killed right?

la desencadenada...

basically

>Sup Forums the movie

we are truly mainstream now boys. It took 14 years of unchallanged autism to make people think our sheningans is profitable.
I am convinced this a simulation now

Don't celebrate just yet. Only time will tell if Sup Forumscore movies are actually profitable.

post salt

You guys realize this is made by Paramount pictures.

The jew is still at work here. We need to start making our own indie films and let Hollyweird collapse so all these jews and good goys are sucking cock for a bag of crack down on mainstreet

How many levels of irony are the jews operating on right now? I take my hat off to whoever greenlit this in the current PC environment. Or is there something more to this?
I can't tell how's jewing who anymore.

Pretty much, what more do you need?

>with a boyfriend who is legit a school shooter

audible kek

school shooters are the last stand of implicit white identity

No the jews have obviously ascended to a mental plane that the goyim can no longer understand

we should probably never watch anything produced by them again because at this point I'm getting legitimately paranoid

you know what to do, drop a like

BUMP

>The jew is still at work here.

Yeah, and there is every kind of chance that they're pulling a kind of "Dear White People" thing here, but in reverse.

I know , but the in this case the jew is playing our game, and it is not even us who made the movie. It is a paradigm shift nonetheless , you wouldnt see this 2 years ago.

>minority villains must be bad because of their race
>the point of white villans is that they are white.

How can someone sit and write such hypocrisy and have it staring them in the face. Cognitive dissonance can't be this powerful.

>yikes
>worst thing ever
>geez

Now I just wanna watch the original film while fucking high-school chicks.

>I've just taken a Multicultural Studies in class
What the fuck is this kike bullshit.

I'm 2000 percent positive there's some fat bluepill waiting at the end of it but they're too ham handed to even deliver it to the lefties properly who will hate it anyway. They want the controversy to sell it, deliver the blue pill and come out clean. They're wasting their money on a train wreck that no one will like which is good because they need to lose money every time they try this cultural manipulation and I don't care what it looks like on the surface.

>>alt-right is the cool kid literally murders the sjw

Bullshit, she'll have a giant bluepill epiphany before the end where she turns on the EVIL WHITE GUY, stopping him with a little help from her Gloriously Diverse Friends and it turns out the SJW weren't so bad after all "queue montage of her doing SJW stuff riding off into the sunset while the Breakfast Club theme plays"

>all you're doing is giving Paramount and whatever corporation that owns them more publicity.
nah we're doing more than that, we're letting these gays know there time is over

Shows you the unrelenting mentality of these zealots.
I was a normie who would have been bred out if they weren't so blatant about their vitriolic hatred of Europeans.
They are fucking themselves by not allowing any critic or humor over their views.
They are have too much riotous-indignation to be considered 'cool' by Gen Z

what the fuck is a sophomore

Still normalization phase.

>implying non-whites aren't always villains IRL

just think of it as a new story
based vaguely off a popular older story
or never think about the show again

year two of highschool
(10th grade)

And not one of these fuckers in the comments bitched about the dumpster fire that was the last season of American Horror Story, which was way more ridiculous and ham fisted then this... But the trump supporting white guy was the bad guy in that so they loved it.

So he's just a fat disgusting dude who can't put down the fork

upvote every Sup Forums comment

sort by newest shit is funny

trying to cash out on the coming paradigm shift

I still can't tell if the last season of American Horror Story wasn't just brilliantly subversive satire of liberal insanity.

What the hell this trailer told like 50 mins of the movie, why do film makers do this.

Is this Heather going to be in the movie?
Weekend at beanies style please

Reply asking if he died of aids.

This look hilarious but I couldn't really figure out what the fuck was going on. Who is this movie even aimed at?
>normies will hate it because of the sjw hambeast all over the screen.
>tumblerites will hate it because they are being portrayed as the bad guys
Is this movie made for us?

PCU remake when?

im honestly just getting sick of all this shit. im sick to death of minorities. im sick of dealing with them and their concerns. im sick of talking about it. not only do i not care, i beginning to feel pretty hostile towards all this. and i am not a hateful person. theres not way that im in some tiny minority or that this is happening in a vacuum.

tl/dr - im pretty sure that fascism is coming

The outraged SJWs in the youtube comments.

get Sup Forums as top comments

So are we going to counter tumr and mass like this video and show them their time is over or are we going to sit around an think of ways how this movie is a tool by jews to subvert us?

We need threads about this every day until we fix the like/dislike ratio.